Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
From 16:40 Secs..Vishal talks about Shahid & Haider...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNx7Jzs0q5g[/YOUTUBE]
vssaras thumbnail

HAIDER@Haider_Online

PRINT MEDIA @ShraddhaKapoor: "Vishal Bhardwaj made me feel like I was the best actor." #Haider @SiddhanthKapoor pic.twitter.com/csBPgYPoKy

Embedded image permalink

vssaras thumbnail

Kashmir has special place in my heart: Vishal Bhardwaj

Haider in Valley

MUDASIR YAQOOB

Srinagar, Nov 10:  Acclaimed film-maker Vishal Bhardwaj Sunday said that Kashmir has special place in his heart and wanted to shoot a film here which he is doing in form of Haider that is being filmed in Valley's splendid locations. 
"Kashmir always had a special place in my heart and it is an absolute pleasure to be shooting Haider here," said Bhardwaj, who had directed widely-acclaimed movies Maqbool and Omkara. 
Hailing state government for granting permission to shoot, Bhardwaj said: "right from the conception stage, I wanted to shoot in Kashmir as the script demanded it and without the government support my dream wouldn't have come true. 
Bhardwaj, who shot to fame after his scintillating music for Maachis, a film directed by Gulzar, told Greater Kashmir that he is overwhelmed by the support of Kashmiris.
"I'm very thankful to the locals for being so supporting and helping us our at the shoot. We will shoot the full film in Kashmir and thus get the brilliant chance to soak in the beautiful Kashmiri culture and tradition and of course the food!" he said.
Haider is Bhardwaj's third movie after Maqbool and Omkara and is an adaptation of William Shakespeare's iconic tragedy Hamlet. 
According to Line Producer, Khawar Jamsheed, the shooting commenced from November 8 and the stars Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor are already in Kashmir.
Tabu and Kay Kay Menon are also in lead roles in Haider and is being co-produced by UTV Motion Pictures.

Edited by vssaras - 10 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
When will they start shooting? Bored. Want some Haider goodies! 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
OMG sooo waiting fooor this Movie ðŸ¤ª
when is it coming out ðŸ˜†
TheJake thumbnail
Someone saw SK at the airport ... Guess he is going back to Kashmir.
TheJake thumbnail
vssaras thumbnail
Sasha on holiday in US now..heard Haider shooting will start 2nd week of Jan..😳

1. Shahid Kapoor @shahidkapoor

Landed into L.A ... On a break for a couple of weeks ... Looking bright n sunny !!! Officially on holiday mode ! Aaah !

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Goood hopee they staaart sooon :D
vssaras thumbnail

Shahid Kapoor Happy To Have Great Co-stars In Haider'

Actor Shahid Kapoor's next film is going to be Haider' which is being directed by Vishal Bhardwaj who earlier directed him in Kaminey'.

The film is an adaptation of Shakespeare's Hamlet' and apart from Shahid it features some other really talented actors like Tabu, Kay Kay Menon and Irrfan Khan in the pivotal roles.

And Shahid is certainly very happy to have the company of these talented people.

About his co-stars, Shahid speaks, "I had a great time shooting with Tabu, she is one of the finest actresses."

He further adds, "In fact, in the film, we also have actors like Kay Kay Menon and Irrfan, so it will hugely benefit the film. I have not yet shot with Irrfan for the film. I will start shooting with him by the mid of January."

Meanwhile, there are reports that Shahid is going to don a bald look for the film. When asked about it, Shahid replied that he has no apprehensions about it and he is completely fine with going bald.

Haider' also stars Shraddha Kapoor as Shahid's leading lady. The film will come out by the end of 2014.