Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I vl comment once i come out of the shock i got after reading this update...  Edited by Leki - 10 years ago
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnx god
at last they met
ariya met
i loved it
eagerly waiting 4 nxt update
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

loved the way u have portrayed arjuns POV
dustin seems to be a nice fellow
finally we will see the relevation of truth
would love to c a triangle btw arjun riya and a third person 
might be fun ...
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally after ages!!!!!!!! An update!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
And this one is just one of the most awesomest and the most fantabulous chapter you have ever written!!!!!!! It's like with every single update you tell us that you are the diva of perfection, chahe wo writing, ho ya emotions!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It started out great!!! And i loved the fact that you also showed what Dustin cohelo thinks and feels. Cause usually no one really payd heed to him. So i am really happy that you did!! He is a verrryyy important character!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ and he is right...

yehi to din ho te hain, jawaani ke, 
to feel, to love, to live life to it's fullest. Cause when you look back these are the memories that will stand out and bring a smile on your face!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ this reminds me of the song The Climb by Miley Cyrus

And he was right about another thing...
That Arjun and Riya both deserve a second chance! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Everybody does! 

And the way you described Arjun was just...OUT OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! 
I mean this one of those times when you actually see that emptiness in him. And it kills every time!! 
You decribed his emotions so well!!!!!!! 
It's just amazing how he can be this emotional man one moment and the other he is back to his no-nonsense attitude of ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte! 
I mean he doesn't fail to amaze me every single time i see him or read about him!! 
And I loved those little flashbacks of Roshni and Riya! It just made me feel sooo...
I don't even know the word, as I said previously "too perfect for words"
I just hope he realizes why he sees them together.๐Ÿ˜Š

And the last bit was just a really big twist!!! I mean the Commissioner, Anita and...RIYA! 
at the ETF office!!! I am really eager to know what happens next, to read the reactions of each memeber of ETF! Cause this a VERY BIG TURNING POINT!! 

And what happened in Riya's past? I am dieing from curiosity!!! 

Please please please please update soon!!!! 

please please please!!!
nakshatra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
most awaiting and the best part  ... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
ARIYA officially met...
right from the beginning, commn 's POV , arjun's POV ...

transformation of arjun from arjun to super cop ACP Rawte... fab...

then the last part , just got a heart attack... was waiting for their meet but didnt expect  like this...

want to know ETF's reaction , most importantly arjun's reaction on knowing about riya's mission...

one thing i forgot to tell you " you are a fantastic writer  ๐Ÿ‘ "

update soon... will be waiting for it...
Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
i was eagerly waiting for your update. When i read it i was looking for more. I just cant wait to read more. So Riya is finally meeting everyone. It will be very interesting. Update soon
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super awesome update
Loveit
Cont soon
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. Superb update
Love Arjun's pov
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: riyasarkar007

res

ps megh should be thankful to me๐Ÿ˜† 

unres

OH MY GOD๐Ÿ˜ฒ

u should add this line before ur update

caution- this update can cause heart attack. author is not responsible for any kind of thing like that.๐Ÿคข

i am seriously in plain shock and disbelieve at this update...where i was so excited and now i am...i am on my way to hospital to check up my BP. gosh girl, another update like this and then RIP Riya Sarkar๐Ÿคข now i know why my heart was beating like i am on gun point๐Ÿ˜† i was literally scared at this update...especially the last partโญ๏ธ

ok, enough of my shits, now back to update

update starting from commissioner's pov, nice...from his pov arjun riya's journey, arjun's individual journey from a  cop who had dreams to a cold ruthless man waiting for revenge was touching. and also his helpless feeling that he cant provide any gd to arjun was also touching...and then, riya entered. 

youth...really, being reckless, to live each moment. to live for the one u love...

then cut to arjun ...omg. he was so shocked and he was in dazed state when driving. then the transformation...maybe i was expecting disbelieve, or devastating, but rage and anger was so unexpected. like he got another reason to live now...and what does those lines mean? finding riya mukherjee and ...??? he will rip her in half kya?๐Ÿ˜† pls no...already choree is ready to do that thing๐Ÿ˜† and also rathore too...Riya need some support and this time her madam wont also support her.๐Ÿ˜†

then...arjun entered, went to rathore's cabin...and i was dead.๐Ÿคข i had left my heart in that cabin, if u dont update what happened next then u will be responsible for my death. maybe i am becoming drama queen, hormonal teenager๐Ÿ˜† but really i am literally begging u to update this ASAP. pls. pls pls. update this thing. i dont know how i survive till u update...what will happen to riya arjun when they meet? ETF reaction? oh nooo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

pls update...pls pls pls๐Ÿค“

ps, did i tell u this? u are fabulous writer? no? 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ no other writer, except someone else and u, can make me feel like this. u are just rocking.โญ๏ธ i was serious when i said why something like this cant happen in show and gorky should read this...it deserves a big round of applause๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ keep it upโญ๏ธ

pls, one small request, update soon, and pls no cliff hanger in next part. i know i myself want to wait for ariya reunite, but trust me i just cant handle this anymore. so pls, if u are going to show their meeting in next update, pls show it fully in next update pls pls pls i beg u.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Ri!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

LOL at your version of the warning. So sweet of you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww...iss umar mein BP aur heart attack? ๐Ÿ˜†

Your comment shows how carefully you read the entire chapter. You got all the nuances and details right. You are surely one of my best readers, ever.

Abb Arjun kya karega- yeh jaanne ke liye aapko ek hafte tak intezaar karna padega. But one thing is certain- he is certainly angry But he is also trying hard to conceal it. What he will do with Riya is a story for another day๐Ÿ˜‰

And I am really glad that you liked the ending. Hope the suspense and the build up was good enough.

And I will obey your request for a full-on confrontation between Ariya in the next chapter. I can't believe i am saying this- NO CLIFFHANGER.

Teen parts honge agle chapter ke. Aur usme woh sabb hoga jo aap chahti hein. Till then, take care:)

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Live-life

wow you are back!!!!!!

I really missed you and you updates!!!!!
but now that you are back you shall rock the floor again!!!! hehehe๐Ÿ˜†

Yes you are right youngling!! we are the children of april and aries!!!! 
hail the children of aries!!!!! mu ahahah ๐Ÿฅฑ
and thank you for the birthday wish!!!! 

And update soon!!!! 
missed you!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hail the children of Aries!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Very well put.

I am so glad to be an Arian. Maybe I am silly to believe in this zodiac sign business, but I always find that I have most of the attributes associated with it.๐Ÿ˜‰ And I think you do too.

Now we are sisters๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: Live-life

Finally after ages!!!!!!!! An update!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

And this one is just one of the most awesomest and the most fantabulous chapter you have ever written!!!!!!! It's like with every single update you tell us that you are the diva of perfection, chahe wo writing, ho ya emotions!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It started out great!!! And i loved the fact that you also showed what Dustin cohelo thinks and feels. Cause usually no one really payd heed to him. So i am really happy that you did!! He is a verrryyy important character!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ and he is right...

yehi to din ho te hain, jawaani ke, 
to feel, to love, to live life to it's fullest. Cause when you look back these are the memories that will stand out and bring a smile on your face!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ this reminds me of the song The Climb by Miley Cyrus

And he was right about another thing...
That Arjun and Riya both deserve a second chance! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Everybody does! 

And the way you described Arjun was just...OUT OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! 
I mean this one of those times when you actually see that emptiness in him. And it kills every time!! 
You decribed his emotions so well!!!!!!! 
It's just amazing how he can be this emotional man one moment and the other he is back to his no-nonsense attitude of ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte! 
I mean he doesn't fail to amaze me every single time i see him or read about him!! 
And I loved those little flashbacks of Roshni and Riya! It just made me feel sooo...
I don't even know the word, as I said previously "too perfect for words"
I just hope he realizes why he sees them together.๐Ÿ˜Š

And the last bit was just a really big twist!!! I mean the Commissioner, Anita and...RIYA! 
at the ETF office!!! I am really eager to know what happens next, to read the reactions of each memeber of ETF! Cause this a VERY BIG TURNING POINT!! 

And what happened in Riya's past? I am dieing from curiosity!!! 

Please please please please update soon!!!! 

please please please!!!

Diva of perfection?  *Goes into a dead faint*

But thanks for such a lovely compliment.๐Ÿ˜›

Dustin, I think, is one of the underutilized characters on the show. They can really show him more. But I introduced his Po V for the pure purpose of justifying the cliffhanger๐Ÿ˜‰

And what an appropriate song. Well-chosen. And I think the way Miley is now, the song is very much applicable to her๐Ÿ˜†

And yes, second chances are very important in life. It's too much to expect that all of us go unscathed without making mistakes. I hope that all of us are granted this elusive second chance:)

So glad that you liked the portrayal of Arjun's emotions in this chapter. The way I see it, Arjun constantly swings between these two personas- the cop and the man. Often, they also mix together, and sometimes, they come to conflict with one another. More of that in the future chapters. I hope to explore more of this conflict with respect to Riya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for the lovely comment, sis. And take care.