Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 141)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Looks like last few days of playful Akdha before calamity strikes in sujamal and Cheapuddin LOL

The HAIR SPA scene was adorable !

The best part was that it is revealed that dream was not of Jalal's (maybe it was his too ? But for now it looks it wasn't ) but actually Jodha's fantasy that Why she should not die - because she wants to live with Jalal an obviously given the ego she has it is Jalal who throws tantrums to stop her ? ROFL epic ! Hatth Kaun zyada karta hai sabko pata hai JO !

Loved the chess scene !
This room looked so fresh and light compared to the evergreen ugly green curtains !

Ugh the moment Jalal talked abt shart I was like here we go sher ke Munh mein ungli errr jodha ke ! Angry and being an old maiyya ishtudent my guess was true ! Cheapu will be out !

Jodha's disc. Abt Jalal's fairness just foreshadowed the doom sujamal+ cheapu are bringing Cry
The moment cheapu sees sujamal I bet he will be the game person here than Maham unlike the movie or who knows she may join him ! He surely will answer back sujamal for his showdown earlier !

I still loved the justice thought of jodha ! It was like the minor but necessary Yin/Yang rule of every action. Justice should prevail in all cases and like Moti said its a sign of a great emperor, but sometimes putting justice that hurts you and your loved ones requires great capacity to overcome that grief and let fairness settle in the heart ! Clap

Don't worry Jo ! U will soon get a demo ROFL Cry

PS: jodha new nooses errr necklaces are totally justifying the definiton of nooses more Angry ! Loved the teeka she wore today tho again the one in precap is I badly put ! Ugh ! Tacky tacky nooses !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
*Drum Rolls* filmaktionyellow2.gif
*Piu Makes an entry Jallu ishtyleLOLLOLLOL**
I am loving Jallu making all the puppy facewas and khush darling yes the Hair spa was AwesomeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Uff JA toppled ermmm the TOP TRP grossers ..Errm Chado ji NAAM NAHI LUNGILOLLOLLOL...but YES ME SUPER DUPER HAPPY
*DOES A HAPPY DANCE*smilie_girl_014.gif
AND HOLA TO ALL LONG LOST FRIENDWASsmilie_girl_057.gif

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
gosh!!! shareef was too gud...talking abt jo in front of jo n bakshi...n none realising!!! n bakshi..."u have my photo...i didn't know that!!!"LOL gud u don't coz when u do...Wink n cool...so now, Jo is goin to manage the haram?? gud-gud...ruq...she'll prove, she is gud at that tooTongue unless...sujamal n cheapu do kide in between!!!!Angry 
only...am wondering if sumthin lyk d movies is goin to happen coz...in movie surya was alive...here, he is dead!!!! so, am eager  to know what is in store for us!!!!Stern Smile
bakshi ki godhbharai pe  uska dusra bhai kahan tha...koi usko bhi bulao yaar...woh bhi toh MAMUJAAN banne wala hai!!!!TongueEvil Smile

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

<font color="#FF0000"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">*Drum Rolls* filmaktionyellow2.gif
*Piu Makes an entry Jallu ishtyleLOLLOLLOL**
I am loving Jallu making all the puppy facewas and khush darling yes the Hair spa was AwesomeLOL
Uff JA toppled ermmm the TOP TRP grossers ..Errm Chado ji NAAM NAHI LUNGILOLLOLLOL...but YES ME SUPER DUPER HAPPY
*DOES A HAPPY DANCE*smilie_girl_014.gif
AND HOLA TO ALL LONG LOST FRIENDWASsmilie_girl_057.gif
</font>
</font>

Wow piuji charan kahan hai ? Angry LOL welcome back my saathi of wardrobe dissing ! Embarrassed

Trp se Yaad aya ... Hope u loved the confession week that got it ... Brilliant RT was na ? And how can our trp audience love jodha and Jalal going lovey ... Second week mein drop for the disguise Yatra week ! ROFL iss liye kekta ko cheapu and our eternal jinx sujamal ki Yaad a Gayi !

Edited by -Khush- - 22 February 2014 at 4:14pm
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Will this thread ever end ? 

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Don't abandon JA Ekta :( please

U don't come close to accepting defeat Iron Lady !

Hope it's a gimmick to create sensation and cool the rajvanshi clan !

I hate Karni Sena Dead
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Wow these protests are still going on?Confused   I doubt such a high ranking show will be shut down over these protests so easily...ghadi ghadi drama karte hain...so lame.

Re: today's epi...was the boat ride scene shot seperately for the two actors? Cuz they never showed Jodha and Jalal in the same frame throughout that scene and precap se bhi lagta nahin that they are in the boat together...I really don't like body doubles waale scenes.

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Anu where the world did u go to ??? I was searching for u entire disguise track week :( lol

Yah ! Some peopl have no BLOODY job I guess ! Sigh ..bloody cause they made posters with blood ! Yawn why doesn't the police just give a laathi to such nonsense ?! Chaddo . Hopefully this is maate ka tactic to distract them and she is doing production under curtains !

Lol haven't watched epi yet but I read it for earlier epis too looks like PR aren't able to shoot together since a while ! :/ I don't mind separate frames till editing and acting are good but HATE BD :(

Btw I watched a spoiler vid on FB page ... Cheapu is gonna kidnap jodha :O and Jalal to be shown dead ! Wow looks like another maha dramatic track is up ! Obv Jalal won't die but hide to find jodha I feel !

Edited by -Khush- - 25 February 2014 at 12:14pm

AreYaar

Go to top