Arvi/Ashvik Heaven#158 Jodi Aasmani Ho Gayi <3 - Page 41

Posted: 10 years ago
The couple I loved before Arvi was Mayur but Arvi wins hands down. I guess its the offscreen rapport of Ashvik that makes it extra special...
Originally posted by -adorabubbles-

Oh yeah..I just loved the show MJHT all together hahha.
Oh for sure. ArVi are like wayy up there hahaha. Ditto..couldn't agree more. They are such gems. <3

hahahahahah I can see that but I don't blame you at all.. cause I'm the same ;) hahaha

NAHI! Di you have to get them back ASAP or else who knows what will happen dun dun duuunn 🤣
[/QUOTE]

I hated SaJan in MJHT. annoying couple! but MayUr were my love <3
Yeah dude! AshVik are fabulous people and actors! just perfect :)

LMFAO you and I are very similar in terms of choices, our thinking and what not 🤣

🤣 i'm trying hard Yuks, hopefully my senses come back after sleeping tonight 🤣 lol
Ashu's B day coming up this week😃

You guys saw the Arvi wedding video posted by IF right? I hope they post an interview of Ashu on her  day too..
Originally posted by style14

The couple I loved before Arvi was Mayur but Arvi wins hands down. I guess its the offscreen rapport of Ashvik that makes it extra special...

Omg you too :O I loved MayUr but i'm over them now. ArVi are my forever love! <3 gonna miss them so much :(
Yamz please Sajan ki baat mat karo. They werent in the same league as Mayur😉
Shailee DI: We were spoilt with the segments last week and this week. heheh but it was such a treat to watch. <3

Originally posted by KiShaholic.

Omg you too :O I loved MayUr but i'm over them now. ArVi are my forever love! <3 gonna miss them so much :(

Yes I loved Mayur and specially Nupur / Rati but I'm over them too.
Arvi/Ashvik are forever..😳
Originally posted by style14

Yamz please Sajan ki baat mat karo. They werent in the same league as Mayur😉

🤣
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

Oh yeah..I just loved the show MJHT all together hahha.
Oh for sure. ArVi are like wayy up there hahaha. Ditto..couldn't agree more. They are such gems. <3

hahahahahah I can see that but I don't blame you at all.. cause I'm the same ;) hahaha

NAHI! Di you have to get them back ASAP or else who knows what will happen dun dun duuunn 🤣

I hated SaJan in MJHT. annoying couple! but MayUr were my love <3
Yeah dude! AshVik are fabulous people and actors! just perfect :)

LMFAO you and I are very similar in terms of choices, our thinking and what not 🤣

🤣 i'm trying hard Yuks, hopefully my senses come back after sleeping tonight 🤣 lol

Arey baba I liked MJHT overall as in its concept with Diya, Uday and Benji who I remember I had a little crush on😆 . SaJan were tolerable but it ended there.

It gets a bit creepy di...Are you stalking me 😲🤣

Hopefully or else I'll have to come and physically pour a balti full of water on you. 🤣
Originally posted by -adorabubbles-

Shailee DI: We were spoilt with the segments last week and this week. heheh but it was such a treat to watch. <3

So many Segments and on weekends too.. I hope we keep getting some segments this week too, Yeh Dil Maange more😛