Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: tvdekha.

Audience isn't ready to accept it man.
You see O'Henry's the last leaf didnt work.

because that was an intense emotionally draining love story Na plus it was too artsy for masses

Shakespearean comedies have happy endings, have all the sexual innuendos one wants (seeing how those movies are doing well at the BO) and also can offer the mass entertainment if presented in the right way πŸ˜›

Plus on a personal level I prefer the comedies over the tragedies anywaysEdited by Tani91 - 10 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tani91

Wow this will be an interesting pair looking forward to it. Why doesn't VB make a movie of Shakespeare's comedies? I would love to see a bollywood adaptation of Much Ado About Nothing or Midsummer Night's Dream

Much Ado about Nothing is basically Othello..and he's already done that so probably doesn't want to return to it. Midsummer Night's dream would be interesting though!

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True true.
I loved Angoor (80s movie) for that matter.

Tani91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Much Ado about Nothing is basically Othello..and he's already done that so probably doesn't want to return to it. Midsummer Night's dream would be interesting though!

I already have the cast planned for the lovers - DP, Kat, Ranbir and Salman imagine the horror 😈 and Aamir Khan can be Bottom πŸ˜†

I would like to see The Tempest as well (IDK if it's considered a full tragedy or comedy since I haven't gotten around to reading the whole thing yet) but from what I've read so far I think it's interesting.
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I already have the cast planned for the lovers - DP, Kat, Ranbir and Salman imagine the horror 😈 and Aamir Khan can be Bottom πŸ˜†

Sapney lene band karo Tani😑
πŸ˜†
and oh this "nun" thing is totally pun intended,
Edited by tvdekha. - 10 years ago
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One non-actor wasnt enough that he signed another one. God kill me before I see Hamlet being ruined in front of my eyes 🀒

If Shakespeare read this news he'd turn over in his grave.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I would like to see The Tempest as well (IDK if it's considered a full tragedy or comedy since I haven't gotten around to reading the whole thing yet) but from what I've read so far I think it's interesting.

...LOL. That's some cast Tani. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will take a sanyas from the internet when that happens. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haven't read The Tempest.
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read somewhere that Vishal wants to do this film for the 450th Anniversary of Shakespeare..that would be end of Apr 2014..wonder if the film would be ready for release by then..shooting starts end of this year...😳
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yo so excited!!

Does that mean will see less of Shahid from Dec onwards? Seeing he'll be moving to Kashmir for few months? πŸ˜†
Tani91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

...LOL. That's some cast Tani. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will take a sanyas from the internet when that happens. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haven't read The Tempest.

LMFAO but how apt is that quadrangle's situation to Hermia-Lysander-Helena-Demetrius angleπŸ˜›
Oh the Tempest is great so far I've only gotten to Act 3.