Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 131)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

I think the next track unfortunately will ante up a step with Jodha's mahanta with her distancing from Jalal for Ruq's sake Angry cause that is what it looks like! Ruq will openly show Jodha her hurt and our mahaan bacchi will save her kartavya for herself !

I SWEAR if these two hurt Jalal more in anyway now! AngryLOL Bahut ro liya baccha no more! Hope Jodha realises the emptiness if she attempts to stay away from him! 

Maybe another Mohini will have to come to Jalal's body to rescue and confess Jodha's kartavya! SleepyLOL

Jodha toh hai hi hopeless case...but I wonder if Jalal's possessiveness will increase now after this declaration...she gave up her life for him and he was witness to that...it compelled him to express his deepest feelings...for a bit toh they will be mellow I hope before Jodha's stupid sacrifices start...abhi toh she is yet to ADMIT to her feelings...I hope they build a track around that first...Jodha ADMITTING her feelings rather than passing it all off as her duty to her husband.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -Khush-

I think the next track unfortunately will ante up a step with Jodha's mahanta with her distancing from Jalal for Ruq's sakeAngrycause that is what it looks like! Ruq will openly show Jodha her hurt and our mahaan bacchi will save her kartavya for herself !

I SWEAR if these two hurt Jalal more in anyway now!AngryLOLBahut ro liya baccha no more! Hope Jodha realises the emptiness if she attempts to stay away from him!

Maybe another Mohini will have to come to Jalal's body to rescue and confess Jodha's kartavya!SleepyLOL

Jodha toh hai hi hopeless case...but I wonder if Jalal's possessiveness will increase now after this declaration...she gave up her life for him and he was witness to that...it compelled him to express his deepest feelings...for a bit toh they will be mellow I hope before Jodha's stupid sacrifices start...abhi toh she is yet to ADMIT to her feelings...I hope they build a track around that first...Jodha ADMITTING her feelings rather than passing it all off as her duty to her husband.

Jodha toh Bahut door ki baat hai ... I doubt if they will progress to even Jalal thinking about his mohabbat in his concious state ! LOL that is why I said this dream sequence comes with a HUGE warning sign - dreams are not subject to reality Angry lol !

But if Jalal is Jalal - he will Deffo NOT buy Jodha's lame excuses anymore atleast now ! He hardly bought them earlier too when she cared for him ab toh in a way jodha buri phasi !!!

All depends if CVs don't want to freeze his brains soon after this !

I think if Ruq comes into pic jodha will really be affected ! Ben was still a bandhi and she knew it was Jalal's plan, but here ruq is his wife and it won't be Jalal trying to get her focus if she choses to ignore him now ! Maybe then she will come down the high horse and admit !
JALK2000 Senior Member
JALK2000
JALK2000

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
"Ruq's 24 hour humanity pill effect"???!!!! ROTFLOLLOL

-Khush-

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
um...ppl...form d trailers it seems tat jalal has REALIZED his luv 4 jodha...d way he is going to take care of herDay Dreaming...n obvio...RUQ will have a problem wid tat...n Jodha...i doubt she'll even realize what is happening!!!TongueLOL
n am confused...one point u have SALIM CHISTI SAAB saying a union of 2 odds is about to take placeBlushing n in another shaguni is lyk sumthing will dieConfused... she was probably talking of both jalal n jodha ka stupid EGO!!!LOL strange...it is generally d mother who realizes daughter is in trouble even when she is far away...ye serial mein MAA ka role lagta hai DADISA ko de diya!!!Big smile

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
@jal2000 Maine jhooth bola ho to batao LOL

@catty

Lol Jalal looks very cutely guilty in the promo ! He isn't even looking properly at her confidently ! Looks like jodha will only ease him by saying something genuinely good this time !

Dadisa will be hyper cause don't know where my hypervati disappeared to Cry
Darn ! I soo wanted to see her in the shivani fiasco going hoopla mad ! Hope is still alive she might come (same actress please ) with her maari shivani Nooo boo hoo once they r caught !
ROFL

Let's see how Jalal NOW will look at shivani's love !
VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Tongue Jodhu comes to hosh and jallu goes to dargah pray he calls ppl and give emotional speech..Jodha was so proud and teared seeing this jalluSmile
OMG Rajat rocked that sceneClapClap

Hm Salima and Rukku there to se jodha..Rukku she can never remian a clean for 1 day again she is going tedaLOL

Jallu comes to see jodhu..OMG he was so cool and was doing arti for kanha again..he gave arti to jodha and prasadh alos..Jodha was very mild and happySmile seems har dil pigal raha hai..Jallu says moti tos aty out and jodhu ask wat u want to talk with meSmile poor Gal

precap mein again Rukku with MA and Ma again making Rukku all dollSmile

Edited by UltimateGcian - 06 February 2014 at 8:07am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shobakanapathyrainfirepreet_pal320KDR81joa123loveableangelSUMESHNI--Janvie--Abie10AnkitaKaran.FairyDust.myviewpremAmysheldonMages-DZ-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
TFS...
so happy jodha comes to life...so does jallu...he was so lifeless when jodha was fighting for her life...at last the epic romance is going to unfold
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Bilkul Mohan kaand ki tarah kar rahe hain...Cry
Such a big hadsa hua and these two barely exchange a word or two...Cry
I was expecting a lot after the first instance that Jodha opens her eyes...

I would have wished to see that rather than another awaam speech Jodha and jalal have at least a very long eye lock...a few sentences ...something...Confused

Awaam ko kal bhi bulla sakte thaa...those first instances after such a big near confession and near death yesterday were more important na...
Them talking later will not have the same effect Confused

Who wants ruq and javeda adham scenes? Angry

Edited by lashy - 06 February 2014 at 7:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_Fan--Janvie--ppluvkuch

Go to top