Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Leki

KBB's again spamming this thread

aadat se majboor 😛
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
no Vampu it doesnt look nice we will chat in AT's not here...
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read so many chapters in one go and I felt like a movie going on in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have a brilliant story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the way you described every person's emotions and their thinking was just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep updating and congo on your new thread!!!!!!!!!!!
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

no Vampu it doesnt look nice we will chat in AT's not here...

okay okay! Wll cht there
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: IshqDewaani

oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read so many chapters in one go and I felt like a movie going on in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have a brilliant story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the way you described every person's emotions and their thinking was just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep updating and congo on your new thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for such a lovely compliment.

I am really glad that you are enjoying my story😃 I hope to sustain your interest till the very end.😊
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear abh tabayat kaise hai
My favorite devil jii...kaisi hain aap?😛 My responses in bold red.

Originally posted by: devildiva21

hey just read part 5 A B C D

and they were once again super duper top  update...!!!Thanks! I am glad that you liked it.
poor shree thinking about riya and her memories...!!! and kitan tired tha but couldn't say it to  arjun😆 and his analysis on arjun was bang on...👏 Haha, very true. I think others know better about Arjun than he himself.
and arjun hmm he inally realized ki he deep down somewhere he loved riya... and her betrayal about her identity is making him restless...!!! Yes, very true😊
okay so riya found that siddharth guy wants to kill arjun... her reactions were awesomely written...could actually visualize it infront of me😉😳 just perfect her fear her anxiety everything...!!!  Ohh, that's such a lovely compliment. Thanks!!!
hmm so finally sameer  and chottu also got  a lead on that sidharth guy... gosh is such a🤬 threatening sam... iske consequences usko pta nai hai abhi.. jab pta lagega to maza aayega...!!!
aur sameer ka gussa omg .. koi na koi to zarur pitega😉 Haha.😃
aisha liza convo and their thoughts  about men  were very heart touching.. both understands what other is going through afterall they both are suffering from the same thing... no notice from their lovers..!! aur ye aisha kiske baare mai baat kar rhi thi? undercover agent? was it riya????  I wanted to show a little bit of bonding between the women. And as to your question, I'll answer it later😉
aisha shree scene was an another treat... loved it...!!!
omg arjun is now having nightmares about riya mixed with roshni...!!!😲 and wants a  proper closure for her...!!! Yes, it is very important for him to move on properly before he can commit himself to someone else. I just wanted to show it realistically.
hmm so ariya meeting dustin cohelo almost at the same time??? any reason behind it?😲
well riya sure can do anything for arjun... she risked her identity and came to tell commissioner  about her findings..!! inspite of her boss's refusal...!!! Our Riya is a pretty determined lady;)
so shree knows riya is alive after seeing her footage in that club's video...!!! Yes, Shree is very intelligent and I wanted to share some of the credit for finding out about the truth;)
and now arjun also knows that he has actually seen her protecting him almost lying on him😉
guess soon everyone will found out  about her...!!
waise love the way she saved him...!!!😉 and arjun was comforted by her presence...!! awww
hope she doesn't run away... I just loved writing that scene. I am glad that you liked it.
can't wait to see everyone's reaction on seeing her alive😉 Me too😉
what no precap?😲 that's not fair😛 hum bechare bachon ka kuch to khyal karo😆 Will update soon, I promise!!!!
update soon...!!! eagerly waiting for the next chapter😉😳
P.S. congo shongo  for the 2nd thread🥳 loved this mega update on occasion of the 2nd thread😉 Thanks so much, sweetie. I am glad that you liked it;)

Originally posted by: mastmegha22

hey dear abh tabayat kaise hai

Thanks, Megha. Feeling much better!
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Madam where is precap???

humka precap mangta😳😉