Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode Review: 21/10/2013
Loved how Jalal ate the full kheer..was Jodha going to spoonfeed him??.. the way she took a spoonful.. πŸ˜†... loved his expressions there πŸ˜†

Jodha gets carried away praising PRC..(ironic that Rajat was PRC in his earlier show πŸ˜†)... but glad to see her apologize ..so it is ok.. 

Ok.. the way all their expressions changes seeing the green joda was a bit OTTπŸ€ͺ.. why is Jodha sooo alergic to green colour to get such expressions from them??.. BTW ..Jodha has a green joda..which was given by Hamida Banu.. and she has repeated that too.. so why this hullabaloo on wearing green??.. They could have picked some other colour..so that we can get another jodha on Jodha.. Having said that.. this was a different shade of green.. so that is good πŸ˜Š

Jodha got a taste of her own medicine.. MA burning the gift.. so that is a closure now..

Sharif is playing a game here now.. Let's see how Jalal handles this issue of dowry.. and what impact will have this on Jodha.. I am still expecting the groom to turn out to be better and say no to the dowry.. 

Loved Jalal in the last scene.. I think the game would be a draw .. the cvs can't afford either of them to lose πŸ˜†

Precap: Again this hulabaloo on Jodha wearing green?? πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†...but loved the interaction though πŸ˜³.. Jodha would give out her usual crap of how Hamida has given her and hence can't say no ..etc etc etc.. πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
21st October ! The saddest day in virtual world as it saw last of RT as PRC ! Today intentional or not, the connection is heavenly ! πŸ₯³ lol Rajat must be amused having to ask jodha abt PRC !

Well it's nice how jodha immediately apologizes to Jalal than being nonchalant like she mostly is ! Cause accept it not this Mughal is protecting Amer ! Good Jo !

Jodha ki little sis cribbing abt Jalal not knowing Jodha's choices ! Is she yet unaware about Jalal's harem ? Lol ! She might bow down to him if she knew out of hundreds of odd women Jalal remembers her Jeeji ! 🀣

MA part was just a googly ?! Jodha still doesn't get what she was trying to imply ?! Never mind !

Skipped the Shariff part looks like Jalal might be blamed for this !? God no ! jodha will accuse him of buying a rishta !

Yet to watch the chess part ! Any fireworks there or should I wait for morrow ?!

Precap is adorable ! Jodha trying hard not give Jalal the tough looks and Jalal taking full advantage ! 😎

No new jewelry for the Wedding for Jodha !? Those gold nooses ! 😭

But Jalal as my favoriteee royal blue pagdhi ! 😳 Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

Such a cordial and blushy blushy Jo goes back to challenge Jalal wrt Hawai...how does that come to be?πŸ€”

It generally doesn't take much to spin Jodha's head in a second...that "Ata maaji satakli" syndrome a la SinghamπŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

Yet to watch the chess part ! Any fireworks there or should I wait for morrow ?!

The game will only happen tomorrow.. but still Jalal looked good πŸ˜³
AreYaar thumbnail
@Poojie: I'm also wondering about the big deal regarding green...Jodha's worn that color before...in that scene when Jalal ripped the curtain in her room...so why are they suddenly going on and on about how much she hates green? :S

Anyways atleast she got a new set of clothes...phew...the blue of Jalal's new turban is nice too.

Finally atleast there is a little shift in her body language since the last two epis...she still taunts and gives grumpy looks to Jalal but she's mellowed ever so slightly...showed today in the way she brought kheer for him and you're right looks like she was actually about to feed him with the spoon before he just gulped down the whole thing distractedly...haha...and then the precap, she does seem to be giving ever so slight blushing smiles...lol
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i think all the twists now onwards are going to build up their relationship as this is the official love track..hence they cannot take back jodha to her intense ghrina mode after coming this far..so hopefully this is jalal ka agnipareeksha ,the sharifu mess and he clears it and gets her sister married smoothly ...that surely will melt jodha more than the mohan ,mohini and hawaii track lol

and about the hawaii challenge i think we should wait for the scene to air ..for all we know just like the promo where jalal kills sunshine and in the episode it was sharifu ..here too maybe MP challenges jalal and not jodha or there must be something more to the story 
AreYaar thumbnail
Is it just  me or the tune being used in the precap has shades of the bg music used for Jodha-Jalal in the movie too?? I remember this tune vividly ...they used it in all the bickering/playful scenes b/w JJ in the movie.

Anyways they did a nice job of revamping it for the show too...lol

Just watched the precap again...man, Jodha-Jalal are experts at carrying on their own inside convos...lol their eyes say it all...haha...Jalal made his point...even as he knows Jodha is going to deny his claims and come and whine about it to him first chance she gets...lol
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay,so the the cvs do peep into our forum. The green has not been forgotten. 
BUT BUT BUT,they have made a blunder. They said that Jodha has never worn green πŸ˜• But we do know that Jodha was already seen in two green lehengas infact. One in dark green (the one she wore during the tum bhi suno song in the utsav soon after she reached Amerand teh other one is the yellow-green lehenga. 

Anyway,never mind. This opens up more scope for romance. So i dont care,okay?! πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Is it just  me or the tune being used in the precap has shades of the bg music used for Jodha-Jalal in the movie too?? I remember this tune vividly ...they used it in all the bickering/playful scenes b/w JJ in the movie.

Anyways they did a nice job of revamping it for the show too...lol

Just watched the precap again...man, Jodha-Jalal are experts at carrying on their own inside convos...lol their eyes say it all...haha...Jalal made his point...even as he knows Jodha is going to deny his claims and come and whine about it to him first chance she gets...lol

Yes.. even I noticed that the tune they used was from the movie.. πŸ˜Š
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AreYaar

It generally doesn't take much to spin Jodha's head in a second...that "Ata maaji satakli" syndrome a la SinghamπŸ˜†

🀣

This cracked me up Anu πŸ˜† Im imagining Jodha doing a Nana Patekar ishtyle Ata maaji satakli πŸ€ͺ