Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF:"Deception,Intrigue..."#2 *Author's Note* Pg50 (Page 26)

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishti_k5

Awesome,amazing and wonderful part

Dr u explain everything tht is grt no word 

Riya went without talking to Arjun

Spoken things by eyes r wonderful ,awesome,amazing 

Thanx 4 pm me

Update soon

Hi Mishti...thanks for leaving behind a comment that is as sweet as your name...

Very happy that you liked the chapter. Yes, Riya went without speaking to Arjunwa. But don't worry, I'll make it happen soonTongue And welcome for the PM.

Edited by Amri174 - 25 August 2013 at 12:46am

1993.ssg Goldie
1993.ssg
1993.ssg

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Outstanding update                                                          You have describe Arjun's feeling . His logical mind doesnot want to belive that the girl is Riya but his heart identify the girl as his Riya. On the other hand when Riya come to know somebody is ready to shoot him she for everything and every rule and run to save her Arjun sir. Riya's Pov is also beautifully explain. But atlast she run away from Arjun without talking to him. Your hardwork is clearly visible in the update      Thanks for the pm               Waiting for next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amri..

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1993.ssg

Outstanding update                                                          You have describe Arjun's feeling . His logical mind doesnot want to belive that the girl is Riya but his heart identify the girl as his Riya. On the other hand when Riya come to know somebody is ready to shoot him she for everything and every rule and run to save her Arjun sir. Riya's Pov is also beautifully explain. But atlast she run away from Arjun without talking to him. Your hardwork is clearly visible in the update      Thanks for the pm               Waiting for next part

Yayy! Here is one of my favorite readers commentingParty

I am so, so happy that you liked my portrayal of Arjun and Riya in this chapter. And thanks for appreciating my hard work!!!

And welcome for the PM...you have earned it! Chapters 6 B and C to be updated today.
_Shivani_ Goldie
_Shivani_
_Shivani_

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Wow its amazing
wat a story
i jst loved it yaar
hats off dear
keep it up
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amri..

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivi1997

Wow its amazing
wat a story
i jst loved it yaar
hats off dear
keep it up
update soon

Thanks for commenting...I am glad that you liked it! Just accepted your buddy requestSmile But please do comment on future chapters, promise?:)

Am going to update in a couple of minutes, so watch outTongue
..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Author's Note

A big hello to all my readers.

It is with a heavy heart that I am posting this chapter today.

On one hand, I have gained three new readers, and that gives me immense satisfaction.

But on the other, I am also dismayed by the heavy drop in comments and likes from some of my older readers.

There are many here- and you know who you are- who keep coming back, loyally telling me what you feel about my story. And I can't express in words how grateful I am for that. But I have to confess- the falling degree of appreciation is really getting to me.

So here is your chance to make amends. Chapter 6B. Tell me what you feel about it, even if it is a single word. At the very least, click the like button. I will assess the response to this chapter, and on this hinges the possibility of future updates. If it is not fulfilling enough- well, this is the last chapter you will get out of me.

I sincerely apologize to all my faithful readers for behaving like such a drama queen. But really, I am so sad...and that's why I am issuing this ultimatum.

So...scroll down for Chapter 6B. It is full of sadness and angst, expressing my mood aptly. Ironically, my feelings did help me make my creative effort better...so I guess it wasn't a waste after all.

Regards
Amri.

Edited by Amri174 - 25 August 2013 at 7:58am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

roses.09VirMan505Pisces_Gurl_Shivani_Aabish_02etfrKaShforever06Gurmeet4DrashtiAks13Mdmadonall_megha_llLive-lifedevildiva21saritakDivineDarkness

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

Darkchocolatedishacrao.99SMSSMSpapakeprincess-soumi-riyaishitaVirMan505roses.09sony1990Pisces_GurliluvrainaartiabjeyaFaruheerniniisravz23sharmaayushiswaaspbenazAnushasspiupannakshatra92DesiiiDivaaaetfrAabish_02Apples94IshqDewaanijia03APRIL14KaShforever06SATRISHIAnjuRishrimi_invisibleAks13unishazsrividhya68MdmadonamishreeGurmeet4Drashtisatanslovexaviarashah10Live-lifedevildiva21ll_megha_ll_Tabassum_Hue.SplashsaritakSilentSilverDivineDarkness

saritak IF-Stunnerz
saritak
saritak

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
wow
awesome part
love itThumbs Up

Edited by khemanisarita - 25 August 2013 at 9:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skybagSATRISHI..Amri..

Go to top