Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 47

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

Awww anu saw the FB pics ! Sigh he is such a good clicker ! Camera must be prou of him :P

What is your Gallery ka name ? :O is it your user ID or some 1234 rose/flower artistic creationzzz ? :P

LOL@ random flower 1234 names๐Ÿ˜†...Nahin ji itni creativity nahin hai hum mein๐Ÿ˜›...it's my ID name only...here's the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2993157

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay,so what have i been missing in the EDT? there is a new promo,I heard.
Btw,was it just me,or did others get bothered too,in the bow-arrow scene when Jodha taunted Jalal in the end,something about aap toh sirf taane maarna jaante ho?  

Kya yaar.Its gettingon my nerves now.Achcha khaasa romance ka mazaak kharaab kar deta hai

Anyway,I totally loved that scene.I found Maan-Jalal "kusur-pusur" very cute ๐Ÿ˜†
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well...guys...didn't u realize...MAAN said earlier that Jalal is not as bad as he is believed to be...i guess...soon all rajputs are goin to realize that like them even Jalal wants to become a king and not a blunderer!!!! :D
Jodha will probably change when she realizes that Jalal has changed genuinely!!! and...omg..is she jealous that her own family is accepting Jalal more easily than her??? 
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
n hell yes...somebody needs to donate clothes to these ppl...lagata hai sara paise unka hakim leke bhaag gaya!!! ๐Ÿ˜† isliye...naye kapde kharedne ke paise bhi nahi bache becharon ke paas!!!๐Ÿคฃ
AreYaar thumbnail
Gifs from Friday's epi :-)

Showoff Jodha๐Ÿ˜†

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
yea show off jodha...perfect

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Anu: Fabulous avis dear.. using them ๐Ÿ˜Š
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What a wonderful episode today...

Jalal drinking up the entire kheer was adorable - the puppy dog like 'What have I done now' expression when he watches her glaring at him๐Ÿ˜†...as usual he goes on praising her...and for a change she's smiling too - till she brings up the Mughal bit - which I wish she didn't...but, thankfully she apologized for it immediately!

How sweet that Jodha flash-backed about Jalal's story when the saalis were praising their jeejaji...she even smiled when they showed the toys - a proud smile. Point to note -she reminisced the 'tiger' bit-with-her-laugh instead of reminiscing the 'chudail' bit...kuch kuch ho rahaa hai Jo?๐Ÿ˜›

MA made a lot of sense...her scenes with Jo in Amer have been significant and justified๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jalal looked so dashing when he entered the games room - that with his music playing in the background...
I'm looking forward to the match between Jalal-MP tomorrow...

I also like this new Qila-dowry-twist...wonder how Jalal-the-diplomat will deal with the situation!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And a precap to die for...for the first time Jalal is openly flirting with Jodha and she tries her best NOT to blush...but, she can't help it! Her expression reads 'No everyone...don't say anything more...not now...please...I'm embarrassed as it is!'

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL the opening scene with Jalal admiring PRC so much...haha the inside jokes in the show are hilarious...but adorable interaction b/w Jalal-Jodha in this scene...as Jodha is busy singing the praises of PRC and Jalal too admires him as a legendary warrior...and the bit where Jodha goes, "I wish there was another great warrior like him to save us from the Mughals" and Jalal's face here๐Ÿ˜†...too much irony in this moment.   As usual, Jalal tries to praise Jodha but she takes it as a taunt and leaves.

Any particular reason why Jodha hates green so much? Cuz it does suit her so much...lol...and the precap was nice...they both seem to have new outfits too...yay! lol...seems like finally some festivities will start regarding the wedding functions.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Such a cordial and blushy blushy Jo goes back to challenge Jalal wrt Hawai...how does that come to be?๐Ÿค”