Khulte band hote labhon ki ye ankahi
Mujhse keh rahi hai ki badhne de bekhudi
Mil yoon ki daud jaayein nas nas mein bijliyaan

Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: style14

A very adorable segment which needs to be watched by all

Asha Negi and Ankit Narang (Purvi Sohams's RakshaBandhan) SBS Segment 20th August 2013

The cutest RB segment ...like ever!!!!
Thank you for sharing Shails πŸ˜ƒ
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain
Jaane kya bole mann dole sunke badan
Dhadkan bani zubaan
Baahon ke darmiyaan

Mujhse keh rahi hai ki badhne de bekhudi
Mil yoon ki daud jaayein nas nas mein bijliyaan

PeachπŸ‘πŸΌ
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Repost from celebration thread!

The suhaag raat scene wasn't the only scene that was so beautiful! I was so surprised that Zee actually showed Arjun and Purvi waking up and acting so adorable afterwards - I'm high on some kind of happiness I'm not even aware of!

Purvi was first to wake up. She snatched the blankets and tried to get up without disrupting Arjun, but alas, he wouldn't allow of it. He pulled Purvi back into his arms and held onto her even tighter than he originally was. Purvi, who I'm sure wished could stay in bed with him all day, whined about how much they had to get done and that it was time for them to get ready, but Arjun wouldn't hear it. Arjun had sounded so sexy, I'm so jealous of Purvi - she gets to wake up to that everyday! Not fair. Not fair at all. But it's definitely well deserved after how long they've been apart.

Teju was worried about Arjun and Purvi, but it took Sachin reminding her that it was their suhaag raat to calm her down a bit. They both saw Arjun and Purvi taking photos together and simply having a good time. It's scenes like that, that I love. From Arjun and Purvi's photo session to Arjun and Purvi making pottery and smearing clay on each other's faces, the smile on my face only grew wider and wider.

A part that's worth talking about is when Arjun began to stare at her with such wonder and love. The wind was blowing Purvi's hair all over the place and began to cover her eyes. She struggled to get her vision clear again, so Arjun tried to help her out without getting her hair or her face dirty. After trying to get her hair out of her way with the back of his hand failed, he began to blow air onto her hair which left Purvi with a mesmerized look and smile on her face. It had worked and resulted in a sweet eye lock between the two lovers.

My smile turned into a big laugh when Teju began to pester Purvi about the suhaag raat. Teju's one of us, you guys! Purvi began to get irritated and told her to get married, then she'll find out how a suhaag raat goes. Whatever happened to Sunny, huh? Teju responded with sass and asked for special training for Purvi for when the night comes - I nearly died at that part. Purvi called Teju crazy and said that what happened between her and Arjun that night is something that just can't be talked about to other people. Arjun came just in time and walked right in between Teju and Purvi. He offered to tell Teju exactly what had happened in detail, but that's when Teju "realized" that it'd be okay to just wait. πŸ˜†

Overall, I've never enjoyed an episode this much. Downloaded and saved on my computer for me to enjoy πŸ˜† I'm going to need to watch this before going to school everyday - gave me such an energy rush! :P

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Their little talk the morning after was unpredicted and so adorable! It really sounded like RD just woke up. They're so natural together.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Repost from celebration thread!

The suhaag raat scene wasn't the only scene that was so beautiful! I was so surprised that Zee actually showed Arjun and Purvi waking up and acting so adorable afterwards - I'm high on some kind of happiness I'm not even aware of!

Purvi was first to wake up. She snatched the blankets and tried to get up without disrupting Arjun, but alas, he wouldn't allow of it. He pulled Purvi back into his arms and held onto her even tighter than he originally was. Purvi, who I'm sure wished could stay in bed with him all day, whined about how much they had to get done and that it was time for them to get ready, but Arjun wouldn't hear it. Arjun had sounded so sexy, I'm so jealous of Purvi - she gets to wake up to that everyday! Not fair. Not fair at all. But it's definitely well deserved after how long they've been apart.

Teju was worried about Arjun and Purvi, but it took Sachin reminding her that it was their suhaag raat to calm her down a bit. They both saw Arjun and Purvi taking photos together and simply having a good time. It's scenes like that, that I love. From Arjun and Purvi's photo session to Arjun and Purvi making pottery and smearing clay on each other's faces, the smile on my face only grew wider and wider.

A part that's worth talking about is when Arjun began to stare at her with such wonder and love. The wind was blowing Purvi's hair all over the place and began to cover her eyes. She struggled to get her vision clear again, so Arjun tried to help her out without getting her hair or her face dirty. After trying to get her hair out of her way with the back of his hand failed, he began to blow air onto her hair which left Purvi with a mesmerized look and smile on her face. It had worked and resulted in a sweet eye lock between the two lovers.

My smile turned into a big laugh when Teju began to pester Purvi about the suhaag raat. Teju's one of us, you guys! Purvi began to get irritated and told her to get married, then she'll find out how a suhaag raat goes. Whatever happened to Sunny, huh? Teju responded with sass and asked for special training for Purvi for when the night comes - I nearly died at that part. Purvi called Teju crazy and said that what happened between her and Arjun that night is something that just can't be talked about to other people. Arjun came just in time and walked right in between Teju and Purvi. He offered to tell Teju exactly what had happened in detail, but that's when Teju "realized" that it'd be okay to just wait. πŸ˜†

Overall, I've never enjoyed an episode this much. Downloaded and saved on my computer for me to enjoy πŸ˜† I'm going to need to watch this before going to school everyday - gave me such an energy rush! :P

Sheets Muah.. loved your post..πŸ€—
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ~Deep~

Their little talk the morning after was unpredicted and so adorable! It really sounded like RD just woke up. They're so natural together.

These two are amazing together, as Ashvik say, they just CLICKπŸ˜‰
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Deep and Su -  thank u sooo much for the caps!!! muahzzz

@Sheets -  excellent piece of writing there my dear! I felt it as u wrote it :) :) :)
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Deep I'd like to thank you for the fantastic caps and that too so quick! They are hot ☺️

@sheets, beautiful write up!
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saying it here too, beautiful write ups Sheets! Much love for the caps Deep :)