llMohit Raina AT 15~ll Happy Birthday Mohit Raina the Heartthrob - Page 73

Posted: 9 years ago
achaanak se missing jallandhar. last year mohit just set fire with his powerful act as jallu😎
Mohit's tweet and call to support and vote for Mouni in JDJ. Here is the tweet πŸ˜ƒ

Let's show her the love people @Roymouni . What a performance , so proud of you .lets vote MOU 56882 #jdj

😊SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM           πŸ˜›                                                                                                                     I TRUELY ADMIRE HIM A LOT                                                                                                                               β­οΈHAR HAR MAHADEV⭐️
😊     MOHIT       IS          TRUELY            THE          β­οΈ   KING          OF                   EXPRESSIONSπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ€’πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ‘πŸ˜‘β­οΈπŸ˜²πŸ₯±πŸ˜³πŸ˜”πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›
Originally posted by anubharad

Mohit's tweet and call to support and vote for Mouni in JDJ. Here is the tweet πŸ˜ƒ

mohit raina @mohituraina

Let's show her the love people @Roymouni . What a performance , so proud of you .lets vote MOU 56882 #jdj

OK, so thats an oblique acknowledgement of the relationship?  That should put the media in a tizzy for while; and then as usual they will start looking for trouble in paradise. Media is generally 'ho hum' that way.

There was always talk that Mr.Raina did not acknowledge the relationship due to his "Mahadev image" (although, I prefer to think he was just classy enough not to splash it about). So could this mean that the PH has already signaled the wind up of DKDM?

Well u can say that because obviously they are seeing each other it is all over the place in tabloids, newspapers, tv  and now slowly they seem to be comfortable acknowledging each other in social media. I think that one big hint came last year in Gold Awards when before he went to collect the Gold Awards for best negative role for Jalandhar he stopped to hug and get a kiss from her 😳

Mohit is a very private person in all likelihood the marriage whenever it happens will be a very private affair too.
But yes Mouni and Mohit are definitely together even Karan Johar made a tongue and cheek calling Mouni Ghar ki Parvati and Puja serial ki πŸ˜‰

Well better they end the serial after Mansa because to be honest Mohit have been looking bored and disinterested since last year and the TRP's have also been so bad that it is better he is given a move on.
Originally posted by rsnarula67

OK, so thats an oblique acknowledgement of the relationship?  That should put the media in a tizzy for while; and then as usual they will start looking for trouble in paradise. Media is generally 'ho hum' that way.

There was always talk that Mr.Raina did not acknowledge the relationship due to his "Mahadev image" (although, I prefer to think he was just classy enough not to splash it about). So could this mean that the PH has already signaled the wind up of DKDM?

@bold..  should it concern us in any ways?? πŸ€“
@Kaatyani: Well dahling, doesn't concern anybody  I am sure (duh!). But, it brought up a question re DKDM to my mind - so needed to put my question in context
Thought that was self evident, but obviously not.😊
Well ideally should not concern anybody but the fact is it does as fans always want to know what goes on in lives of their idols. Human nature πŸ˜›

This was not a topic of discussion but just a matter of opinion and it was left at that only with no further debate
😊MOHIT'S FAN FOLLOWING CONSISTS OF PEOPLE OF ALL THE AGE-GROUPS [5-95]πŸ˜›