Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 42)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 04/10/2013
one word...

BEAUTIFUL Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLStar_girl

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Moti had once tol jodha ! Don't speak anything absurd since saraswati resides on your tongue/ speech at times ! Poor Akdha ! Jodha will be really guilty for asking this ! Ouch she asked playfully to teach him a lesson but ! Sigh !

Dargaah sequence was beautfiul ! Day Dreaming

The snake and it's after effects ! Jodha can't help but smile on Jalal and his wickedness ! Lol ! Bemused how he senses her ! Embarrassed

And it's a norm ! Episodes can't end without a kid fight ! ROFL Jalal must be banging his head or taking her along ! Lol

Like how she told him abt the deer incident !

Can't wait for Monday ! Awesome end to this week ! Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__EXOLAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Arey Tiger epi is here and no one posted a review today?LOL

Anyways I just watched it...good epi...the opening sequence with the tiger was hilarious...especially the bit when Jodha jumps in front of Jalal with the mashaal in her hand trying to PROTECT him from the tigerROFL

Btw I bet PETA won't be happy with the epi since they showed tiger  hatya...lol

Jodha-Jalal are crazy...even after being so heavily wounded, Jalal is busy trying to give Jodha gyaan on the laws of the jungle...and Jodha bhi kam nahin...as she's trying to clean his wounds, she's busy replying back to him that fear can't make the best emperor...lol

The bit where Jodha ties Jalal to her to keep him on the horse was a good one...but soon he slid off and Jodha has a panic attack filled dream about the consequences of taking a dead Jalal back to Agra.  I liked the little convo they had just before Jalal lost consciousness...where he talks of wanting a death worthy of an emperor, a soldier in a battlefield.

So there weren't any typical nursing scenes since it wouldn't have been realistic that Jodha could nurse such a heavily wounded Jalal back to health over jungle ki jadi bootis...lol...he had to be taken back to Agra.

Ofcourse until he recovers and gains consciousness, this entire week will be filled with Jodha and the rest of the ladies crying and Jodha drowning in guilt.

Oh but khoon bhari maang/ sindoor moment in b/w...lol just to reiterate that this IS a Kekta show...thanks, KektaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-__VJ__

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 07/10/2013
I know why the forum is soo disappointed.. LOL... too much expectations.. and I do feel that promotions were a bit misleading too.. here everyone was waiting for Jungle romance.. and lol ...all of a sudden we are back to agra.. 

I thought it was a good episode..if we keep the spoilers aside.. Approve

Jodha is going to be guilt ridden.. so atleast she would be out of the ghrina mode.. Big smile

Loved the AkDha scene a lot Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Arey Tiger epi is here and no one posted a review today?LOL

Anyways I just watched it...good epi...the opening sequence with the tiger was hilarious...especially the bit when Jodha jumps in front of Jalal with the mashaal in her hand trying to PROTECT him from the tigerROFL

Btw I bet PETA won't be happy with the epi since they showed tiger  hatya...lol

Jodha-Jalal are crazy...even after being so heavily wounded, Jalal is busy trying to give Jodha gyaan on the laws of the jungle...and Jodha bhi kam nahin...as she's trying to clean his wounds, she's busy replying back to him that fear can't make the best emperor...lol

The bit where Jodha ties Jalal to her to keep him on the horse was a good one...but soon he slid off and Jodha has a panic attack filled dream about the consequences of taking a dead Jalal back to Agra.  I liked the little convo they had just before Jalal lost consciousness...where he talks of wanting a death worthy of an emperor, a soldier in a battlefield.

So there weren't any typical nursing scenes since it wouldn't have been realistic that Jodha could nurse such a heavily wounded Jalal back to health over jungle ki jadi bootis...lol...he had to be taken back to Agra.

Ofcourse until he recovers and gains consciousness, this entire week will be filled with Jodha and the rest of the ladies crying and Jodha drowning in guilt.

Oh but khoon bhari maang/ sindoor moment in b/w...lol just to reiterate that this IS a Kekta show...thanks, KektaLOL

Everyone is disappointed today after all the huge expectations LOL

Anu.. will u be making any avis today?? Embarrassed

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@Poojie: LOL I guess everyone's disappointed cuz this was the only chance that Jodha-Jalal had to be alone together...ab back to Agra, even if Jodha mellows towards him, they will constantly be surrounded by Kabab mein haddis...lol

Oh well...frankly as long as there are good scenes, I don't care...and they did  have some good moments in b/w today of Jodha's concern for Jalal.

Re: avis...yeah I'll try and make some :)

....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

@Poojie: LOL I guess everyone's disappointed cuz this was the only chance that Jodha-Jalal had to be alone together...ab back to Agra, even if Jodha mellows towards him, they will constantly be surrounded by Kabab mein haddis...lol

Oh well...frankly as long as there are good scenes, I don't care...and they did  have some good moments in b/w today of Jodha's concern for Jalal.

Re: avis...yeah I'll try and make some :)

True.. nursing and romance can still happen.. so I am not that disappointed.. Smile

I would be waiting  Embarrassed
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
OK... The forum needs to chill down!!! LOL

I still feel Zee will not promote this tiger track so extensivelt with promos, newspaper ads and even a PC if it was just a sham! Smile

People need to understand that just one sequence does not trigger love lik that, this tiger track is the official start to romance! LOL

More coming as i watch!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__EXOL....Poojie....sun29AreYaar

Go to top