.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
My baby will cry today πŸ˜­ Awww,he loves her so much πŸ˜­
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JALK2000

Some brilliant acting by Rajat, as expected. I think I actually like Benz now, simply bcos she told Jalal a few harsh truths that he would never have faced otherwise. About Ruqs, abt Maham and abt the way he's been acting with Jodha. I only wish Benz had not been doing so much overacting with her 'speeches'. All her make up was getting messed up!! And much as I feared she did try to kill Jalal in front of about a million witnesses and the royal guard. What a doofus!!

Of course the royal guard is a 'mazaak', that is amply proved by the fact that thier most dangerous prisoner Abul Maali has had time to saw thru the bars of his cell's window, bend them and then wiggle out without anybody noticing. The Jailers were all watching other Ekta serials when he was doing all of this?? 

@bold : πŸ€£
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
WHEN A SNAKE BITES A PERSON HE/SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SLEEP but here its Ben's jhoota so probably Jodha sleeps poisoned and great shahenshah weeps πŸ˜­ 
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

Kanhaa Sanyas pe jaa Rahein Hain ! 🀣

Jodha ki aarti was already a burden now Jalal too weeping to him ! πŸ˜†

Awww ! MA's prophecy comes true - the emperor has bent in front of love !

sirf kanha nahi...allah bhi gaye sanyaas pe!!!!πŸ˜† ab jo bhi jodha ko bachane wala hai,  jaldi bachoao...jodha looks horrible in her new greenish-coloured skin!!!!!πŸ˜† and...gosh!! jalal almost admitted that he loves jodha...ruku, MA r u both listening??πŸ˜ƒ n wow, so bakshi banu is still here!!!πŸ˜› but plz...sum1 get hakim n man too...saala kitna ladenge ye dono😑...ab toh JEET ke vaapas aa jao...ya phir koi Shivani ko hi pakadwalo...itni din se fauj dhoondh rahi...ab tak kaise nahi mili???😈 unke rone-dhone se...melodrama complete ho jayega!!!!🀣
Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maham and Hamida are the only ones who can see that Jalal's ability to think straight is affected by Jodha's state. Nice touch, that! Finally I can believe that Hamida is really his mother. 
And yet the man still had enough wits to think of Zakira and find the cure when no once else did. Yaaay! Finally Jalal has got his brains back. Wonderful! 
I hope Ruqaiyya sticks to her "I don't hate Jodha" state of mind and doesn't do another turn about as soon as someone else (like Maham) comes and tells her some nonsense about her all precious 'audha'.

Jodha's new Martian skin tone is really awful and did anyone else notice her hand moving right at the beginning of the scene? Poor girl, she must be having a tough time getting thru so many episodes with nothing to do but look nearly dead. I think the old Moti would have been so much better in this scene. I miss her.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a fab episode thanks to the very much needed last scene !

Rajat was Fabulous in the entire episode but that dragah scene stole it ! This was the most emotional Jalal has ever been and should be as it's abt jodha and so vulnerable he was ! πŸ‘

Loved how he wasn't even a bit embarrassed to accept in a Hojraa full of all types of women and people that he was responsible somewhere for this condition of jodha 😭
And then using his brains abt Zakira's survival !
RT bending and threatening juhi was πŸ˜†

Aww ruq ! She hates jodha but she too never would have thought that putting down ruq would lead to benazir making such raita of jodha ! She was very good in her bits too !

MA was MIA but today they even more significantly highlighted her shock to Jalal's reaction than yesterday ! And precap shows Hamida observing it ! Hope she tells jodha abt his kanha ko blackmail Karo yojna 🀣 started by our very own Jo ! Lol

The sad piece of Music while Jalal is outside dargah and then entering is really good !
His sad smile remembering their dargah moments ! Sigh

The dialogues were the highlight here - I can't live without her, and u dear GOD are not unaware of that πŸ˜ƒ
Awww Jalal ! Nothing will happen - you both are ought to fight with Allah and Kanha for each other πŸ˜› if kanha listened and saved u from Mohan and benazir Allah will listen and save Jodha from this poison !

Hope jodha gets well by tomorrow end ! Or else Allah too will piggyback kanha for Sanyaas πŸ˜†
And me too 😑Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
wildcat1994 thumbnail
agreed khush...if she is not shown as recuperating today...not just kanha n allah...even d viewers n trps r taking sanyaasπŸ˜‰...bahut jyada rona-dhona ho raha hai!!!!😑 bt seriously...old moti would have been awesome in tis  scenes!!!πŸ€” but...yaar koi SHAREEF ka reaction bhi batao iss news pe...uska chehara dekhna layak hoga!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

What a fab episode thanks to the very much needed last scene !

Rajat was Fabulous in the entire episode but that dragah scene stole it ! This was the most emotional Jalal has ever been and should be as it's abt jodha and so vulnerable he was ! πŸ‘

Loved how he wasn't even a bit embarrassed to accept in a Hojraa full of all types of women and people that he was responsible somewhere for this condition of jodha 😭
And then using his brains abt Zakira's survival !
RT bending and threatening juhi was πŸ˜†

Aww ruq ! She hates jodha but she too never would have thought that putting down ruq would lead to benazir making such raita of jodha ! She was very good in her bits too !

MA was MIA but today they even more significantly highlighted her shock to Jalal's reaction than yesterday ! And precap shows Hamida observing it ! Hope she tells jodha abt his kanha ko blackmail Karo yojna 🀣 started by our very own Jo ! Lol

The sad piece of Music while Jalal is outside dargah and then entering is really good !
His sad smile remembering their dargah moments ! Sigh

The dialogues were the highlight here - I can't live without her, and u dear GOD are not unaware of that πŸ˜ƒ
Awww Jalal ! Nothing will happen - you both are ought to fight with Allah and Kanha for each other πŸ˜› if kanha listened and saved u from Mohan and benazir Allah will listen and save Jodha from this poison !

Hope jodha gets well by tomorrow end ! Or else Allah too will piggyback kanha for Sanyaas πŸ˜†
And me too 😑

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Thank u catty ! πŸ˜†

Shareef will only come when jodha remembers to pardon him 😑

And the next track might as well be that leech trying to kill her or lust on her ! Ugh !
-Khush- thumbnail
Anjana! πŸ˜† as usual upto silent devil mode! 😳 

This is sooo πŸ₯Ί
NEVER NEVER NEVER seen a man on TV or Movies cry like this so openly and bitterly! Kudos to CVs and kekta for not falling into the stereotype that men, and that too Royal can't or shouldn't cry! πŸ‘ 
*Puts fresh flowers on MSK's and 2130932483955 strong men on TV's one teardrop wonder graves* πŸ₯±πŸ€£

Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago