Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 24

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

Pooh! So true ! They are continuously harping about Jalal and his bad childhood but even now there is no thought about that in Jodha's brain !
How did she think Jalal will so openly listen o her accusing his bigger than mother figure when she herself hates him so much for punishing her brothers ?!

But precap is a breath of fresh air !
Jalal and his chori pakdi Gayi face when jodha recognizes him ! And he rues so you identifie me ? πŸ˜† waiting now for tomorrow !

@rahim ! He heard Jalal talking about punishment and so it's clear he will be petrified to answer him ! and also the question : that did YOU TAKE the dibbi !? Rahim thinks Jalal is talking about his crime ! πŸ˜†

Exactly.. she seems to hate him and doesn't trust him.. but expects the trust from him.. 

True... Poor Rahim  is thinkign about his robbery rather than MA being present there.. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khush!!OMG I love that little rhyme of yours🀣ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

BTW yes khatam karo😑😑😑is track ko😑It's getting on my nerves now
BTW So totally aGree with With Poojie and you..You know I was wondering how come a sensitive person like Jodha could not ponder over the brutal facts related to Jalaal's childhood.There was no hint of softness in her instead she went back with her GHRINA rant and Amer ki beizzati Rant with moti...Chalo bhai ho gaya Apmaan track..Mu's occur but if she sees Jalaal apologised in front of everyone like he insulted them.He was truly repenting so I understand all her jaap of - "Rahiman dhaaga prem ka mat todo chatkaye tute se phir na miley miley gaanth padi jayi..."
But she can understand at least to err is human but to forgive is divine...
Chalo koi nahi agey badhtey hain..πŸ˜•
SOMEONE NEEDS TO THROW AWAY THE MAKE-UP DADA ,THE COSTUME DESIGNER AND THE COST CUTTING BUDGET wala..😑😑😑😑
JALAAL'S CHAPPED LIPS ,JODHA'S SATRANGI LEHENGA and her plaster make up needs to done with..SCREW THE CAMERA ANGLES and budget rationing
pooja-menon thumbnail
Episode Review: 19/09/2013
OMG.. Really good episode 

Aww.. it was not nice to hear Rahim say choti ammijaan is bad πŸ˜­

Jalal-Jodha bickering is fun to watch πŸ˜†

Ermm.. how did Ruquiya know the dibbi maker?? πŸ˜•.. Jalal was smart to not invite him in the palace so that he doesn't alert the real culprit.. 

So Jodha indeed went out of Agra Fort.. Devi's temple looked like no one has stepped foot in.. so where did the prasad come from?? πŸ˜•.. Like Jodha ..did another random hindu woman did pooja??.. but still how did it reach the palace?? πŸ˜•.. 

Jodha defending Jalal πŸ‘πŸ‘...AkDha cute scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Jalal finding the dibbi maker and getting the sketch made πŸ‘πŸΌ.. we got to see the pretty sketch maker again today.. the one who made the painting of AkDha πŸ˜³

Did I see RIGHT??.. Does Jalal really think MA is involved now??.. He had tears in his eyes πŸ˜²πŸ€”...A cliffhanger I would say πŸ˜•

Precap: Rahim is around.. so I guess he must have patched up with Jodha πŸ˜³...but how did Jodha get to know the Jalal has found out about MA?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.. Where is Jalal heading to πŸ˜•
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manzilmukul

SOMEONE NEEDS TO THROW AWAY THE MAKE-UP DADA ,THE COSTUME DESIGNER AND THE COST CUTTING BUDGET wala..😑
JALAAL'S CHAPPED LIPS ,JODHA'S SATRANGI LEHENGA and her plaster make up needs to done with..SCREW THE CAMERA ANGLES and budget rationing

LOVE this rantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†

I skip through and watch the whole epi in 2 minutes aaj kal...jab story move karegi tab kuch bolenge...
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
W*F... lost my whole WU... 🀒

@Anu ... bade dino baad darshan hue! πŸ˜† can you tell me where those MB pics r from? the IV looks like colors website se! 😳

Bazaar!

Today both AkDha were in full form! 😎

If Jodha shut up those gossipers by not lying yet reprimanding them, Jalal finally used his personal thought to catch the criminal without any one's help! πŸ‘

I don't buy the kada reason... it wasn't something specially designed in lookwise, maybe could have shown a ring... but whateva! πŸ˜›

Ahhh ... like anu says, put these two in a good scene we forget all crap around them! πŸ˜† 

Jalal looks like listened to the rants and knew only his begum can do this and lo! πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£

amer meeting... wish that FB was shown than the kada Fb! πŸ˜’

Wish in future Jalal teases her about defending him ! πŸ˜›
That deer in headlight face when Jo caught him! 😳 
Cutiees they were today! ☺️

Jalal- welcome back! 😎 
He finally makes his own secret plan and uses disguise so that the criminal is not alerted if she comes to know of the dibbiwala summoned by the king! πŸ‘

Welcome painter too... Wish she could tell Jo about the painting she had made of her! by only Jalal's description! 😳
BECAUSE... ABDUL IS NOT HERE... to do that! 🀒 πŸ˜­

I think my humayun theory is going to come true... MA is not getting caught soon! 🀒 She will make it look as if her BD did this to defame her! πŸ₯±
Poor Jalal... Atleast till MA again distracts him he will be so horrified having seen the painting! 😭

Transference thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

LOVE this rantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†

I skip through and watch the whole epi in 2 minutes aaj kal...jab story move karegi tab kuch bolenge...

Me too actually skip partsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Abhi toh M BORED VERY MUCH...the Dress and everything is So bloody mediocre right now ..I feel bad for the leads what a dull canvas is making them look  DULL😑
SpeakNow22 thumbnail
OMG I loved that interaction between her and Jalal as a beggar. 
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

@Anu ... bade dino baad darshan hue! πŸ˜† can you tell me where those MB pics r from? the IV looks like colors website se! 😳

LOL haan woh kabhi kabhi mera darshan dene ka mood ho jaata haiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

The Mohan/Kunal pics are from some videos that Colors released a few days back...they were really nice segments...do check them out if you get a chance :-)
pooja-menon thumbnail
Episode Review: 20/9/2013
A very good episode!!

Jalal smartly handles Rahim and makes him speak the truth... he is devastated when knowing the truth ... 

Salima was at her best!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jodha was concerned with what Jalal will decide..

Poor Jalal.. remembering the old flashbacks.. πŸ˜­

Sukanya and Bharmal was good today.. I am glad that they realised Ratan Singh wasn't the right guy.. 

Adham Khan showed that he cares a bit for MA.. 

MA was scary .. she was soo calm πŸ˜²πŸ€”...

Where does that secret door lead to??.. please not her humshakal.. that will ruin it.. they could have someone with her same eyes and get up ..but please not a humshakal.. πŸ˜•...Salima is the only one who has actually seen MA there and spoken to her... let's see whether Salima speaks if MA brings her humshakal... 

Precap: Finally.. let's see what MA does πŸ€”
Transference thumbnail
🀣MA ki duplicate a agayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†