Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 52)

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
hey lets discuss about todays live update here itself

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 15/10/2013
Jalal's army reached on time.. so he didn't have to do anything heroic.. that is ok.. 

Sharif is right.. can't believe MA's son can be soo dumb LOLLOL

LOL... Jodha saying she will sleep in his tent LOL.. Hats off to Hamida Banu Approve.. Jalal was smiling throughout.. Wink... But why was Jalal sleeping in half sitting position?? ConfusedConfused.. and wish they could complete the scene.. Jodha only sat down on the bed.. wish they could have shown her lying down as well.. and yeah Jalal too needs to lay down Confused

Glad to see the cutipie Shivani back Smile...Sukanya hasn't changed like some rumours will saying LOL..

Understandable for Jodha to be angry at Mainawati for leaving without meeting her.. 

MP reaches Amer.. and the way he was lecturing Bharmal about what a warrior should be LOL.. Bharmal's face LOL

Of course Jalal.. you would know all about Bazaar and that ghangaur ghat..  after all you were there spying on Jodha.. WinkLOL

Glad to see Maan Singh back.. Smile

Precap: Oh teri.. Rajat has a such a gora chitta body Day Dreaming.. and he is well built too Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994__VJ__itsRitzi

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@ALL ! Reading all but LIKE is messing up :(

@dish ! Tu ab so jaa ! Kal ke liye tinge energy ki zarurat hai :P ;)

------------
Filler epi but a good one :)
Jodha and maina ko amer mein daal do and they get sappy :/ lol ! But it was needed to show jodha reliving her old days when he comes here after a while lol

MP and his blehh speeches ! Poore amer fort ka tour kar waya -.-

Wish they had shown Jalal reminiscing ghat scene while talking of the route :)

Precap: Jaldi aao Wednesday *_* ! Lol Cvs making fun of our fascination to get them attacked by Mohan mohini and our pokes on them abt using entire chidiyaghar :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__.FemmeFatale.

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Im growing more and more sadistic day by day.Im hoping my dear Jalal gets wounded everyday,so that Jodha can tend to his wounds.
After seeing the precap,my intuition definitely says that those were Jodha's nail marks on Jalal's back Silly 

Didn't like today's episode much.Except for the bed scene.Nevermind,hoping for some good scenes tomorrow 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
yeah even i didn't like yesterday's episode much but am waiting for todays!!! lets see what happens bet MP n Jalal after all d hype that has been created...it'll be fun if things don't turn out as expected by amer ppl!!! :D
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
You rock Jalal ! Clap today it was Akbar for me ! Thru out ! Cool

His face when jodha told him abt her head wish ! Awww I wanted to hug him b Cry how cutely sad :(

And then what he does ! Mindblowing stuff !
He completes her wish by putting his head on Maa's feet -Alive Clap

Jodha Begum, your life is awesome ! Just saying !

Btw: Jalal's spoof on Indian heroine's " meri Izzat " ROFL awesome shit !

Precap is rocking too !

.FemmeFatale.Star_girl....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 16/10/2013
Star of the day: Jalal!! .. 

The Devi Maa temple scene where in Jalal surrenders Clap.. Atleast this should help bring some changes in Jodha.. Smile

Also I hope we get atleast one decent sleeping scene of AkDha.. pretty please DisapproveLOL

Jalal is busy flirting with Jodha.. LOL

-Khush-Star_girl.FemmeFatale.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Who writes the dialogues for this show yaar...I LOVE the taunting sessions b/w Jalal-JodhaLOL

"Khuda ka shukr hai Jodha begum, aap KISI se toh mohabbat karti hain...koi toh aapse mehfooz hai"ROFL

"Aap jab bhi humaare paas aati hain, aapko koi zaroorat baat hi karni hoti hai"

"Woh humse mile, hum unse mile...ismein zaroori baat kya hai?"

Jalal was full on enjoying having Jodha at his mercy in the first half...using her concern for her father as leverage over her...his reaction when Jodha asks him to take off his kurtaROFL...

And then when they go to the mandir...

Jodha: "Aapko lagta hai ki aapko aise sthaan par bhi sankat aa sakta hai?"

Jalal: "Beshak nahin...jab aap saath hon toh humein kisi aur cheez se khatra kaise ho sakta hai?"

ROFLROFLROFL

And Jodha''s sour face in response..."Aapne taana maar liya ho toh ab chalein?" LOL these two LIVE to taunt each other.

Aaj Jodha ki hindi dictionary mein new word...SANGRAAMLOL

Oh and another dialogue I loved...when Jodha says ki she doesn't want do veeron ka sangram to start at her sister's wedding so Jalal remarks in amusement that shukar hai isi bahaane she atleast considered him BAHAADURLOL

The last scene was lovely...Jalal's reaction to finding out about Jodha's vow...the man who doesn't bow before anyone didn't hesitate for even one second when it came to bowing before God...this was a landmark moment if only Jodha would open her eyes...the level of religious tolerance that Jalal has shown time and again is something she continuously dismisses...but this was big today...and he made his point...to put your head at the feet of the Goddess doesn't require cutting it off.

Precap...I guess Jalal will finally find out about the raids being carried out in his name...I'm guessing Sharifuddin ya Adham ki band bajegi cuz he will investigate this issue now...maybe that will be the turning point in Jodha's thinking regarding him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.Star_girl.FemmeFatale.....Poojie....VasusenaRadheya

Go to top