Rajveers heart breaking, Simis heart breaking

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
On one hand we hav poor Rajveer who is being consumed by his guilt. His heart is saying one thing and his brain is saying another. Hes so guilt driven at present thats hes unable to hear or listen to anything Hoshiyaar is saying to him. The trust that Tauji has given to him has finally tipped him over the edge. He is hating the fact that hes hiding the truth about Simi but in actual fact he has not really commited any sin in my eyes as he married Simi not  realising it was her so how can he be lying to anyone. In actual fact hes done nothing wrong but of course we all know that the family wudnt believe the truth in this matter unfortunately. 

Then we hav our poor Simi. She is absolutely distraught at the fact that she is witnessing all the hurt and guilt that Rajveer is feeling and of course for her this is killing her knowing she is the main reason for this but I will say that for me this girl is SO SO PRECIOUS. She is truly the Bahu of the house. She is fully aware of wat will happen wen  the truth is discovered yet wen her dad told her to make a run for it her reply to me was PRICELESS. She is not going anywhere . She is staying put and will face the music. STANDING OVATION TO OUR RAJKUMARI. 👏👏 A girl like this cums along only once in a mans lifetime. Even though she knows that these ppl only know about killing ppl she is not willing to leave Rajveers side. NOT NOW, NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!! 🤗 WOW!!!!!!!!!

Hoshiyaar u r the only one that makes any sense in this family. Always thinking of keeping Rajsi together but I just pray that u can get thru to Rajveer before this nonsense of Simi leaving the house in 21dys is up. Lets see wat happens next. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
res.
unres..

agree with you totally .. 
Awesome post .. tfs dear!!!!
Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes dear you are so right i agree with you very nice post i like it
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes! Simmi's loyalty is the thing to be appreciated.Rajveer's condition is pathetic too! Poor him, he is so confused at this point.He is barbaad from both the sides!
BenishAChaudhry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So beautiful post @Gina Di 👏
You are right rajveer is in so much confused situation he dont know what to do
And our simmi she is also tensed but she is very strong
I hope RajSi consummate there marriage before simmi leaving so that rajveer dont let her go thinking she is now his not just by heart but by soul too 😳 hyeee i just want hot passionate romance bus