Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 65

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Nah.Didn't like the episode.
Not my cup of tea.Forget tea,it felt like Im eating broccoli.Mummy zabardasti khilaa rahi hai,I dont wanna have it.Par khaani padh rahi hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
This is how the storyline progresses in JA
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

@ ritzi she is not supposed to be what they have showing the show ! History does say she loved Jalal but like the ruq we have been shown, she too wanted absolute ruling on Jalal and hence never was on good terms with jodha as she took importance in his life !
Also she never wanted adham on throne ! This is kekta ka style to make her vicious ! She was just a possessive mother in a wrong way :) !
What adham did today was grossly wrong ! If she still wants him to be even a wazir she is blind -.-

ya tat jalal MC track was not logical in terms of characterization !
and todays epi made me confused abt MA character i dnt know abt history in detail but as u said she wasnt tat evil as shown 
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys...what is wrong wid tis serial??? what did jalal mean by whatever he said to jodha...ise waqt ki...etc etc...n wow...so jodha is going to fight wid jalal again over tis stupid mandir issue!!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
guess...tis serial is set to see a drop in TRPS!!!!πŸ˜›
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
um...guys...one question...JODHA had 5 bros right?? so if u don't count sujamal...ther suld still be 4 bros...hw come in d entire wedding sequence only 3 were shown?? where is her 4th bro???πŸ˜•
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
^^they dont really have a powerful presence.so,who cares? πŸ˜›
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 04/11/2013
That was quick.. they finished this religion conversion track in one episode.. πŸ˜²

Glad that Jalal wants to know who told his temple visit to the mualvis.. Adham says it wasn't him.. nor it was MA.. so who else then??.. Sharif??.. Adham mentions someone new...who?? πŸ˜•

Knew it Jalal would defend Jodha.. πŸ‘..and yes Hamida too would support her πŸ˜ƒ

Haila.. Hamida ne kya palti mari next day.. but it was all a plan of her to buy in some time.. glad that she revealed it to Jodha.. 

Salim Chisti mentioning finding love and then finding his heir is all a hint to the future love story of AkDha πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhh.. cvs please improve Jodha's character 😑.. I hope that now she knows the truth.. she will behave decently with him.. it annoys me now 😑.. Loved Jalal's smile when revealing what happened that night.. Didn't knew that black cloth can help with body heat.. yes black absorbs light/heat in.. but thought Jodha was well past all that.. oh well.. so Jalal kept his word..like expected.. 

Ruquiya showed the first big signs of jealousy.. 

Precap: Haila ..Jodha having fun with Jalal..😲..I hope she remains like this now.. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Precap: LMAOOO Jodha imitating Jalal's raspy way of talking🀣...priceless!

I really liked today's episode...it was gripping...I didn't feel like forwarding through the scenes...the build up in the religious conversion stuff was nicely handled...starting from Jalal point blank refusing to force Jodha and then the way Hamida handled the issue...Salim Chishti's letter to Jalal was just BEAUTIFUL...loved how it was worded and narrated in his voice...such a lovely message...the epi made the point very well IMO.

And the Jodha-Jalal scene when he clarifies what really happened vis a vis body heat...It was so EXPECTED of Jodha to fight with him rather than thank him for the religious conversion issue...lol...but I liked how Jalal handled it...mischievous and cute scene.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
epi was amazing i missed it watched now jalal was quick to realise to find the culprit shabash jalal 
but who told ab yeh kaun sa naya enemy aa gaya aise hi kaam the who can be ?? 

and maast the way salim chisti saab gave his symbolic message all hints of ahead ! 

jalal ka tease to jodha hum apne begum ko itna bhi nahin tarpa sakte something like tat wowiee his naughty smile hehe kala kapda good science mein yeh padha tha πŸ˜†

n precap omg jodha laughing n she mimicked akbar!!
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2