Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The pandit should've asked Jodha to place the right hand and not left hand!

They normally use right hand for such religious ceremonies and that means she would've had to move much closer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap-  They are already on the way...So all that wish to see them in the same room, kali temple jeels resolution, ganaganaur lake ..Not happening😭😭😭😭
But on the brighter side...Could JJ have had an argument? Following which Madam Jodha ventures out alone?
Edited by prejudiced - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prejudiced

The pandit should've asked Jodha to place the right hand and not left hand!

They normally use right hand for such religious ceremonies and that means she would've had to move much closer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap-  They are already on the way...So all that wish to see them in the same room, kali temple jeels resolution, ganaganaur lake ..Not happening😭😭😭😭
But on the brighter side...Could JJ have had an argument? Following which Madam Jodha ventures out alone?

@bold... you bet! πŸ˜†... she will be angry at him since she knows as a woman sukku might not get affection from saasra even if her FIL doesn't torture her due to Jallu ka threat! πŸ˜† 
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I told my aunt that I wanted too buy churidars while watching the ep.. only the bottom.. my Aunt was like Jalal se le le.. he must be having every color 🀣

ROFL ROFL ROFL 
blue, magenta, green, orange, sabhi color hai ! 😎  aunty ko bolo uske frocks bhi acche anarkalis hai! ROFL
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Khush-

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
blue, magenta, green, orange, sabhi color hai ! 😎  aunty ko bolo uske frocks bhi acche anarkalis hai! 🀣

πŸ˜†

Woh aage se khul jayenge.. Dori waale from front 🀣

Kissi ne dori kheench di tohπŸ˜†
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold... you bet! πŸ˜†... she will be angry at him since she knows as a woman sukku might not get affection from saasra even if her FIL doesn't torture her due to Jallu ka threat! πŸ˜† 

Cant wait then...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This is probably the only positive thing from Jalaal's action
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: happygolucky099

snow iv desert is far better than illogical divorce ,second marriage😊

u r right n agree with u snow much better πŸ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

πŸ˜†

Woh aage se khul jayenge.. Dori waale from front 

Kissi ne dori kheench di tohπŸ˜†

🀣i cudnt control u guys r hilarious 
AreYaar thumbnail

" Aapko tang karne mein jo mazaa milta hai Jodha begum woh 100 jung fateh karne ke baad bhi nahi milta"  β˜ΊοΈ

Jalal is back to his hand pe chance maro syle after days! πŸ˜†

LOVED this dialogue...and the RELISH with which Jalal said itπŸ˜†

And the ending scene when Jalal put that stupid king in his place for not having the balls to FIGHT for the fort in a battle.

But I admit, I really ROFL-d at the way that guy's face went PALE when Jalal threatened that he'd rip his son's heart out if they DARED to hurt SukanyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...He goes, "Aap humein BHAYBHEET karne ki koshish kar rahein hain?" LOL such a MOUSE that guy turned out to be...Jalal bajaaoed his band in style.

It was also touching to see the apnapan with which Jalal defends Sukanya now...watching out for her like a real brother...he can give all kinds of b.s. excuses about political gains but in reality he's actually grown to care for Jodha's family.
preet_pal320 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOVED this dialogue...and the RELISH with which Jalal said itπŸ˜†

And the ending scene when Jalal put that stupid king in his place for not having the balls to FIGHT for the fort in a battle.

But I admit, I really ROFL-d at the way that guy's face went PALE when Jalal threatened that he'd rip his son's heart out if they DARED to hurt SukanyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...He goes, "Aap humein BHAYBHEET karne ki koshish kar rahein hain?" LOL such a MOUSE that guy turned out to be...Jalal bajaaoed his band in style.

It was also touching to see the apnapan with which Jalal defends Sukanya now...watching out for her like a real brother...he can give all kinds of b.s. excuses about political gains but in reality he's actually grown to care for Jodha's family.

That stood out for me as well! I loved the brotherly protection towards Sukanya. Rajat was mindblowing in that scene. He was angry, and you could tell he was trying to control himself, until he couldn't take it anymore. He did so well; even I got scared for a minute. 
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Today it was NOT abt Jalal trusting shareef and being blind and not knowing truth and then he will later regret and blah blah! πŸ€“
He put a very straight point forward that does not even include Shareef ka plan... that You ain't a man enough if you beg other's property under dowry! πŸ‘

This is EXACTLY what I've been trying to say...but, you've worded it much better...
Jalal gave the Achal guy a blow below the belt (which might be wrong) but he wanted uncleji to remember it forever! 
πŸ˜†

When he spoke about the tearing-out-heart bit wrt Sukanya, Wajinder didn't even bat an eyelid...only Achal hil gayaa...it was because Wajinder knew from the very beginning he had NO intention of messing with the shehenshah!πŸ˜† Uska pitaji ko woh akkal nahin thaa...

Alakh ye kaun hai jo tumhaare dori kheenchne ka dhamki de rahaa hai...