Why no TB article? :|

Posted: 10 years ago
Why didn't we get any TB article on GR's birthday until now? Waiting without any hopes :|
they will give TB articles on rumour but wont give articles for good news
i hate them
Seen that Shana but I want an article badly ;(
Even I want article RIsh

Agree wid @divya: TB is too much involved in controversies and rumours but not an acotr's bday, esp the lead actor
Originally posted by Tishana

Even I want article RIsh

Agree wid @divya: TB is too much involved in controversies and rumours but not an acotr's bday, esp the lead actor
Ikr ! Jen's bday pe we got an article and she got 300+ comments there, we need for GR too !!! 😭
i was hoping for an article too...
but these people only want to forth stupid rumours😡
Originally posted by rainlover03

i was hoping for an article too...
but these people only want to forth stupid rumours😡
Exactly ! Stupid people !!! 
there is one article mentioning him and another actor..

credit tellychakkar

Birthday wishes to Gautam Rode

Today is a special day. Reason? Two Greek Gods of Indian television were born today (14 August 2013).

Who are we talking about? Well, none other than Gautam Rode and Mohit Raina.

Gautam, superbly talented and amazingly good looking, is currently seen as the lead in Star Plus' Saraswatichandra. Mohit, on the other hand, has reached new heights of popularity playing Shiv in Life OK's Mahadev.

Tellychakkar.com called both of them and wished them a rocking Happy Birthday. This is when they got talking…

"Today I feel a year younger. I will be going out with my friends and colleagues to celebrate birthday later in the day. I have received lot of chocolates, shirts and jackets as gifts," expressed Rode.

Mohit, who wears a different attitude altogether, said that for him, birthdays are normal but they are made special by the people who love him a lot.

Also he believes on working on his birthday as it gives a great start to the year. "A piece of cake, some gifts, mum's affectionate cooking and a movie or dinner is how I celebrate every year. And would be doing it this year too," said Raina.

TFS😊
Gautam is so cool... wish there was one on tb too