Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ok harika i will give wu to you..wait a minuite
harika this is for you...reporter asked DD how was your experience with shahrukh...dd replied that he is very down to earth person...in rehearsals ,,he is in his own way...second questions was which role your favourite DD replied dil mil gaye ,geet..madhu all three roles are close to her heart..on quzzing about rapport with vivian in both offscreen and onscreen ..DD said that she and vivian are very good friends...and as she is a very moody person..he manages it very well...and DD is not a romantic in real life..but she will love to go on candle light dinner
DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _SONA_

harika this is for you...reporter asked DD how was your experience with shahrukh...dd replied that he is very down to earth person...in rehearsals ,,he is in his own way...second questions was which role your favourite DD replied dil mil gaye ,geet..madhu all three roles are close to her heart..on quzzing about rapport with vivian in both offscreen and onscreen ..DD said that she and vivian are very good friends...and as she is a very moody person..he manages it very well...and DD is not a romantic in real life..but she will love to go on candle light dinner

ohh Nautanki wala😆
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good evening ddians...ANY GOOD NEWS
Originally posted by: -chrys-

Good evening ddians...ANY GOOD NEWS

nothing
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you
mere yar ka dushman hai hai...kyun hone na de banane na de ...ko dulhan 😆
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SONA_

aww nice interview 😳 tfs...! Sona
.Umsasl. thumbnail
D❤️R❤️A❤️S ❤️H ❤️T❤️ I❤️ D❤️ H❤️ A❤️ M❤️ I❤️

D❤️R❤️A❤️S ❤️H ❤️T❤️ I❤️ D❤️ H❤️ A❤️ M❤️ I❤️
.Umsasl. thumbnail