Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 30

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Blahhh filler epi! I had started to hope we may get suicide epi today :((...but chalo atleast Jalaal got to wear a different outfit/turban after many days...him and Jodha looked good in the holi confrontation scene...Paridhi looked very pretty.

Btw Jalal unwittingly managed to color his SWORD while throwing around the colors tooπŸ˜†

Can someone explain to me why it was SO offensive to MA that she got color on her face? Is there something specifically in Islam about this? Cuz otherwise I don't get what the big deal is...she was behaving like someone had killed her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Blahhh filler epi! I had started to hope we may get suicide epi today :((...but chalo atleast Jalaal got to wear a different outfit/turban after many days...him and Jodha looked good in the holi confrontation scene...Paridhi looked very pretty.

Btw Jalal unwittingly managed to color his SWORD while throwing around the colors tooπŸ˜†

Can someone explain to me why it was SO offensive to MA that she got color on her face? Is there something specifically in Islam about this? Cuz otherwise I don't get what the big deal is...she was behaving like someone had killed her.

Maybe she is a widow..and maybe in general they are against it ..πŸ˜•
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@anu ! 16th century India and a widow ! Lol ! She purposely blew it out being her true self , but I feel that is how a widow even unintentionally would react if someone threw color on them !
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh ok cuz she's a widow...that's understandable...but what was all the lectures they were spewing about "Yeh humaare MAZHAB aur TEHZEEB ke khilaaf hai?" Simply itna bol dete ki a widow being colored like that would be considered offensive...it's not an alien custom for Jodha then either since Hindu widows would have similar issues with color. Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Darn ! An hour before I can see the jodha soul talk part ! -.-

But coming to other parts:
Adham and his useless space time ! πŸ₯± how did javeda's family marry her to this pathetic excuse for a human ! 🀒 poor thing !

The star of today was mainavati ! πŸ‘
And no it's not a fan girl reason that jodha won't go or that ! It's the fact that they showed her as a realistic queen today than the hyper mother ! 😎
We all know that in reality in that era no parent would take a daughter back like that so I'm glad that mainavati that too with some firing told jodha that she can hate her but she won't let her or Jalal's fights get into her family's misery ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Also her line that she needs to understand and change her husband and she would only say that since she considers her daughter capable of doing that ! 😳

I'm yet to see jodha scene and will post abt it !

Jalal ! Kitba bhi kehlo beta you know you can't control the fear today !
I liked how he barked at ruq that how can she laugh and all the W*F faces he gave to her rants ! πŸ˜†
Again our smart reverse Cupid gave Jalal the clue ! πŸ˜›

Precap : Ruk jaiye Humara hukum hai ! 🀣 oh Jalal ! 🀣 koi dukh hi kahan tha if she listened to you ! 🀣 the whole story starts where she stops listening to you after wedding! 😎Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Sooraj mukhi bahar aa JA ! 😑 🀣
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 30/09/2013
Maham Anga seems to care a bit for Javeeda πŸ˜Š

Ok.. I am still thinking whether Jalal could have got off by not announcing Jodha going to amer in diwan-e-khas. πŸ€”.. Even though he made it a public announcement.. he handled it delicately...without going into details.. 

But Mainawati could have explained this in private .....poor Jodha was embarrassed a lot ..Where was Maan Singh?? πŸ˜•

Hamida is sweet.. and the best MIL for Jodha..😳

Jodha's inner voice realised that even she has been prejudiced.. 

I don't expect Jalal to think that Jodha would commit suicide... so Ruquiya giving him this info is not out of place for me..
AreYaar thumbnail
Wow why the whole public display over sending Jodha back to Amer? πŸ˜•  Can they not have ANY convo in private? The whole thing was made such a stupid spectacle...then why even bother informing Jodha in private, Jalal? You should have just announced it in your court to begin with

Dumb episode...and dragged againπŸ₯±...kab suicide attempt hoga, kab tiger attack...looks like whole week will be dragged.

I really am not interested in seeing SO much of Maina, Hamida and co.

Only somewhat ok moment was Jodha's inner conscience giving her a reality check about how she never gave Jalal a chance either with her GHRINA rants.
Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
OK... Finally watched the part of Jodha ka soultalk!

First things first: Paridhi was fabulous in the scene! πŸ‘
Be it the exhausted real Jodha, the good and calm jodha, or the harsh and commanding evil/realistic Jodha! πŸ‘πŸΌ
thw way she changed her voice modultation with each different soul was amazing!

So somewhere in her conciousness Jo realises that although Jalal too might not be saintly, she too being the better of the two has been prejudiced to his thinkiing! πŸ‘  I am more so glad that rather than moti, hamida or someone else, it is she herself who realized that! 😎
Kudos to CVs for this!
This will be more amplified i feel when Jalal will take her to task tomorrow at lakeside! 😳 when he shouts that he always tried to let her have her way since his private talks to her were cruel and selfish for his own reasons, but still he did give them and she can't refute it, from her SOUL! 😳

@ PUBLIC tamasha!
OK... I have a mixed view... I might have been real mad at jalal if this was Deewan-e-aam, but I suppose that the fact that mughal court had two DIFFERENT courts, AAM- public and KHAAS- private, that should be a slight affirmative in his side that khaas is supposed to be for only close ones! πŸ€”- mostly family and high esteemed ministers! Plus I feel if they were there with the thought of a divorce, they would have to follow some official procedures to do so in front of some people! 😳

See it is dramatic irony! We feel mad that all this happened in front of wicked ones like MA, Adham, Ruq, etc. but that is not how AkDha, Maina or all think! 😊 

I too wish this was done in the bedroom only between maina, and AkDha since today Jodha fell from Maina's eyes for OTHERS!  but it is okayish given it was not a big court!
But I loved how she understood in her soul talk that she cannot go to amer at all as it will hurt sukku ka future! 😭 also how in DEK itself she says to maina that she is proud of her decision ! πŸ‘
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

Sooraj mukhi bahar aa JA ! 😑 🀣

mein aayee mein aayee mein aayeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†