•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

'Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon' returns "Ek Baar Phir" with a new season on Star Plus!

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon... Ek baar phirclick here....]

The most popular daily soap 'Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon' is back on public demand. Although, the show is believed to be on the lines of old show, but it will deal with fresh new faces and relatively newer script. The popular rom-com is all set to make a comeback onStar Plus, with a new tagline 'Ek baar phir', to add that fresh new feel.

Post the show's first season success, the anticipation is running high. The show has roped in new artists like Shrenu Parikh and Avinash Sachdev, who were last seen in popular shows  'Choti Bahu' and 'Byah Hamari Bahu ka' respectively. Avinash aka Dev of 'Choti Bahu' is pretty excited to be a part of the show. It seems he is more excited because he is running parallel to his beau, Rubina Dilaik's career ladded, where the latter is doing 'Punar Vivah' season 2.

Although, the audience feels a little apprehensive about the show's lead pair, especially when compared to the epic Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani's pair, they are a little excited to see the show go off air soon. In fact, the former 'Arnav Singh Raizada' or Barun Sobti is also quite excited and he was heard quoting the statement.

"I was lucky to be a part of the show and have very fond memories from it.  I had good time shooting for the show for almost a year and half. I wish all success to the second season." The actor had quit the show, to pursue greener pastures in the film industry, because of which the show had to be stopped abruptly. Barun Sobti is now gearing to mark his debut in the film industry, with a film, which will have Shenaz Treasurywala, starring opposite him.

Let's wish the actor all the success. As for Avinash, heartiest congratulations for bagging the most talked about challenging role of 'Arnav', who does seem to have potential with the show's promos. Just a point to notice, the new Arnav aka 'Shlok' in season 2, seems a notch higher. He not just sounds rude, but also seems like a male chauvinist. It is a great start for a character like Arnav, who was all about rude and arrogance.

Let's see how he is molded and softened by the new Khushi or 'Astha', who will be the love interest in Shlok's life. Let's hope that the new cupids are able to re-ignite the Arnav-Khushi magic once again on silver screen! Share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions about this show on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app.

Edited by Anusha_Chalana - 10 years ago
TFS...best of luck for new show...but it hurts to read new "Arnav"...new "Khushi"...its painful...thats why want the change of the title...
PPL FELL IN LOVE WITH ARNAV DESPITE BEING RUDE AND ARROGANT CZ HE WASNT A MALE CHAUVANIST PIG.

HE VALUED HIS SISTERS TEACHING AND RESPECTED WOMEN.

FROM THE PROMOS ALONE THERE DOESNT SEEM TO BE ANYTHING TO LIKE ABOUT SHLOK.
I JUST DONT SEE HOW THEY CAN EVEN COMPARE HIS CHARACTER TO ARNAV.

I feel bad for the actors.

I really wish SP has not taken this stupid decision by naming this serial as IPK2.
TFS dear IPK 2 sune ke hi lagtha hai ki
JALE PE NAMAK "  stupid star-plus    and their stupid shows ðŸ˜¡