Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey Aakash,

Footage,  not importance - two different things.  And of course the storyline which sometimes gusaos anyone anywhere.     Definitely if they stuck to the original legends, things would have been great. Arunasur story is actually very gripping, Mahadev had minimal part (in actual story) unlike DKDM version.  Malla Mani track - the less said the better.  Although, I liked that track, because of Sudesh Berry's Malla/Mani - that was tops. Mata Mata Mata.

Adi Shakti even where she is given loads of footage and so called importance, is finally always portrayed as "out of control/needs to be controlled/cannot control her own energies".  God, how many more complaints can there be... but I guess this is the wrong place to be discussing it - as it is MR's AT.

We could end up offending some one.  

Anyway Ta Da, my boss is glowering at me - as he should - I am playing hooky 😆

P.S.:  Cannot resist saying this - the biggest dreamy eyed teenager I think is the writer UN😆😆😆

Edited by rsnarula67 - 9 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what if Lohitaang is meant to be like this...
the way mr is doing... serious look
Originally posted by: foram.

what if Lohitaang is meant to be like this...
the way mr is doing... serious look

u know what, I too thought the same..what if Lohitang was supposed to be like this?.. I mean may be it was a conscious decision on Mohit's part..may be he just wanted to make it sure that Lohitang doesn't come across as Jalandhar & thus displaying his versatility... I believe actors ( at least secretly) yearn to be known for their versatile skills..so may be that's what Mohit was attempting to do..whether or not this attempt backfired, I can't comment on it just yet since I havnt watched the recent episodes but may be it did backfire after all or at least that's what it seems like going by the posts here, plus, Mohit not being as physically fit as he used to be during jalandhar track does prove that he has given up or is at least uninterested in playing his part these days..
@ Reena

Honestly, I couldn't care less who the writer is..if the concerned writer is the one who has given Ramayan, Arunasur, Banasur & Sati Rahasya on the one hand but managed to taste success in Jalandhar & Malla-Mani tracks; its hard to comment on what's up with the writer?.. all i know and care about is DKDM as a whole failed on several (important) levels & managed to succeed in some other aspects..
foram. thumbnail
I don't think it back fired coz yest epi was much better and so was MR as lohitaang...
foram. thumbnail
jisne Sati Rahasya likha tha use janta kabhi maaf nahi karegi...
AsNoone thumbnail
Hey guys...
Guys please check this topic
Why Shivansh Lohitang should be saved!!

foram. thumbnail
overall liked todays epi😃

and m liking lohitaang
Embedded image permalink
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Looks like people arent happy with Mohit's performance as Lohitang..i am not in a capacity to comment on it since i selectively watch only the interesting episodes that i come to know of through WUs & discussions here.. but i am completely amazed by how people are complaining about Parvati being glorified in DKDM in comparison to Mahadev?! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³.. if anything, the opposite holds true for DKDM irrespective of whichever writer & whichever track.. i think the only time Parvati was given due credit was during the (brief-short-lived) Dhumavati & Baglamukhi track ( but definitely not the whole malla-mani track)..Ramayan- well i didnt watch it but i doubt if Parvati had anything concrete to do in it, Arunasur- it was purely Shakthi-centric legend yet they twisted it soo much to eulogize Mahadev, Banasur- Parvati didnt have much to contribute here; with only bits & pieces thrown in between to acknowledge her presence in the show & finally Sati Rahasya- 🤢 .. 

@ it has been post UN entry.. for before I never found a weak Parvati...

my complains are for Jallandhar and andhak where Mahadev clearly does all the work..but then of course UN's fetish with Adishakti went to the extent of Making Parvati the "doer"  and Mahadev was only there to deliver lectures.

for Arunasur I totally agree..  it was a Parvati track and shud have been so.. and Malla Mani IMHO has been the most balanced track in terms of treatment of Shiv and Shakti.. atleast the principle tht they represent of working in tandem was shown,,

IMO Shiv parvati were at a better footing before .. coz the concept of the show was Shiv's journey from hermit to householder.. the instances where Parvati's various demands make Mahadev realise tht he has a new identity .. this was and still remains the basic concept of the Show... bt Post UN i have often found the character of Parvati boasting wat she can do (surprisingly ppl think tht boasting indicates Shakti's power and superiority over Shiva🤢)

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsnarula67

Hey Aakash,

Footage,  not importance - two different things.  And of course the storyline which sometimes gusaos anyone anywhere.     Definitely if they stuck to the original legends, things would have been great. Arunasur story is actually very gripping, Mahadev had minimal part (in actual story) unlike DKDM version.  Malla Mani track - the less said the better.  Although, I liked that track, because of Sudesh Berry's Malla/Mani - that was tops. Mata Mata Mata.

Adi Shakti even where she is given loads of footage and so called importance, is finally always portrayed as "out of control/needs to be controlled/cannot control her own energies".  God, how many more complaints can there be... but I guess this is the wrong place to be discussing it - as it is MR's AT.

We could end up offending some one.  

Anyway Ta Da, my boss is glowering at me - as he should - I am playing hooky 😆

P.S.:  Cannot resist saying this - the biggest dreamy eyed teenager I think is the writer UN😆😆😆

the lady and the gentleman above... Stories.. frm sati (the first and best one)  till now have been indeed twisted..and they have paid dividends..personally i liked the twisted stories as they were like different in many respect and for me (strictly) conveyed the Pauranic essence better than a mere CCPed mytho stories earlier.. (My POV Only)

my problem started only in the late 2013 Jalandhar to be precise whr despite holding Parvati's powers duing her gajni medical condition shiv cud nt kill his ansh and kept lamenting abt Parvati's physical presenceand of course the facade of Aadishakti ki Leela

and its very much my desire tht fr the last time to see Mahadev fight... no wating fr his wife to appear and do tht on this behalf...  bt with UN coming he will make a Parvati track out of a Siv story jus as he did with Arunasur and Durgasur

and Narulaji...  if that "someone"  indirectly is me... then don't worry I am not offended at your or Mr Aakash's comments..
Edited by kaatayani - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail
They are obsessed with idea of Shiv as householder and being incomplete without Parvati. It was too much when Mahadev said Shiv is akin to shav without Shakti. 
It is like Mahadev is nothing on his own.