Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

haha you're most welcomeπŸ€—   I'm in a generous mood today...aish karoπŸ˜†

Lucky day for us πŸ˜†πŸ€—
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anu ! Isko KEEDA hai to always touch Jodha when in a fix! πŸ˜›

Btw saw u in Bhabhi forum days back !saw episodes of Kunal ? he rocks ! :D cutie !Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

Anu ! Isko KEEDA hai to always touch Jodha when in a fix! πŸ˜›

Btw saw u in Bhabhi forum days back !saw episodes of Kunal ? he rocks ! :D cutie !

LOL yes he likes to act up.

Re: Bhabhi...yeah I check it on and off...kitna drag kar rahe hain for Kunal to find out who Shraddha is...but yeah's funny otherwise.

-----------

Made some more random stuff from the sword sceneπŸ˜†...I loved this one dialogue of Jalal's and Rajat delivered it very nicely too.

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@anu ! Pretty stuff ! I'm gonna BM this page for drooling sessions when needed later ! 😳

PS: Anyone notice they have similar noses !? πŸ˜› a buddy noticed it and showed me when they are side to side ! Lol ! For ref check anu's post before me -the second icon box, the second last icon in the last column ! :P
Sorry on mobile so location se kaam chalao !
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

@anu ! Pretty stuff ! I'm gonna BM this page for drooling sessions when needed later ! 😳

PS: Anyone notice they have similar noses !? πŸ˜› a buddy noticed it and showed me when they are side to side ! Lol ! For ref check anu's post before me -the second icon box, the second last icon in the last column ! :P
Sorry on mobile so location se kaam chalao !

Thanks, Khush :-)

Re: noses...oh yeahhh now that you mention it...I just looked more closely...they do have somewhat similar ones...haha
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
am little confused by the title "mariam uz zamani"..

according to wikipedia...mariam uz zamani was the changed name of harkha bai r jodhabai.
As per the custom of renaming a Hindu wife, Hira Kunwari was given the title Mariam uz-Zamani ("Mary of the Age").

today ruqiaya was saying she will become mariam uz zamani πŸ€”

so am confused is it title or name ??? coz apart from jahangir's mother no one else is called mariam uz zamani..if this was some kind of title then there should be have been many mariam uz zamani..for e.g mother of shah jahan etc...πŸ˜•

Edited by nneeiill - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

am little confused by the title "mariam uz zamani"..

according to wikipedia...mariam uz zamani was the changed name of harkha bai r jodhabai.
As per the custom of renaming a Hindu wife, Hira Kunwari was given the title Mariam uz-Zamani ("Mary of the Age").

today ruqiaya was saying she will become mariam uz zamani πŸ€”

so am confused is it title or name ??? coz apart from jahangir's mother no one else is called mariam uz zamani..if this was some kind of title then there should be have been many mariam uz zamani..for e.g mother of shah jahan etc...πŸ˜•

I think it's the title reserved for the Queen Mother...the Mother of the Heir...since Jodha's going to be the one who ends up giving birth to the  heir, she'll get that title eventually but Ruq thinks that she's going to be the one to get it...and that's not going to happen.
SpeakNow22 thumbnail
I honestly think that Ruks is not actually pregnant. The lady probably had some error, and later she figures out that she isn't actually. I am guessing that she continues acting like she is and attempts to secretly adopt a child and make it hers. Or perhaps, she blames that Jodha caused her a miscarriage. Jalal gets angry and askes her to leave the castle. Later he figures out the truth and goes to get her back from her parent's house.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AreYaar

I think it's the title reserved for the Queen Mother...the Mother of the Heir...since Jodha's going to be the one who ends up giving birth to the  heir, she'll get that title eventually but Ruq thinks that she's going to be the one to get it...and that's not going to happen.

ya but then i was wondering why no one else is called mariam uz zamani...if it was a title then hamida begum  was mairum uz zamani too..but no other queen in history is referred by that name..so got little curious...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nneeiill

ya but then i was wondering why no one else is called mariam uz zamani...if it was a title then hamida begum  was mairum uz zamani too..but no other queen in history is referred by that name..so got little curious...

I think.. historically it was Jodha's muslim name.. but then we have shown that Akbar has allowed Jodha to keep her traditions etc intact.. so can't change Jodha's name like that.. So they must have thought to make it as a title.. which will eventually go to Jodha