Exclusive KSG Pic- Back to Shoot-VB NOTE Pg17 - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _Oishi_

🤔
Just ignore Oishi...
This is a free forum and Oishi is allowed to post  what she likes and she is entitled to her likes and preferences ,please respect the fact that she brings spoilers for us (whether u are a fan of spoilers or not thats yr choice entirely )

Kindly stick to the topic and not make everything into a KABHI slander thread with mud being thrown on the two and their relationship ,just because the actor concerned has a personal  past that does not give you the right to go after him on a personal basis everytime

Name calling actors or members and discussing personal lives of actors is strictly against IF rules

Best,
QH DT
Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by delena90

If you know the actual id i would suggest you report that too. This kinna shit is annoying on a forum. 🤢

I am only guessing yaar...coz that person was giving hints in some posts lol but I don't want to report a wrong person:(
I don't understand why haters of the said actor are so interested in his life. Just because a person has a past does not mean you'll trail it everywhere he goes and wherever he works ... and ruining his name one thing, but of another person whose his co actor too :\  Why create filth in decent topics and ruin the forum :\ 
hi, oishi, thanks for pictures. Just ignore these people.

waiting for spoilers from you.

By the way "Happy independence day".
those psychotics are all over the posts maan. 

MODS DO SOMETHING. 
Oh good. We'll get more Asad Zoya again. 

It's not that I particularly dislike the Ayaan/Humz or Immi/Nazma scenes but well I'd rather get them in smaller doses😆  
thankuu for the Note :)
RD since IF can now recognize the IP addresses can these MIDs ID be detected :) Its getting annoying how these people are all over IF and ruining everything  every damn thread
oishi ...ignore...and concentrate on spoilers...bashers are everywhere... behave like elephant😆 and let them bark 🤣
tfs😃
Thank You So Much for the Note🤗

and thanks everyone for Supporting ðŸ¤—

And Yes... if Possible try to ban these MIDS.. because they are ruining the whole atmosphere of QH forum