Now is the right time to use handcuff RK!!!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
RK should handcuffed madhu again on the condition that madhu will reveal to him the truth behind her actions,this is I think the right time to use those handcuffs in the right way,at the same time he will prevent madhu from leaving him and also spare us the torture of seeing madhu as a sacrificial and weeping lamb and the biggest advantage no more scenes of sultaan getting closer to madhu or trying to touch or harass her, and RK our right kamina handling everything in his RK style.

What are you waiting for RK?stop behaving like devdas,get a shave,burn the papers and handcuff madhu again.

P.S.I never liked the idea of handcuffing madhu like that in 15th April episode,that was bad but I enjoyed the intimacy of rishabala and RK's obsession for madhu.

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: M.Hurr

at the same time he will prevent madhu from leaving him and also spare us the torture of seeing madhu as a sacrificial and weeping lamband the biggest advantage no more scenes of sultaan getting closer to madhu or trying to touch or harass her, and RK our right kamina handling everything in his RK style.

What are you waiting for RK?stop behaving like devdas,get a shave,burn the papers and handcuff madhu again.

πŸ‘πŸΌ  loved the ones in green... u r right !!!

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 lovely post yar . please kuch bhi karo rk  madhu ko kamre mai bandh karo .blackmail karo kuch bhi karo hume isi bhai ki torture se bacho.
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u.😊
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Great idea πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol!!

Go RK!' But dont handcuff to bed! Handcuff madhu with yourself... Only for couple of mins! All truth will be out! Lol
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am sure RK will be Back in action & save his Madhu...waiting to see Back of SULTAN...Bapa Ashirwad dijiye aur jaldi kijeye
apvsluvyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌENOUGH OF DEVDAS RK WE WANT ARE KAMINA BACK IN ACTION
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: M.Hurr

RK should handcuffed madhu again on the condition that madhu will reveal to him the truth behind her actions,this is I think the right time to use those handcuffs in the right way,at the same time he will prevent madhu from leaving him and also spare us the torture of seeing madhu as a sacrificial and weeping lamb and the biggest advantage no more scenes of sultaan getting closer to madhu or trying to touch or harass her, and RK our right kamina handling everything in his RK style.

P.S.I never liked the idea of handcuffing madhu like that in 15th April episode,that was bad but I enjoyed the intimacy of rishabala and RK's obsession for madhu.

Mallu

Now is the right time to use handcuff RK!!!

Damn good post, Mallu.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
agree RK we r waiting ur action take madhu with u...