Qubool Hai

|{AsYa FF: Chapter Black}| *HIATUS* - Page 21

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
No worries! I'm drowing in exams too lol. So take your time love! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Homeslice thumbnail
Poor thing you mus be working hard right? =(
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -ElmoFuj-

I'm so sorry guys i knowni promised an update on Saturday or Sunday, but everytime I promise a date, the life beyond IF springs up! πŸ€”

I have four exams that includes CIE and SAT  coming by, and I'm taking regular classes and extras, so i've been so busy with those especially when I had to go to college 7 days a week. Yes, even on a sunday. So i'm really sorry i got no time at all. 

I'l try my best to update this by today, and if not, then definitey by tomorrow. Please bear with me! 

Much love,
Faiza 

Hey career and studies more important

So take your time

Glad you left a note though

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just finished reading

Wonderful πŸ‘  It's ok Faiza do when you get time

See we readers also get late, I just finished the last two updates
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay, you all hate me dont you? By all means, you lot have the right to. But I only type a note here and let you know and hopw you all understand that due to some sudden decissions regarding my college, i have to be striclty inactive for a while. Won't be long, that I promise. Maybe a few days, maybe a week. But not more. I really hope you guys stick with me for I shall update as soon as i can! πŸ˜³
And for the hurtful pm's ive been recieving, please cut it out. You know who you are. One more bashful pm and you shall be reported without further wait. You need to understand that before my duties on IF as a writer, I'm a college going, not even 18 yet student who needs to make a life for herself and she can only do that when she prioritizes well. And for a few days, I absolutely by no way can update this FF or even log into IF for more than 2 mins. 

Please stick with me, I won't dissapoint you. (Hopefully). 

Much love,
Faiza πŸ˜³
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry take your time and concentrate on your studies they should be your priority and for the FF we can obviously till you are free so don't worry about us 😊
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not to worry Faiza...Education is of utmost importance right now!!  Take all the time you need πŸ€—
daydream. thumbnail
Of course I don't hate you! I could never hate you! πŸ€—  πŸ€—
Studies come first, even though we all wish AsYa and IF did. πŸ˜†
I'll be waiting! πŸ˜‰ Take your time! ❀️
-Fari 😳 β€οΈ
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Faiza don't you worry about us. We'll wait. We always have hun. And we won't ditch such a wonderful story because of a delay in an update. 

And for those PM bashers. Really? I'd like to see you try to balance work, college, and IF and a social life all at once without a kink. It's hard. I'm a writer, I know. And I haven't updated in a while. Things happen. LIFE happens. 

Faiza don't pay any heed to them. People who do that clearly have never been in your position, or they would know better. 

Hope you can surprise us with an earlier update πŸ˜› But seriously, take your time hun. Life is more important than a story in cyberspace πŸ€—
Edited by mochhug - 10 years ago
-Astrid- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey😊...when will u update??...i'm really missing this FF😭