Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what is goin on? Hakim forgave Bharmal?? like seriously...now i feel ke jodha ka comment was barabar that "kitna antar hai dono bhaiyon mein"πŸ˜‰ n omg...Jalal is realising that he LOVES jo???😎 so, shivani will be punishedπŸ€“...bt yaar...is sab mein BENAZIR kaha gayab ho gayi...uska kissa toh ab bhi adhura hai...koi yaad dilao CVs ko!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the first scene of Akdha ! 😳

Jodha ! If this is not love then what ?

"Hum apse TY kehne ya reason punch ne nahi aaye , but why haven't you taunted me yet ? The silence is killing me " ! πŸ˜’

Awww Itnaa love for his taunts Jo? 🀣

I was confused as to why Jalal is reactin to mirza words but not thinking abt it in self mind ...
But I guess the precap answers it !

Jalal is back to his old habit of obsessing with wars and bloodshed to push back the thoughts of jodha and his feelings ! πŸ€“

I loved JA's talk of silence = pain ! Jalal easily gave example that mirza is silent as his heart is paining, only if he or better jodha understood her heart is in the same category ! πŸ˜†

Story is movin at jet speed now ! Jodha knows abt Ben and mirza is set on path to become the enemy with maan Singh as Jalal's savior as written in history ! Looks like mirza's true colors will be revealed in war !

Poor Jalal ! Is there one person in his extended family who doesn't hate him for no reason ?! Only Atka and Maan Singh ! Even blood related bakshi Bano stabs him ! 🀒
His tiger analogy is the biggest truth for him ! No one befriends the king of the jungle, the most powerful !

Loved RT's face in precap when mirza asks Jalal whom he loves ! It's like he is not liking what the answer is , or rather that his heart beat is increasing enough for people to sense it ! Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

Loved the first scene of Akdha ! 😳

Jodha ! If this is not love then what ?

"Hum apse TY kehne ya reason punch ne nahi aaye , but why haven't you taunted me yet ? The silence is killing me " ! πŸ˜’

Awww Itnaa love for his taunts Jo? 🀣

I was confused as to why Jalal is reactin to mirza words but not thinking abt it in self mind ...
But I guess the precap answers it !

Jalal is back to his old habit of obsessing with wars and bloodshed to push back the thoughts of jodha and his feelings ! πŸ€“

I loved JA's talk of silence = pain ! Jalal easily gave example that mirza is silent as his heart is paining, only if he or better jodha understood her heart is in the same category ! πŸ˜†

Story is movin at jet speed now ! Jodha knows abt Ben and mirza is set on path to become the enemy with maan Singh as Jalal's savior as written in history ! Looks like mirza's true colors will be revealed in war !

Poor Jalal ! Is there one person in his extended family who doesn't hate him for no reason ?! Only Atka and Maan Singh ! Even blood related bakshi Bano stabs him ! 🀒
His tiger analogy is the biggest truth for him ! No one befriends the king of the jungle, the most powerful !

Loved RT's face in precap when mirza asks Jalal whom he loves ! It's like he is not liking what the answer is , or rather that his heart beat is increasing enough for people to sense it !

LOL I loved that first scene too...aww taunt wala LOWEπŸ˜†...so unique to these two crazy peopleπŸ˜†...Jodha has grown to love the very taunts and the very taunt giver who she claimed to GHRINOFYπŸ˜†...she can take his taunts anyday over his silence...very telling scene...

Jalal seems so WEARY all of a sudden...or is that cuz RT himself is under the weather?πŸ˜†...but yeah in the scene with Jodha, Jalal just looked so tired and sad...a broken spirit in some ways...broken by his brother's sorrow...good dialogues in that confrontation.

Achha so I haven't watched in some days so I'm a little confused...what's this about Mirza being a backstabber? Is he playing a double faced game with Jalal? Matlab he didn't love Shivani?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

And precap...lol how did Mirza figure out so quickly that Jalal loves someone? Jalal looks like he's having some giant EPIPHANY when Mirza asks him the question but I doubt they will show him realizing so easily...again they will sidetrack.
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god...i m lost n confused...ho kya raha hai is serial mein? ye war kaha se tapka?πŸ€“ n r they setting d stage of Atgah murder by adham? n also of d rivalry bet mirza n jalal??😲 aur...shivani ab tak nahi mili...jalal ke sainik so gaye hain kya!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ finally, ban ka kissa khatam ho jayega...hope it also clears tis maham-Ruq ka tension!!!!πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
@Anu !

The reason why we r calling him back stabber is cause in real history mirza becomes an enemy of Jalal ! 😑 it is MS who then earns the biggest honor in Jalal's eyes as he confronts mirza !
So showing them both on war hints towards that track !

Given how mirza was bough into shivani angle here, our Bhery smart cvs may show that mirza revenges insult by shivani ! 🀣 as if he has no better job lol! But given that I don't feel he would have planned to marry shivani to get back at him, he would rather chose some Mughal relative of him if he had that agenda ! And plus help Jalal in love gyan!? Nah I guess they will just show him power thirsty later !

Yes ! These toe have come at a stage where they can take anger and taunts but not ignorance ! 😎 lol sanki people !

And baaki Sab chodke ego ki Sunna inka ek HUNAR hai ! 🀣

Yeah RTs voice in Akdha scene was so nasal poor thing ! And I see that weary hint but I feel that it adds to the "Duvidha" Jalal is facing now a days ! πŸ˜†

His voice was normal in the army scene ! There's no way he howled with that cold and throat ! I think it was shot way back ! I was confused why so much shouting ... But I feel his convo with Hamida gives that he wants to drown himself in war matters lol !
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im really pissed. Again,they have chosen to keep the shahenshah locked in the palace instead of sending himself to the battleground. πŸ˜‘

pata nahi kab dikhega apna Rajat jung mein talwarbaazi karta hua πŸ˜­
Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Right now u can't be chooser dish lol ! RT's foot has just recovered and he is under the weather ! Chhod de ! :P
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Arre but when he was fit and fine also,tab bhi thodi unhone diya tha usko kuch πŸ˜”
Ek baar phir,we'll get another dandia dance in the name of a war πŸ˜•
-Khush- thumbnail
It's better they don't show any wars if we are going to get raas leela dandiya !πŸ˜† But I do feel they will show him at war with Ashareef as he has been imp. part of the story of the show! πŸ˜›
Btw... again I was reminded of the song when I came across the show...

Tu ghanti BIG BEN di... pura Jalal thumakda! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£
Gosh some of the lyrics so suit Ben! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Wait whaa? That's an actual song? πŸ€£
Kaunse film ka gaana hai coochieboo? πŸ˜†