Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 40

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: __VJ__

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I remember seeing a promo where Jodha was tending Jalal s wounds...? whatever happened to dat...
</font>

Buddhu banaya humein maza nahi ayaa ! ðŸ˜Ą 😭 took a u turn to drag this fight phase !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

Buddhu banaya humein maza nahi ayaa ! ðŸ˜Ą 😭 took a u turn to drag this fight phase !

im so annoyed with their meeting scene after the tiger attack recovery. ðŸ˜ĩ

The boatride scene was sort of like consolation prize, a very good one though ðŸ˜†

It reminded me of the ghaat scene  That one too,was pure magic.The set,the music,these two.  Plus Rajat ka rajput look and uske gel-waala chip-chip-free baal ðŸĪŠ 

Damn.Chuck all that.How have you been young lady?! ðŸĪ— I miched you!  

Off to sleep for now.(subhe ke 5 baj rahe hain yahaan pe ðŸĨą) Scrap me tomorrow? 

Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Dish !!! I do miss you and I have already told ya ðŸĪ— if you read my little WU for today in the last page you shall see why we are telepathic ! 😉
I'm a big time sadist! Why you all were crying seein Jalal wounded I was praying for him to stay like this only with his natural eyes and udti zulfein ðŸĪĢ the reason why I have those horse scenes which although pretty blood oozing has someone looking extremely handsome ! Yummm ! 😎
They should Deffo try something in amer to give him the Rajput look back ! :DEdited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
helo ...me first time here ðŸ˜ģ
AreYaar thumbnail

ANUUU !
Can you make a siggy d the dupatta dialogue !with Jalal giggling and jodha going hmphhh ! I want the dialogue as a text :D pleajhhh lol ! You can shorten it in some way to fit it :D

I generally suck at making text gifs...so I'm not sure if that's what you were asking for or an inanimated sig...but anyways here I made it

And the rest of the boat scene gifs

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
FINALLY ANU.. ðŸĪ—..I was waiting and waiting.. and then used other avis.. lol ðŸ˜ģ😛😆.. will use yours now ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ģ Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what d hell is goin on in tis serial!!!!😕 its trying to catch Rajdhani or what??? itne super fast speed pe story kyun ja rahe hai...i mean last week jalal was so serious n now he is enjoying boat ride with jodha????ðŸ˜ģ though d scenes, dialogue n acting is superb...but the story is not making sense at this speed!!!!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Dish !!! I do miss you and I have already told ya ðŸĪ— if you read my little WU for today in the last page you shall see why we are telepathic ! 😉
I'm a big time sadist! Why you all were crying seein Jalal wounded I was praying for him to stay like this only with his natural eyes and udti zulfein ðŸĪĢ the reason why I have those horse scenes which although pretty blood oozing has someone looking extremely handsome ! Yummm ! 😎
They should Deffo try something in amer to give him the Rajput look back ! :D

WORD lady WORD! 

We both are obsessed with his hair,i tell ya! ðŸ˜† Imma hope for the same. He should try to woo her in his Rajput avatar. Rememba the koteshwar yatra? ðŸ˜ģ 
-Khush- thumbnail
@sara ! Hey ! This thread is only
Active around after episode lol ! Since only 3-5 of us chat here everyday :(

@wildcat IMO it's not too fast ! Since jodha was under scanner they had to bring Jalal live and kicking since they can't drag it more showing the dead or alive suspense everyday na :P ! They may not show us every single day , but how I assume days/time gap---- when that narrator speaks in BG like yesterday's epi and they show the gang traveling ! That is usually the purpose to show us the time span goin in traveling ;) plus those patches on his face reducing gradually lmao so it's ok !

@ dish!!! Haaayeee woh Yaad na dila ! He can take up Rajput look to save himself from attackers :D
-Khush- thumbnail
Anuuu ! It's nice ! And yes I meant a siggy aka non animated one as I said lol but I will use this ! U know how u make the ones with text in " ..." Marks lol ! This is awesome too lol !