Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

For the new thread dr

For this wonderful piece of work.

I hope u r fine now. Take care of urself dr.

Sorry dr but unres my comment later coz right now I m in the market n using mobile but can't resist myself to read it.
Plzzz dr write some more Ariya stuff.
Edited by Aks13 - 10 years ago
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@ aks, @mastmegha and @vampirequeen

Thanks for the lovely responses and RES-es, guys. Update in 15 mins, just some last min editing.
Originally posted by: Aks13

For the new thread dr

For this wonderful piece of work.

I hope u r fine now. Take care of urself dr.

Sorry dr but unres my comment later coz right now I m in the market n using mobile but can't resist myself to read it.
Plzzz dr write some more Ariya stuff.

Thank you so much, dear. So sweet of you to make this beautiful post.

I think you'll like this chapter. Please do read it;)
Edited by Amri174 - 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey how are you first tell me? 😳

i always need a peaceful time for reading and commenting on my favs , so sorry for the delay 😛
I loved the progress in the case, and waiting for you to unfold more pages of the case😉.

Ah, it was awesome reading about the tough red faced chief sameer rathod and his leadership!😉

The way he treated with the trio one; the manager two; the bartender and three , siddharth gupta😡 * iss kamine par sabse jada gussa aata hai..🤢😆 *.
Handling siddharth gupta was very brilliantly written! Sam losing his temper , chotu and shree controling him and also the nervousness of the suspect . Well written!

Finally they got a lead for the case , i am very happy 👏 .

The expression of arjun's painful night and his pain, and also those hurtful nightmares of his dead wife is portrayed well.

Commissioner agreed to meet him😲. That was shocking! Not really but, it was nice to read the concern for his officers.

It was also awesome reading the character of Anita shukla, riya's boss! She is the officer in true sense! Nationla security is much much more important than anyone's life ( sorry just my POV ). And i am really appriceating her objection to both commissioner and riya! 😃

and now riya. You are right, how can anyone sit idle knowing that her love is in danger! Loved the way she was ready to cross the boundary apart for her love , her arjun☺️. But i am feeling proud that she followed the protocol of NIB. Instead of going herslef she alloted her man behind him!wow..

The inter-relationship between anita and riya is also commendable.

One more thing about this story,
the time ploting is most important for any story, and i noticed you are managing this fantasticly this job!

Arrival of arjun at the resurant and at the same time shree calling him, and alos in that time span you described the story . Really its a brilliant job!

Then the moment riya pushed him and saved him from the bullet! Ah, ths will be the the scene of this chapter😉..
Ah, this scene is the most favourite scene ! I just loved this last part!

It is like he got heaven with her. The man always frustrated with the suffering of immense pain , how hurriedly grab the little source of solace. ❤️ and he hugged her, not let the thing go away from him, which is comforting him right now.

At the same time shree said, that she is alive❤️😳.. And then..then u made a full stop..agrr😡🤢😆

uff i am falling more for this☺️

question- the sharp shooter must be following him? Umm ! How he'd get to know that arjun is coming here?

M.K and tim supposed to be there but how come riya knew noticed the shooter? Reveal this soon! I really wanted read the expression riya held when she found arjun at the gun point, her fear, her uneasiness everything.. Please please..

and sorry tht was just a silly question!😆

Don't made me wait a loong this time. The real story starts now i guess😉

wonderful job *claps*. 😃
Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Super Duper update...
Riya's lie have affected guys really bad... i dnt think it will be easy for them to forgive her easily watever reason she states...

Shree he tried to keep himself busy so that he will forget her memories but its not that easy especially when she was so special... Shree understood what Arjun is going through...

Arjun he is really in miserable condition... he can't beleive person he have started to love again have lied about her existence... that's hard to digest... he is having nightmares of Roshini's death and now Riya's... how much more pain will he go through...

Rathore he is in no better condition... he diverted his anger towards pub people... 

Aisha and Lisa understood something big have happened  that affected the guys really badly... Lisa's thought abt Shree was good... 

one thing i'm happy about is the way you concentrate on each and every character and addressing minute details also... Well Done👏

So Rathore got clue about the case... Loved the way he confronted that guy... True to chief's role👍🏼
So now NIB is gonna take care of Arjun's protection... well i want to know his reaction when he knows it... but the way things are shapping up i dnt think that will happen...

The meeting of NIB Cheif and Commissioner was cool...
Riya's reaction on knowing Arjun's life is on danger well that was predictable... her thoughts feelings about Arjun well potrayed...
so except Arjun every one is aware of Riya's feelings!!!!

OK Arjun going to meet Commissioner and demand some answers regarding Riya...
Finally Shree found out that secret RIYA ALIVE!!!! well what toofan will this bring????
oh he called Arjun but before Shree could drop the atom bomb Arjun got shock of his life... HE MET RIYA!!!!! 😲😲
Ariya meeting was epic... the way you set the whole scene was just WOW!!!!
and you ended as i predicted and No Precap😡
CONTINUE SOON...

P.S : i thought not to comment but... now update soonish otherwise be ready for KBB's lobb😈

Edited by Leki - 10 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

today me first 😛
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Once in a while you can come first no problem
jia03 thumbnail
that was a superb update👏👏👏