Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT 15~ll Happy Birthday Mohit Raina the Heartthrob - Page 47

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
another video of MR at LOSA red carpet

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCUIT4-k2ow[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCUIT4-k2ow

Screencaps i took frm this vid..😊..11 pics in total..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
saw this latest video.. the way he answered the last question on interaction... he seemed so SRKish.. they way he answered the media ppl uncanny it was... bt he took all the questions and them in a cool manner..!!
Finally he has let his hair down..!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
New pic by TOI...

This one shared by Ratna di last nite..😃..

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
FINAL UPDATES...

this is the BEST ARTICLE which hv been out on MR related to LOSA
http://alpha.intoday.in/story/screen-awards-2014-srk-deepika-padukone-ranveer-singh-amitabh-bachchan-huma-qureshi/1/336355.html

Mohit & Mouni's names mentioned in this article related to LOSA
http://www.emirates247.com/entertainment/events/screen-awards-2014-bollywood-stars-dazzle-on-the-red-carpet-2014-01-15-1.534830

the updates r over...now wait for 25th jan 2014 begins..😊
kaatayani thumbnail

Tonight Brhamari Devi will help #Mahadev destroy evil Arunasur!
Do not miss this spectacular episode of 'Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev' tonight at 8pm!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
MR's new tweet nw..it clrealy seems hes stuck b/w whether to continue DKDM or quit DKDM&say YES to bollywood...!!

mohit raina @mohituraina

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."

kaatayani thumbnail
the man is in dilemma.. this show gave him evrything wat he is today.. bt he has to look in for avenues..!
had it been anyother time I wud have been sad at the prospect of him leaving Mahadev ever..!! bt the way the show is going, it seems tht even fate has deciding tht Mohit shud move on.. afterall
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
my only wish-the show which gave EVERYONE  lifechanging experience n made their lives better,plz end it gracefully at rite time-rather than bein ppl leavin/showin more n more disinterest...!!

Shiv Ratri or any epi post feb 6 is RITE TIME to end the show..Feb 6th ko DKDM will complete 600 epis...n i REALLY wish to c this show gettin tht "probably" last milestone...it DO DESERVE it...!!

baaki best wishes to all esp MR-coz he also deserve a perfect comeback to bollywood...

bt i want DKDM to end b4 tht coz still its not good to c Lord Shiv bein played by some1 else as its ONLY MR who IS the Face of DKDM...Without him,DKDM CANT exist..Hope Nikhil sinha would remember his words if such situation happens...!! But will he remember nythin nw-he&his co more interested in Hatim na..😵
kaatayani thumbnail
gracefully, nikki off late the way they hav pulled up the tracks, I just don't know what they r upto, \
thier step motherly treatment to dkdm and thier apathy is painful.. I hope fr the best.. and moreover  I hope tht Mohit gets what he desired fr.. he really deserves the success..!! 

I hope he gets a movie worthy of his talent, i pray tht he gets into good hands
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
MR's good time hv come after his years of hardwork n dedication..now ONLY good things can happen to him...!! hes NOT an overnight star or something... And success does go &stay for long time with such hardworking souls lik MR..I think his struggle phase is gone to a gr8 extent...!! so am not tht much worried for MR as i DO BELEIVE only good can happen to him now..

But am VERY WORRIED for DKDM & thts y i hope makers get some sense and do the needful before things turn worst...!!