Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 86

Posted: 10 years ago
You know when Jalal pushed his head to get little bit comfortable in Jodha's lap..Aww , he was trying to get more close to her.Jodhu hugged her Jallad husband.☺️
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

You know when Jalal pushed his head to get little bit comfortable in Jodha's lap..Aww , he was trying to get more close to her.Jodhu hugged her Jallad husband.☺️

I noticed that kabootar... he pushed his head more to get comfy... πŸ˜› Only if her legs were not turned to the side... πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

My DP  Beintehaa... How I often look myself and on others while on a food attack ...🀣

PS: ALL--- Iss thread ko TAKHLIYA bolo na! πŸ₯± we need to go on 3rd already! πŸ˜‘
Thanks for this update, i was planning to give the episode a miss but from reading this i will give it a watch.

Ben did not make him a fool he wanted to be made a fool.

Overall a decent episode. MM is so focus on Humilitating Jodha she cannot see that Jalal's enemy is using her to get to him.

I have a strong feeling in the pre-cap it is not Jodha but Ben. Jalal and his imagination again.

Originally posted by -Khush-

I noticed that kabootar... he pushed his head more to get comfy... πŸ˜› Only if her legs were not turned to the side... πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

My DP  Beintehaa... How I often look myself and on others while on a food attack ...🀣

PS: ALL--- Iss thread ko TAKHLIYA bolo na! πŸ₯± we need to go on 3rd already! πŸ˜‘

Her legs what? Im smelling some gutter minded ness here πŸ€£

Kabootar and me have been watching the 9:30 slot in colors. πŸ€‘ I have watched the 9 waala though,I like the music πŸ˜ƒ

I swear,im bored of this thread. Lets discuss something fun?

I know! I know!

Resham πŸ€£  
Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
Dish!!!

What gutter ? US ki gutters badboo nahi Marti 🀣

I watched RR but I'm too bored I guess of brooding heroes ! πŸ€” plus there is no fun with too much intenseety!

Either give me a twisted hate love story like our show with some masala dialogues and twisted characters or something light hearted to watch ! Can't take straight M&B now !

BI is a really good show IMO ! I hadn't expected so much buzz to it but the forum activity is awesome by IF standards for two newcomers ! 😎

@dish - try the title trk of BI - you will love it I'm sure ! πŸ˜ƒ
PS: RT's hair has some extra volume now !

A layered cut will give them some nice edge and will look great flying ! 😎

Anu no clue... but if he is not walking I guess it is still healing cause these people love showing him walk in almost ALL outside scenes with his royal swag! πŸ˜† Poor thing has stitches so I guess it is a little sensitive. 

@Hug it was so quickly done yo!😑 I soo wish it was typically wind blowing and all so tht we could get some avis but it was done too fast πŸ₯± Ufff in a show where hug happens 150 epis later I deserve cliched slo-moπŸ˜†

But it was SOOO good for me to see Jalal in his SWAG πŸ˜› his childlike possession for Jo and forced PDA of lowe πŸ˜†

LOL the editing was probably weird cuz of RT's injury...arey itni ganeemat hai that they managed to show a hug with him standingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...given the restrictions they still managed to execute it nicely enough.

I ended up gif-ing it anywaysπŸ˜†

AreYaar ! 🀣 I was a tad early in setting my dabba !

Love love love the bright glint to it ! Abhi ke liye I just chipkaoed ghoda hair flying gifs ! πŸ˜†
Truly anu - your gifs this time made me like a scene more ! πŸ‘

Will use it ASAP I can get into lapy!

I guess yaah RT still can't stand a lot ! Poor thing - he always ends up injuring himself on a BIG level ! Thank God he isn't in a hosp bed like his earlier injuries ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Or forget bandhi we might have had a baandha for jodha and Rajput clan again taking swords after kekta's arse ! 🀣
hey guys

can someone tell me why maham anga said vo "jodha" se kafa hai..???

what am i missing???

Dish!!!

What gutter ? US ki gutters badboo nahi Marti 🀣

I watched RR but I'm too bored I guess of brooding heroes ! πŸ€” plus there is no fun with too much intenseety!

Either give me a twisted hate love story like our show with some masala dialogues and twisted characters or something light hearted to watch ! Can't take straight M&B now !

BI is a really good show IMO ! I hadn't expected so much buzz to it but the forum activity is awesome by IF standards for two newcomers ! 😎

@dish - try the title trk of BI - you will love it I'm sure ! πŸ˜ƒ

I cant believe u just said badboo πŸ€£

Chup kar. I have a thing for bad boys. He may not have as many layers as our Jallu baby(ofc! our Jalla is one piece maal! πŸ˜Ž),but come on he has those gripping eyes 

*wipes off drool*

Ahem. I feel like im cheating on my RT πŸ€ͺ

the mods are gonna beat us up for discussing other shows πŸ˜†

read a new psoiler btw,Jo's ultimate realisation of her love for Jalal. Dunno how far its true though. Aaj kal predictions spoilers ban gaye hain πŸ˜•