Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: wildcat1994

am hating d way things r turning!!! but am confused...who is benazir? n what is her MAKSAD??? n if she is a BANDHI then how cum she sits alongside the Begums of jalal??? ðŸ˜• i mean her character is confusing n so is her role!!!...but then, i feel...she is goin to strengthen AkDha relations!!!! ðŸ˜‰

B Baby is a vishkanyaa. Here to kill Jalal.

Sent by- We don't know. Ashareef most probably or Maham! 
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

B Baby is a vishkanyaa. Here to kill Jalal.

Sent by- We don't know. Ashareef most probably or Maham! 

vishkanya?? the truth was revealed...seroiusly???
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khush,Anu?
Kahaan ho yaar tum log? 
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: disha15

Khush,Anu?

Kahaan ho yaar tum log?

🥱 iss BZ ko hat aao Yaar ! 🤢
I'm sooo bored ! Have hardly watched two scenes out of this whole track !
I PMed Anu - she was vacaying and wanted to enter with gifs for that hot epi but is getting delayed ! 😆
Me too was vacaying lol ! Nothing significant to spare time to post in here CVs have given! 😡

Get well soon RT ! Dhaka maaro story ko ! 😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

🥱 iss BZ ko hat aao Yaar ! 🤢
I'm sooo bored ! Have hardly watched two scenes out of this whole track !
I PMed Anu - she was vacaying and wanted to enter with gifs for that hot epi but is getting delayed ! 😆
Me too was vacaying lol ! Nothing significant to spare time to post in here CVs have given! 😡

Get well soon RT ! Dhaka maaro story ko ! 😆

If it was any other show,I would have stopped watching it. Iss RT ne kahaan phasaa diya yaar ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
@Khush/Disha: I'm veryyy late to the party, sorry...lol...hotness ka toh pata nahin, but I ADORED this scene...one of the sweetest fumbling confessions of love on TV ever...superbly executed by RT and PS

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Look who's back! =D yikes! saath mein gifs bhi laayi 
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
MA in plan to release that Adam out..one fighter had came to Agra and he was in streets challenging the shehanshah..Soldiers were bringing him..Ma ask who is he they say wat he did then Ma plans that i got a lovely chance to bring Adam out..Court..Adka says about Abul maali that it isabouve patience to keep quiet for him..we hae to catch him but jallu says hm i am majboor for my sister life.Ma calls jalala to ahrema nd says jalala should fight Ma, Rukku and Bez agree he should fight but HB and jodhu says u should not..But jallu as sual insults HB and Jodha and goes with MA

That fighter comes to court and says he will challenge the ppl here..3 times i win i will be here and if i lose i will be ur ghulam..Jalal informs that fighter that he will do this jung..That man leaves form the court and Benz comes from there they both see each other and made some sign language..Harem is with fight news..Jodha was called by jalaal she goes there and jalaal says u should be present in kal competition she denies but he is jalala make her to accept saying u are the one will give the prize for winner..aand it be us..jodha says dont underestimate the dushman because if he challenge u in openly he may have some thing..jodha then says anyways i will be there

Ek Bakwas part..Benz coming to meet that fighter..and jodhu with Rahim..Jalaal brotehr is discussing about the security with Adka saab..the fighter says Benz abul maali is very angry u haven't made the job yet..he says he had made u.He also say benazir to finish the job..

precap:-

Jodha and jalaal brother..jalal brother says.bhabhi jaan so aap angry with bhaiya..jodhu says kisne kaha..then jalala brother says i can found out 
Edited by UltimateGcian - 10 years ago
RayyanAziz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Aww...Jalal...
His stubbornness and 'MA is my mom' attitude make me want to crack open his head.😡 Take out his brain and wash it with 'HB and Jodha' special detergent...😉

Anyway thanks for your update and happy new year to you too...🤗

ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
happy new year to u 2 and all forumwaasis!

thx for lu!