Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

this is the best news yet. Mohit is going to rock the role of Hanuman as well. I am looking forward to seeing him.

atominis thumbnail
Really? Humein toh pata hi nahi tha! 😆
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Am really happy shappy..mohitwa playing hanumanji..ma wish came true..from me he gets dheer sare asherwad 🥳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This is a very good news. Only he can do justice to the role of Hanumanji with his lively acting.
But is it confirmed?
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is great that MR is playing Hanuman's role. He is a versatile actor and would do justice as he has done so far to various characters. Also it is a good move because they can justify MR playing Hanuman as Hanuman was an ansh of Shiv.  And in order to keep existing viewers interested in the show, they have to give Mohit a meatier role than just of a narrator.  This way, Mahadev will not be forced in scenes of Ramayan where he is not needed.   Looking forward to Sita and Hanuman scenes. 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that is amazing; Mohit as Hanuman.. excited to see it. Only him can do justice to such a great role.. 
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This article was already posted on 12Th August but no one have seen yet.

Will Mohit Raina play the role of Hanuman?!

Mohit Raina in & as Devon ke Dev… Mahadev
 Mumbai August 12th 2013(Sailesh Gandhi):Devon ke Dev… Mahadev, a show that has transgressed the boundaries of Indian entertainment, is set to create another benchmark. Now, with the introduction of Lord Ram's story, the question arises of 'Who will play Lord Hanuman?' To destroy the ultimate evil, it is said that Vishnu takes form of Ram and Mahadev that of Hanuman.

Mohit Raina in & as Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Buzz is that, it is possible Mohit Raina may play the role of Hanuman. After the surging popularity of Mahadev's nemesis Jallandhar, essayed by Mohit Raina himself, audiences have loved and appreciated Mohit's double role in the show.

Mohit Raina, most popularly known for his role as Mahadev, has also been spotted in the show portraying the role of Aadiyogi, Jallandhar, and many other human forms. The show will continue to showcases the story of the ultimate victory of good over evil through the eyes of Lord Shiva, as he paves the way for Ram to reach his goal, with hanuman by his side!
Nitu2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!  OMG!  OMG!  Lord Shiva blessed us that MR going to play Hanumanji role.  I was little diappointed that someone else is playing this role but I am happy and glad that MR is going to play this role.  Thank you Mahadev team to make this possible.
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
How do you know it is confirmed? 

SBB Mirchi segment and SBS aunty segment aren't always true, most of the time its copied stuff from the internet. 

Even that Raj Baddhan guy copies things from the internet, I wouldn't believe him either. 
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
me so happy that mohit will play hanuman's role