Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
poor guy...
u r gr8 actor dude bt ipk belongs to arshi..
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great to see +ve feel .
As afsu said ,we also not happy with same brand name but can't help it anyaway ...
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

Thanks everyone for your positive views regarding Avinash. Nice to meet you wonderful mature people🤗
I can understand your feelings. But everything is in SP's hand. We can do nothing😔
Personally I also don't want the title IPK as it will lead to comparison. I want an individual fresh show with a new name for Avinash :)

Just angry upon SP for playing with fans' emotions... Aastha sounds better for this show... Hardwork shld never fail... All the best to the whole crew...

Nice to meet you & Ekta too🤗 
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we have no problem with Avinash Sachdev or any other actors...we wish luck for the new show too...its only the name...He is a well known actor...and if I am not wrong, its his come back after a gap...even the actress is a known face...SP didnt have to use IPK's name to make their new show hit...we just want them to change this name...thats it...
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Avinash Sachdev must be a really nice person.

But we still cannot accept anybody else in IPK than Sarun.
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think many people on the forum have an issue with the actors at all. I feel bad for them and their hard work. 

I loved Avinash for his role in Kis Desh, so I'm wishing him all the best in his show once again. ðŸ˜Š

I just cannot fathom Star Plus. Changing an entire story line within a month to cash on IPK's popularity is bizarre. And no matter what people say, I am seriously pissed off that a show like IPK is going to run seasons. It's just messed up. 
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hes not even that impressive an actor! -___-
UGH.
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whats his fault in all dese mess??...I wish SP would have sticked wid da previously decided name...I cant bring myself to wish well fr da show,cant act all fake but lets see what happens...whatever happens,it will be fr da best..I personally thing SP has lost all chances fr dis show
coolbakes_Jalad thumbnail
well its true about the west!! but east never had the habit of sequels!!and ipk is not ages old!! its just months old and fans are still going crazy with ipk arshi and sarun and at this time bringign an ipk2 with a total diff cast and banner is what caused the trouble!!

avinash seems to be a nice guy and its kind of him to tweet a message straight to the fans! i am sure had it been named something else this much negativity would never have been there!!! i am sure he is good enough a actor to create a name for his show!! poor thing got bashed unnecessarily in the fiasco!!

but knowing our ipk fans i am sure none of them have a problem with the cast its just the name !!

we wish avinash good luck with his show and carrier!!😳
HaYaforEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Avinash all the best to you & ur new show...
All the best Avi...