EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
javeda and her portraits 🀣
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 26/09/2013
A filler episode.. but that is ok.. after a drama filled month..couple of filler episodes are fine ..😊

Nice to see Hamida Banu explaining the real intention of Meena Bazaar to Jodha.. this way even she would be know about the Mughal culture.. πŸ˜Š

All the ladies seem to want to grab Shehenshah's attention πŸ˜†

Javeeda got portraits made of MA πŸ€£

Jodha was a bit rude when she started off lecturing. . Jodha herself took the third duppata kept for her and coloured it in pink πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Jalal was sweet in allowing her to play holi.. πŸ‘

Precap: Jodha is wearing green.. πŸ˜›..will Jalal notice that?? 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
jodha : aap kya jaane rango ka mahtav...there she goes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

taunt par taunt...🀣
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
phewww super late but watched it finally! πŸ˜†

The first half was filler, but the Jo-Hamz scene was good! 😊 Thanks to Hamida she filled some sense into J! πŸ˜† Well not Jodha ka fault but the way all harem ladies biatch about the sale and attracting Jalal is 🀒 bound to strangle her thoughts!

Javeda! 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ What an idea sirjee! 😎
she is pure at heart without any malice at all! Though she isn't smart enough to see it but she infact displayed what jalal baba loves the most! πŸ˜› ---MA 😡

Ruq and her overtly smart business brain! πŸ₯± 
Salima is almost close to jodha as in that she never has to do anything purposely to draw his attention! πŸ‘

Jodhaaa! pheww!

Firstly, were these two taking digs at each other in front of all! 😑 πŸ˜†
total kekta style macchi market fights they do now a days! 🀣 CVs keep them in private please! πŸ˜†
Like Jodha taunting him openly and Jalal telling her mehmaan ki last wish??? woah its a secret baba! 😈

The pink dupatta symbolism:
Jalal gives the pink dupatta BACK to Ruq while Jodha FILLS in the plain dupatta into pink! 😎
The future foreshadows here: Jalal will leave (whole or somewhat) ruq when Jodha will fill in the color of love in his life! 😳
I like how Jo was kinda hurt and dismayed when Jalal told her that the dupatta was a sign of peace he got for her, and when he tells her that she can play holi as it is his guest's last wish! πŸ˜’ She was hurt! 

Jalal baba gave the future warning that it should not hurt anyone! 😑lol

But overall a nice scene with lots of symboli taunts...err talks and gestures! 😳 πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
@frission hi :) ! Have seen u in MB forum I feel if not wrong ! And no it's not seeing your siggy ! πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
@ ANU... If you got my PM you know what i am talking about... if not here: I feel you will love this from the promo the most! Jodha telling Jalal she removed bullets and Jalal ka face: 🀣 πŸ˜Ž

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Khush, just got your PM...and managed to find the alt link for the promo...lmaoo Jodha removed the bullets? Jalal's W*F is WRONG with you woman? face is epic🀣

Btw err why is the whole forum calling this tiger MOHAN?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

And looks like Jodha has another new orange lehenga for this scene...while Jalal is back to his fav. bronze/brown outfit...πŸ˜†

So this will happen AFTER Jodha's attempted suicide then? Does that mean we'll get suicide epi today? I hope so.
-Khush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Khush, just got your PM...and managed to find the alt link for the promo...lmaoo Jodha removed the bullets? Jalal's W*F is WRONG with you woman? face is epic🀣

Btw err why is the whole forum calling this tiger MOHAN?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

And looks like Jodha has another new orange lehenga for this scene...while Jalal is back to his fav. bronze/brown outfit...πŸ˜†

So this will happen AFTER Jodha's attempted suicide then? Does that mean we'll get suicide epi today? I hope so.

I am still ROFL thank god i am the only one right now in the little computer lab! ROFL

@Mohan... ouch πŸ˜† because jodha always complains to her Kanha aka Mohan abt ghrina... this mohan will get rid of ghrina! ROFL and that kanhaji will get a break as jodha will now cuss the tiger! πŸ˜†

YES... another beautiful lehenga i feel! 😳 and tu khush hoja jalal wont wear that brown outfit anymore!
PLEASE MAKE Avis of his face when it is highlighted more in the epi! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
@soocide! YES... Most are predicting that after this debacle Jalal will not risk to leave her alone away from him in case she has another khufia dhansoo plan to jump in his bath tub! 😎 πŸ€£ and so he will take jodha with him at hunting and the animal LOWER will  πŸ˜† like people are saying jalal ke face ka pizza bana diya! 🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

@Mohan... ouch πŸ˜† because jodha always complains to her Kanha aka Mohan abt ghrina... this mohan will get rid of ghrina! 🀣 and that kanhaji will get a break as jodha will now cuss the tiger! πŸ˜† LMAO toh YEH logic hai?🀣 Waah waah kitni door ki sochte hain forum waaleπŸ˜†

YES... another beautiful lehenga i feel! 😳 and tu khush hoja jalal wont wear that brown outfit anymore!LOL pucca? Are you sure that the tiger is gonna rip the outfit to shreds so that it can NEVER be worn again?πŸ˜†...who knows how many DUPLICATES Kekta has manufactured of this same outfit for Rajat to wearπŸ˜†
PLEASE MAKE Avis of his face when it is highlighted more in the epi! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† LOL ok will do...whenever this airs next week I guess.