Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Author's Note

A big hello to all my readers.

It is with a heavy heart that I am posting this chapter today.

On one hand, I have gained three new readers, and that gives me immense satisfaction.

But on the other, I am also dismayed by the heavy drop in comments and likes from some of my older readers.

There are many here- and you know who you are- who keep coming back, loyally telling me what you feel about my story. And I can't express in words how grateful I am for that. But I have to confess- the falling degree of appreciation is really getting to me.

So here is your chance to make amends. Chapter 6B. Tell me what you feel about it, even if it is a single word. At the very least, click the like button. I will assess the response to this chapter, and on this hinges the possibility of future updates. If it is not fulfilling enough- well, this is the last chapter you will get out of me.

I sincerely apologize to all my faithful readers for behaving like such a drama queen. But really, I am so sad...and that's why I am issuing this ultimatum.

So...scroll down for Chapter 6B. It is full of sadness and angst, expressing my mood aptly. Ironically, my feelings did help me make my creative effort better...so I guess it wasn't a waste after all.

Regards
Amri.
Edited by Amri174 - 10 years ago
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
awesome part
love itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
again you rocked dear.
i have no words to describe.
sacchi mai agar koi apna hum jispe vishvas karte hai uski care karte hai usse pyaar karte hai agar vo hame dhoka deta hai to seedha dil pe chot lagte hai or jeena mushkil ho jata hai or kisi pe vishvas karne ka man nahi kata.
or aisa hi kuch ETF boys ke saath hua hai.
i am really crying when shree says riya is alive and she bertrayed us our friendship our trust😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
😭 πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Choree and rathore feels bertrayed.
i am scared what about arjun when he knows the truthwhat was his reaction.
ek taraf riya ka pov sahi hai usne jo kuch kiya apne desh ke liye kiya or doosri taraf etf boys they feel bertrayed.
i am speechless.
continue soon.
and thax for pm.
Edited by ll_megha_ll - 10 years ago
sharmaayushi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear
thnx 4 updating today and the pm
it was really a sad and full of emotional part
shree has really broken out to tha deepest core of his heart
they way shree collepsed really was hard to imagine
its hard to see calm and a brilliant officer in this stage
the shock has deeply hurted him
the feelings of bretraying a friend by beautifully shown
cant see this situatuion of our gadget freak
loved the line"But overriding his happiness was the sense of betrayal that was stinging every part of his body."
both rathore and chotu r equally shocked as shree is
the lines shree spoke rooted yhem to their places
loved and heartouching lines"
Ri...Riya...You know, Rath...Rathore Sir, Ch...Chottu...She is ...not...de... She is...ali..NOT DEAD!!! SHE IS ALIVE!!! She...she...pla...played us. SHE TRICKED US!!!"
the way he said this line made my heart ache
the way u showed rathore expression and mind feeling by making him turn with a pale face
omg rathore crying ...cant handel this dear
chotu is reallty rooted to the ground
this lines chotu said"
How...how could she do this to us?" clearly shows how much betrayed he felt
three of them were bound with a tread called riya
now three of him r suffering from emotional ill health
thnx 4 such an emtional part
hatsoff dear
salute 2 u 4 this great part
hey plz dear dont discontinue plzzz
i love ur work plz dont to that
continue soon
thnx once again
will be waiting eagerly 4 nextg update
plz post it soon
Edited by sharmaayushi - 10 years ago
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res...need to catch up on  chapters...will unres in a while
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Looks like Dhamki Queen is back in action!!!!

Awesome update... Emotional One...
What has Riya's lie done to them... if this is Shree's reaction then Arjun's well that will destroy everything...
Shree's feelings are beautifully potrayed...
He will never forgive her!!! Cant blame him also she was his bff *sigh*
Rathore's reaction on hearing  Riya alive!!! That shows how much they cared for her what she was for them... but all they got was cheating and betrayal... How xan she eo this??? 
Chotu he too is shattered... well trio was partners in crime nah... 
I feel really angry at Riya for doing this to the guys and breaking their heart their trust like this...
Well its time to see Arjun's reaction now after the realisation sinks in... Riya will have to answer lot of questions... 
Continue soon me waiting...
Edited by Leki - 10 years ago
jia03 thumbnail
Awesome chapter...πŸ‘
you have beautifully portrayed their emotions...
shree outburst... everything was perfect...

please dont think of discontinuing...
its an awesome FF⭐️... and i always look forward for its update...😊
will be waiting for the next chapter😊
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Comment on part-6A

Fascinating update dr.

Arjun n Riya's POVs were amazingly written.

Yayyy comletely dedicated to Ariya.

You very well described each n every emotion n thought which were going through their heart n mind when they saw eachother.

World seemed to be stopped for both of them at that very moment when they were in eachother arms.

His heart always knw that he loved her so much but his mind denied this fact everytime but at that time his heart overpower his mind.

Wow the way Arjun described her inner turmoil was too adorable.

OMG Till Arjun got the meaning of her last gestur, she ran away from their.

How much hard they both tried to control their heart but couldn't do it coz thy belonged to eachother.

Awww Riya was drooling over him!!!!!

Wow She forgot everything n its quite obvious ashe's world for her.

I hope after this encounter he accepted his feelings for her.

Loved it to the core.

Thanks for such a wonderful piece of work.

For vry vry vryyy... late comments.

Edited by Aks13 - 10 years ago
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mind blowing n a heart touching update dr.

Wow Riya's one lie turned their world upside down.

I never expected that Shree ever behave like that as he is a easy going person but If he was so much shattered by knowing this fact then we can only imagine the extent of pain n agony that other three r going through.

Its justified to some extent as if someone so close to your heart broke your trust thn you will feel an unimaginable pain that will break u compltly.

All this showed that the depth of relation they shared with her is way much stronger thn anyone can think.

Loved all their POVs dr, especially of Shree.

Hats off to u!!!!!!!

Thanks for pm dr.

Continue as soon as possible.

So so Sorry again for vry vry late comments.

Edited by Aks13 - 10 years ago