Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 70

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Exactly...a woman herself would know if she got her period...so I dunno what they are going with here...is the drug not making Jodha have her period? Or is this conveniently not that time of the month anyways for Jodha so there is enough time for the misunderstanding to happen before she gets her period and the truth is proven?😕😆

But she fainted few mins after the drink..so the drug can't affect her  periods yet..And has enough time gone before it can be deduced that she is pregnant?😆...anyways let's not look for too much logic in all this.. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Actually ,although most women get regular periods,there is a significant lot with irregular menstrual cycles. So,its hard to say just based on that. Although,the colour of blood and quantity can clear it. 

Anyway,logic just goes out of the window with this show -_- Kya pata,tomorrow they might say she became pregnant bcoz they mixed something in the sharbat. Which is not at all possible! ðŸ˜†
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

But she fainted few mins after the drink..so the drug can't affect her  periods yet..And has enough time gone before it can be deduced that she is pregnant?😆...anyways let's not look for too much logic in all this.. ðŸ˜†

It looks like everyone reacted to the news even before thinking thru this...
Matter of time with the next  occurance of Jodha's periods she will know for sure she is not pregnant...

But even before that hope J and J think and talk  thru this to realize its someone's foul play...
In the process realize there are some big time trust issues they need to address...

It looks like the creative team is not going to stretch this drama...Lets just hope its wrapped up soon.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Anu ! Nawww ! I mosty call him RT but sometimes in Lubbb I go with Rajjo ! 🤣 Ok don't laugh :P

He ain't doing that much nautanki ! He saw in that Rahim scene that he needs to give Jodha something different hence wasn't impressed with Ruq ka haar ! 😆
EDIT: Plus he looked genuine when he told jodha he had a tough time thinking, as he could not gift a pricey thing!
GIRLS... Bas karo this period discussion yaar! ROFL obvio like Anu suggested she just might not be on that time today and so can not negate it! 😡😆 Aisa toh nahi u have it 30 days a month to check for positivity of pregnancy ! 😆

YES, It is ridiculous that such a big daktarni like KS fell for such a drug... even today my grandma's circle of experienced ladies can detect gender forget pregnancy by looking at walk and hip size! 🥱
kuch bhi dikhayenge...
But like spoilers are out... this won't last long I feel...! 😆
Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
@ dish... OMG... 🤣

I was just telling sunny about that interview of RT in gym while we were discussing his resemblance to flirty Jalal! 🤣 and now your DP 😆
He is sooo jalal... atleast the original self! 😈
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

@ dish... OMG... 🤣

I was just telling sunny about that interview of RT in gym while we were discussing his resemblance to flirty Jalal! 🤣 and now your DP 😆
He is sooo jalal... atleast the original self! 😈

I love that gym interview of his ðŸ˜† and specially when he said THAT line ðŸ˜›
-Khush- thumbnail
In other news: *checks mike*

Some people are suggesting that HB and her gang of Jodha supporters or overall JJ supporters just need cheerleading clothes and pom poms for the love they show on them!

My suggestions for team names... 😎
"Joe's Powerpuff Mallikaein"
"Chudail's Chillaying Chizzzlerzzz" (Zzz for that extra zing)
"Chudail Chillies"
"Mariam Makani Mackaws" 
"Jallad's Joshile Jaguar-ammas" 🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£ 

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

In other news: *checks mike*

Some people are suggesting that HB and her gang of Jodha supporters or overall JJ supporters just need cheerleading clothes and pom poms for the love they show on them!

My suggestions for team names... 😎
"Chudail Chillies"
"Mariam Makani Mackaws" 
"Jallad's Joshile Jaguar-ammas" 🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£ 

-Khush- thumbnail

Jeh kya baat hui dhoort chhori! 😡 ðŸ˜† ... you are so "mantramugdh" and "aascharyachakit" with my sense of hoomar... ?😳

Or are you "subhaanallah" "marhoom" ROFL or "bismillah" feeling with my hoomar? 😳

OR... are you feeling like pulling out your "khoonpipaasu" talwar to slash this "behaya gustaakh" hoomar in me? 😭
-Khush- thumbnail
My suggestions for team names... 😎 UPDATED:
"Chudail Chillies"
"Mariam Makani Mackaws" 
"Jallad's Joshile Jaguar-ammas"
"Chudail's Chipkalis" 🤣 OK that sounds gustaakh enuf! 😆

Suggestion by Sun29 *ignores that Sun can't lay her butt here*

Jodha ki titliyaan... 😳 *isse kehte hai subtlety... pavitra aatma ke dil ki pukaar* 🤣