Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Where in the epi did they show Pinaz Begum being the one who did it?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

But yes it was shocking to discover that MA isn't the culprit for a change...LOL she herself was surprised at how someone planned a bigger saazish than herπŸ˜†

Good episode overall...they built up the drama well...Jalal is in a red haze of anger at this point and beyond any sense of reason...just bursting to lash out...but I liked how they showed various ppl dealing with him...starting with Maan Singh standing up for Jodha with all his dignity intact...to Hamida Begum putting forth the incidents of saazish against Jodha quite logically to even Salima pointing out to Jalal that he has the responsibility of upholding justice...

Ofcourse Jalal seems too far gone at this point to listen to reason...I guess it will take a few days and maybe these tactics of Hamida begum will delay the punishment for a few days during which Jalal will taunt Jodha and her brothers to his heart's content...

Arey nahi re Anu me just Kekta type ka WILD GUESS MARING🀣re ab sare culprits begunah toh koi naya khiladi toh ana hi chahiye😈
yes he was too overpowered by human emotions.It is said that with great power comes great responsibility and an emperor has to keep his calm all the time unbiased too.Loved the way Salima Jalaal was carried out and also Hamida..Maan Singh is a bomb *claps* eagerly waiting for tom

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Watching now!

Fudge 😲 Jalal is raging mad and how! 😲 You can see Rajat's veins bulging on his throat the way he is shouting on jodha

WTH does Jodha mean by harping on Jalal is inconsiderate? Yeah I know he ain't listening but does she not know ALL proofs are against her? 🀣 πŸ˜‘

MA and her twisted LOWE πŸ₯±...She is more shocked to see someone is surpassing her in these tricks! 🀒

So it is not MA, nor Sharif nor anyone else! 😳 Piu can be right... it can be that Jealous aunty begum who is MIA now a days! πŸ˜• But cannot tell... πŸ˜†

I don't know WHY but I liked Jalal shutting up Maan singh 🀣 
I know MS is right today but God, why would you still go on about your morals which are sadly not proofs to save your Phuphi 😑 πŸ˜† ... Always high on Rajput glory and thought jalal would let him go all time! 🀣

Hamida is a TRUE fangal 😎 The way she detailed out everything! πŸ‘ star!

A big applause to Rajat ! πŸ‘ He was totally awesome as the raging mad ruthless Jalal today! ⭐️
You be loyal to him, he will forgive anything you do, you cheat him he will show you who he is ! 😭
Just now his heart was picking up its pieces to beat again and someone ...someone 🀒 has hit it so hard to again shatter into a million pieces! 😑
 Precap: Jalal is not too mad... πŸ˜• so looks likes he cools down after hamida's reasoning and is waiting to find new proofs! πŸ˜† but still his hatred for jodha is back to square one!
Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
Transference thumbnail
@khush that aunty type Pinaz begum was the original one who stepped into the hamaam with rose petals and hukka ...she said in that episode - "wallah aisa kya hai us ruqaiyya mein jo hummein nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and hoshiyar says AkalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lol pata nahi my ghanti bajing since all potential conspirators claimed innocence πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ab kaun bacha...πŸ˜•
BTW WHERE IS ABDUL *DEMANDS HIM BACK *
-Khush- thumbnail
@piu ... CVs have gone on Perm. Amnesia regarding Abdul! 😑 πŸ€¬
I wish he was here to sense Jalal and make him understand it his way! He is the only one who does not fear even a second to show Jalal what is wrong😭

Haan Haan I know Pinaz.. I do not remember her name, but I remember her quest to be Jalal's favvv and she does look like an aunty! 🀣

PS: what part of the epi is that Salima Jalal scene? Cant see in my videos :( Beginning or end? πŸ€”
Transference thumbnail
@Khush haan re Abdul was fun to watch...screw CV's😑BTW koi naya lehenga to de do Jodha ko sirf 4 jodein hain uske paasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The Salima-Jalaal scene was somewhere in the middle.A very interesting scene a must watch😳
-Khush- thumbnail
😳Dekh liya! πŸ˜ƒ Jalal is sooo mad!  He indirectly told Salima that BK is no more and he takes decisions!  Good lord this boy! πŸ˜†

I was first sad that Bharmal might take Jodha back to amer but then I applied a thought that Jalal wouldn't let him do that until she is proved innocent!  No separation for now πŸ€£

But feel Bharmal will stay here till it is resolved since the whole Amer clan is on the pedestal to get burnt πŸ˜†

Looks like once she is proved innocent Jodha might herself want to go back to Amer and Jalal won't say anything out of guilt and may realize he is falling for her during separation? But that is too abrupt? πŸ€”

OK! Jodha should NOT go to amer! BAS 🀣 ! Jalal needs to be his kameena self and not let her go anywhere and zabardasti flirt with her back to get forgiveness! ☺️ πŸ˜†

@PIU! 🀒 exactly what I told in a post mocking ruq ka wardrobe! πŸ˜† Jodha also has only three outfits and three sets of jewellery... Green for functions, Blue and yellow for bedroom! πŸ₯± I thought more will come slowly since marriage was very fast but I am losing patience now! 😑

Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
PLUS sometimes they do ghastly combos! 🀒 that scene where jalal pulls her in court regarding moti!? Blue dupatta... red blouse and a dullest pink ghagra from her old maika clothes!

THIS. SHOW. HAS. THE. WORST. STYLISTS. 😳  I have ever seen ! πŸ₯± ONLY and ONLY rajat and paridhi's pretty looks do some justice to them... πŸ˜†

Transference thumbnail
Kush yes..Ruqu ka wardrobe is so limited too..Unka fabric bhi itna tachy πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑Watch Maharana Prtap for the regal dresses and fabrics of the queen even her jewellery looks pretty much the same😑😑😑😑
BTW I am sure she will go to Amer after all this clears out and he will go to manao her PERIODπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I want Jalaal running after her to manao his roothi biwiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Transference thumbnail
Super slow and boring episode.Only part worth watching was Ruquaiya using her brains...
The episode looked like a patchwork and the going round and round.Bhai viewers ko last episode mein hi samjh aa gaya tha conspiracy k compass mein kaun aying aur kaun nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†agey badho😑😑😑
Precap-Typical Push and pull NOt interested.Jodha is not applying her brains and trying to think about logics and just happy in warning the ShehenshahπŸ˜†I loved the brothers and Maan Singh our chota dynamite.At least they are trying to reason..Jodha begum is worried about Kanha ji ki arti and not worried about ilzam ..I seriously wanted her to have FB's of how happy Jalaal was and How he lost his child..but nahi Madam is worried about everything else but the conspiracy..Where has all her buddhi gone everyone thinking about conspirators but Madam is going to be busy warning about Bapu sa ka apmaan Bhaggu ..Give Jodha some royalty please

I hate this pink colour nowmy fonts red ones didn't match tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by manzilmukul - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
I didn't think it was that bad an epi...a bit slow, yes but I liked how everyone was speculating about the real culprit...the mystery is being built up and the intrigue kept alive.

The most pleasant surprise to me was the fact that Ruq also isn't blindly buying the logic that Jodha HAS to be the culprit...her brain has come out of the emotional trauma and is looking at the fact regarding other failed pregnancies in the harem before Jodha showed up so it's a bigger conspiracy than previously considered as she herself said...I liked that she told Jalal to find the culprit WHOEVER IT ISπŸ‘πŸΌ...pleasant surprise that BLIND justice isn't being served...even though Jalal wants to blame Jodha for other reasons...but Ruq didn't get carried away in her own dislike of Jodha...props for that.

I liked the Hamida-Jodha scene too...even though the actress playing Hamida sucks, she got some good scenes in these past two epis showing her as something beyond the bechaari hapless mother...and the power she holds being the mother of the emperor.

Precap...I guess the royal clashes will continue b/w these two for a while as the investigation continues...lol

Jodha can't investigate anything herself at this point since she's under arrest...and she too has her prejudices against Jalal in that he blindly hates her and wants to blame her...so let's see who manages to do some ACTUAL investigation...lol I guess Hamida or Moti might step up to the task.