llMohit Raina AT 15~ll Happy Birthday Mohit Raina the Heartthrob - Page 77

Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜›        mohit's  ultra-magic is   back on dkdm
Originally posted by rsnarula67

Re  :  Mr.Raina in JDJ7

NO, NO, NO, please not as a participant in JDJ7. He definitely does not need it.

1. He is a good actor, but a non-dancer
2. There is something "off" about JDJ7

I started following JDJ7 only because Mouni Roy was one of the participants and I wanted to see her dance. She and Shakti Mohan are good, but the show itself, I dunno...

Maybe Mr.Raina can be seen there cheering on his friend/DKDM colleague; but pls not as a participant!

in the month  of   feb      mohit     performed a  tandav       in  dkdm  which  was   fab[mixture of tandav, krumping,  kathak and  afro-jazz]πŸ˜›
πŸ˜”           it           has       been      many        days     now   that    the   writer        is   not      providing      a       strong   script    for      mohit raina   [mahadev]πŸ˜’
           they  are    totally    messed    up  with   the     frequent    change of   parvati   and as a result      of  that,   mohit is the      victimπŸ˜’
😊     want  to   see    some    more    maa       kaali veerbhadra  tracks  πŸ˜› and yes     , with    regular promosπŸ˜ŽπŸ€“
Puja is coming as Ma Kaali in Jhalak this weekend saw on U, Me, TV and she has dedicated her act to Mohit.

She said Mohit had called her yesterday to congratulate her for her performance in Jhalak and told that she is doing well and to keep it up πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sunishri

Puja is coming as Ma Kaali in Jhalak this weekend saw on U, Me, TV and she has dedicated her act to Mohit.

She said Mohit had called her yesterday to congratulate her for her performance in Jhalak and told that she is doing well and to keep it up πŸ˜ƒ

tfs..will watch it for sure πŸ˜ƒ

She acted the best as Maa Kali in DKDM πŸ˜ƒ 
Indonesian article on Mohit Raina - the most handsome god on TV

DKDM is getting really popular in Indonesia ever since it started airing on a channel there!😊
Oh nice to know Mahadev is getting great response in other countries too. Mohit ka jaadu chal gaya 😊
feeling happy.. I found so many mohinians (mohit mouni fans) here...
This is a link to the fc of MoMo.. Pls visit al mohinians who are not member in this yet nwwww.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4048766