|{AsYa FF: Chapter Black}| *HIATUS* - Page 19

Posted: 10 years ago
This was amazing...I loved the conversation between asad and noor...very very touching...hats off to noor for standing up for najma with such strength...asad's realization that his sister was nit responsible for his mother's death was beautiful and m so glad that he is finally ready to meet her...the way asad inquired about najma was very sweet...
And I knew that zoya would misunderstand noor's presence at asad's place...she is thinking wrong about him again...I just hope this gets clarifies soon coz I don't want zoya avoiding nd hating asad again
loved the update...the way noor talked to asad and asad's emotions al were amazing...
Fuji awesome update darling.. waiting for AsYa romance.. take ur time babes 
awesome update dear !
so asad finally accepted najma !!
it was so sweet !
zoya's opinion about asad is gonna get more bad now !
wonder what's gonna happen next !
continue soon !
we love you too !
you are an awesome writer !
amazing part!
loved it...
m so glad that Asad agreed to meet najma...
the flashback of najma n asad is sooo heart touching...
but the last part is saddy...
cont soon...
thanks for the pm 😊
Fantastic update! So glad that he's warming to the idea of Najma, can't wait to see how that plays out!
Pease update again soon! You said either Sunday or Monday! Please make it today!!
Superb update.
Totally love it.
Uptade soon
Sorry for very late reply. 😳
Yesss he's finally ready to give his relationship with his sister a chance! Awesome update... Creating a little more misunderstanding between zoya and asad though... That's ok too much loveydovey kills the romance and the storyline! Totally cant wait to find out what happens with Asad and giselda's goons and such... Keep me posted lady ! Thanks :)
Amazing,beautiful and what not!
I loved it
The way asad is behaving to protect zoya,he is fighting with that wh*re for her,he was making her feel comfortable with his hug,warm polite hug,he told her his bad experience to make her feel better,the AAK who never show his feelings told her about his failure,so caring.he doesn't want her to get cagged in that hell again,he felt bad sending her with ayaan but he decided to do it for her safety,nd while going home also he took her with him.he is getting attracted towards her and caring about her alot
And yeah I liked that zoya is not that scared of him and she didn't pushed him away,actually I also thought she'll do something like that
And that line,carved from clay,aahhh!!!it actually suits him
Wondering what happens in car betn asya,and noor and asad's meeting but I didn't like zoya with ayaan :( ;)
I hope that bi*ch won't come to know that zoya is going with ayaan
Nice part & Thanx for pm dear
For part-15
Amazing,beautiful and what not!
I loved it
The way asad is behaving to protect zoya,he is fighting with that wh*re for her,he was making her feel comfortable with his hug,warm polite hug,he told her his bad experience to make her feel better,the AAK who never show his feelings told her about his failure,so caring.he doesn't want her to get cagged in that hell again,he felt bad sending her with ayaan but he decided to do it for her safety,nd while going home also he took her with him.he is getting attracted towards her and caring about her alot
And yeah I liked that zoya is not that scared of him and she didn't pushed him away,actually I also thought she'll do something like that
And that line,carved from clay,aahhh!!!it actually suits him
Wondering what happens in car betn asya,and noor and asad's meeting but I didn't like zoya with ayaan :( ;)
I hope that bi*ch won't come to know that zoya is going with ayaan
Nice part & Thanx for pm dear