Originally posted by asyaarshilover

wow awsum
sorry for late comment but the update was very nice

thank u..don't need to say sorry.😳
keep reading.
Posted: 10 years ago
reply for all the three chapters

dead! dead! dead!
evryone here gonna die in this fire of romance between rishabala written by none othr than our very own sr queen , titli...
ufff... maar daala titli dear , yeh kya tha? 1st chapter madhu is awesum, just can't say abt her. trishna is very sweet and caring in ur ff. hmmm loved it..
hahahaha
interview of an gigolo? no no!! the gigolo!
wat an idea yaar? madhu beating that guy is funny, i can imagine that scene u knw?

2nd chapter is mindblowing, interview one specially
wow!! rk ko bachpan se fans hai, aur woh aunty!! i hate her! chii!! hw can she do that wth her son's friend who is also like a son to her, felt disgusted but yaar! story ko kaha se kaha leke gayi tu?
poor rishabh! or !! no no poor fellow! i think he hate his profession
wat? he's a client to both mother and their daughters?
uff!! titli titli!! its very special ff to me! bookmarked! i still think rishab doesn't like his profession!! but paise toh bohoth aate honge na janaab ko? my heartbeat skipped wen i read madhu asking number abt rishabh! aaah!! kya baat hai! next updt toh bohoth intrsting hogi!! 

3rd chapter
maine socha kuch naughty naughty hogi! like rishabh sabke saath kartha hai! par manna padega! my jaws dropped to floor wen i read madhu taking rishabh to her ex to make that ex jealous! uff! yeh ladki bhi na!! rk ban gayi! jo teeki hai! i think iss raat hi kuch hone wala hai! hai na?? hain na?? plz plz kuch karwado!
eagerly waiting! dance is super hott! 

next updt mein aah aah mirchi ooh ooh mirchi honi chahiye!!
done? plz plz plz! my special request.
update soon titli,
aaru
Just went through all the chapters...loved the title! It's so different!
Interestin yaar...please continue soon and please do PM me whenever you update any of your stories...would love to read...
Originally posted by Rapiya1030

reply for all the three chapters

dead! dead! dead!
evryone here gonna die in this fire of romance between rishabala written by none othr than our very own sr queen , titli...
ufff... maar daala titli dear , yeh kya tha? 1st chapter madhu is awesum, just can't say abt her. trishna is very sweet and caring in ur ff. hmmm loved it..
hahahaha
interview of an gigolo? no no!! the gigolo!
wat an idea yaar? madhu beating that guy is funny, i can imagine that scene u knw?

2nd chapter is mindblowing, interview one specially
wow!! rk ko bachpan se fans hai, aur woh aunty!! i hate her! chii!! hw can she do that wth her son's friend who is also like a son to her, felt disgusted but yaar! story ko kaha se kaha leke gayi tu?
poor rishabh! or !! no no poor fellow! i think he hate his profession
wat? he's a client to both mother and their daughters?
uff!! titli titli!! its very special ff to me! bookmarked! i still think rishab doesn't like his profession!! but paise toh bohoth aate honge na janaab ko? my heartbeat skipped wen i read madhu asking number abt rishabh! aaah!! kya baat hai! next updt toh bohoth intrsting hogi!! 

3rd chapter
maine socha kuch naughty naughty hogi! like rishabh sabke saath kartha hai! par manna padega! my jaws dropped to floor wen i read madhu taking rishabh to her ex to make that ex jealous! uff! yeh ladki bhi na!! rk ban gayi! jo teeki hai! i think iss raat hi kuch hone wala hai! hai na?? hain na?? plz plz kuch karwado!
eagerly waiting! dance is super hott! 

next updt mein aah aah mirchi ooh ooh mirchi honi chahiye!!
done? plz plz plz! my special request.
update soon titli,
aaru

Aaru dear I knew it will come from u..
Thanks for long comment..I really love long comments..😆
Keep reading.I'll update soon..😳
Originally posted by Vinona

Just went through all the chapters...loved the title! It's so different!

Thank u..add me to buddy list to get PM..😊
Originally posted by smdosi

Interestin yaar...please continue soon and please do PM me whenever you update any of your stories...would love to read...

Thanks a lott!! keep reading..😳

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Awesome update!! Oh miss possessive ðŸ˜†!!! She was almost acted like he was her bf lol😉..it will be nice if it becomes reality soon hehe..continue soon...
Yippee!! Me first ðŸ¥³ 
Edited by aDarkAngel - 10 years ago
Originally posted by aDarkAngel

Awesome update!! Oh miss possessive ðŸ˜†!!! She was almost acted like he was her bf lol😉..it will be nice if it becomes reality soon hehe..continue soon...
Yippee!! Me first ðŸ¥³ 

Thank u n congo for being the 1st!!😆😆
It will be reality obviously but love is in its infancy now..😳