Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Khush-

@soocide! YES... Most are predicting that after this debacle Jalal will not risk to leave her alone away from him in case she has another khufia dhansoo plan to jump in his bath tub! 😎 πŸ€£ and so he will take jodha with him at hunting and the animal LOWER will  πŸ˜† like people are saying jalal ke face ka pizza bana diya! 🀣

🀣🀣

LOL@ Jalal ke face ka pizza banaa diyaa...chalo jitni injuries, utna Jodha ka GUILT will grow...right now only her GUILT can overcome her  GHRINAA...and her HRIDEY can develop some KARUNA...by god how much she repeats these wordsπŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@anu ! I was JUST telling this to a buddy two days ago that CVs need to BAN GHRINA like now! 😳
I am in a postition that if anyone speaks a word even close to ghrina I might slap them across the face!  

If keks does not let the tiger shred it into pieces and let jodha nurse a topless jalal there will be mayhem in the forum! Vijay uncle will shut us down! 😎 πŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
what did i miss...jodha suicide ..not happening..aisa khayal bhi uske mann mai kaise aa sakta hai...???? 😲
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Neil me too feels she shouldn't but MA told her you mom maina is here to get you so I think she will be too guilty that how will she face her mom all of a sudden and so I think she will think of suicide !

Filler epi otherwise ! Chalo granted that we have good scenes coming up ! πŸ˜†
Poor Hamida she too is tired of jodha falling in so many troubles ! πŸ˜†

Although I am still against this but thankfully cvs didn't show jodha doing this due to MA and her tricks despite knowin her true colors but instead to save her respect in front of her mother ! 😊 tho I hate this idea ! 🀒 Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
need to catch today's episode..thanks kush ..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 27/09/2013
Ruquiya's line: "iss sultanate mein hum hamesha baki rahenge.."...quite symbolic.. πŸ€”

Hamida is always sweet .. always allows Jodha to do whatever she wants πŸ˜Š

Poor Amer bros had such a small flashback scene?? πŸ˜•

Trust MA to make it sooo HUGE πŸ€ͺ... and the mualvi also made it into a religious issue.. which erred Jalal even further..

Poor Jodha.. even she accepted her mistake.. so obviously Jalal was going to punish her.. by sending her immediately by tomorrow.. 

Jodha was sooo down and lost.. ...MA mentions about Mainawati coming there now??.. how come Mainawati comes?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... Maybe after the suicide attempt... Mainawati might advice Jodha and somehow make her stay back in Agra.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Precap:.. Jodha missing.. and Jalal anxious πŸ˜³
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

@ ANU... If you got my PM you know what i am talking about... if not here: I feel you will love this from the promo the most! Jodha telling Jalal she removed bullets and Jalal ka face: 🀣 πŸ˜Ž

LMAO🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣That's a major W*F face!🀣🀣🀣

The link on the forum says it's not viewable in my country. Do you guys happen to have another link?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nymeria

LMAO🀣That's a major W*F face!🀣🀣🀣

The link on the forum says it's not viewable in my country. Do you guys happen to have another link?

Credit goes to Rose/Alakh πŸ˜Š
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Gals... you all excited for next week?? eh?πŸ˜†
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I so need to watch the promo ...