Pavitra Rishta

Arvi/Ashvik Heaven#158 Jodi Aasmani Ho Gayi <3 - Page 61

arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KiShaholic.

am going off to sleep in a bit ๐Ÿ˜†

ohh okay ๐Ÿ˜›

so what do u do??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 - Rithvik talks about his performance in Teen ka Tadka 21st August 2013

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: style14

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 - Rithvik talks about his performance in Teen ka Tadka 21st August 2013

ahhh he's so grounded, and genuine โค๏ธ

Honestly, this is gonna rock! so cant wait for teen ka tadka ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@esha..i'm a training pastry chef ๐Ÿ˜ณ
style14 thumbnail
I want to see their act, looks so funny..

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So they're acting as the judges, RD being Karan Johar? I'll definitely watch the episode for their act :D

-------------

Made some sigs last night, in between rewatching the episode. And since I wasn't fully in my sense, the result is pretty much thereafter.. But I will make more once I find the memory stick with my textures.. I'd love suggestions! :D

Version 1

Version 2

Just cause they look SO good in blue!

For Asha's bday (more later)

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous edits Deep, thanks a lot!! using them now Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Deeps I got it now, they are acting like Remo, Mads and Kjo... This performance is going to be hilarious๐Ÿคฃ
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SBB showed Manav being shot at Arjun-Purvi's reception party. I believe ArVi were shot at another time, coz Asha was performing for DID Supermoms and Rithvik was at Jhalak shoot. So D family and these two were shot separately.

I'm combining mine Yami's and Shailee's updates from FB here --

AshVik looked gorgeous, ashvik's was a small separate interview later. RD was in a bandhgala after that Zee Diwali, and Asha's green saree โค๏ธ Onscreen ArVi, ArMan were shown dancing.

Asha said what we all were feeling.. why cant they let Arvi be happy for a while and Rithvik was like are you in a govt job, the show runs on drama ๐Ÿ˜†

At the end reporter said if it wasn't for this shooting of Manav, Arvi could be enjoying their honeymoon. Rithvik said - aap badey chant hain, aapko kya lena dena miya biwi kahin bhi jaayein (you're trying to be clever aren't you now. What difference does it make where a married couple goes) ๐Ÿ˜†

I'll do HQ caps later

SBB also showed Shruti and Asha's rakhi segment with Ankit. I think it was shot during shaadi as Purvi was in her yellow kaashta saree avatar