Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode Review: 27/08/2013

Sharif-Bano scene was meant to be a continuation of yesterday.. but maybe cvs wanted to get us see AkDha scene hence edited it out yesterday and put it out today..So sharif has turned full on villain.. wants to be the king now πŸ€ͺ

Continuity issue again..Rahim comes to Jalal to play .. but didn't jalal take rahim with him yesterday itself from jodha's chambers?? πŸ˜•

Ruquiya still has shades.. and she too yearns for a child... felt bad for her.. that she will be childless πŸ˜­... salima noticed that.. 

Jodha-Bano scene was nice.. did Jodha realise what the mark was?? did she keep quite to not embarrass Bano...πŸ˜•... so has Jodha accepted her fate??.. her line that time heals everything meant that only..??πŸ˜•

Jodha- Salima scene was nice.. and Jodha's all misunderstandings are clear.. Jalal-Salima marriage reality... Jalal letting go off that hindu boy's family...jalal-ruquiya marriage...ruquiya yearning for a child.. everything.. now jodha knows everything..

Baba predicted way too fast I guess.. Salim doesn't come until 5 years later.. πŸ˜† 

Hamida Banu...itni jaldi kya hai... AkDha only just married.. give them some time.. πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

Really Jalal??.. u really want to do this natak??.. please Jalal no.. I wish Jodha says no.. 

Precap was good.. Rajat's expressions were too good πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
Gifs on the precap :-)

I love how the flame leaps high in the second one...pretty symbolic of their chemistryπŸ˜†...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AreYaar

I love how the flame leaps high in the second one...pretty symbolic of their chemistryπŸ˜†...

Are wah!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...thanks soo much πŸ€—
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
it was another good episode again with focus on so many characters..loved bakshi bano n jodha scene...in future jodha will come for her rescue i guess...

and today we saw another trait of ruqaiya...nicely put up..loved salima begam..she looks bit older to her part..considering the fact that like ruqaiya she is also first cousin of jalaal and was merely 3 yrs older to him..her being jalaal's first cousin was one of the primary reason jalaal married her...anyways..these three ladies were very influential in his life..i hope salima begum is given her due in this show...

hamida begum ..i love her..her smile is so pleasing to watch...and itni jaldi waaris...haye allah...thoda toh time dho...rajat was too good today in all the scenes.i love small gestures by him even the way he does the namaaz...

last scene is the upcoming track..quite interesting..and jalaal looks very fishy..but i guess he himself will get trapped eventually...

precap paridhi is looking really bful and rajat's eyes says it all...

Edited by nneeiill - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Are wah!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...thanks soo much πŸ€—

Thank you! You're very welcome😳
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

oh anu u already made the gifs...sachi it looks quite symbolic...chemistry is awesome..even in today's episode when he offers his hand...that slight interaction also invokes lots of chemistry..
EXOL thumbnail
i must say be it the sword scene or this diya scene..all look much better than the movie  :P
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj ka epi is all about Jalal becoming an open book to Jodha thanks to Salima! πŸ˜³

Major continuity issues with sudden start of Sharif the ass scene and rahim coming again to play with jalal lol never mind! πŸ˜•

So it was hinted that Jodha will only find out about Sharif maybe through his treatment to her nanad! πŸ˜›

I feel bad for Ruq... like salima said, no matter how many vices a woman may have there is nothing more pure of a thought than to be a mother!  She genuinely loves rahim and its good kekta didn't make her anymore low that she would hate jalal with someone else's kid! πŸ˜Š And no matter how much we crib abt Ruq being negative and all than her historic reality, there is NO doubt the real ruq would have listened to a lot of negative stuff about herself through her life being a childless queen! πŸ˜”

Salima begum ki jai ho πŸ₯³ She told jodha abt Rahim's father, Jalal's love for kids, him freeing those parents for the child's welfare and about Ruq's need to put across her power in harem, and mostly the RuqLal dynamics!😎 

Baba kuch zyada hi predict karte hain! πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£ Abhi lowe to hua nahi ki bacche dal diye minus CON ya Honeymoon! πŸ€£

Jalal and his hormones! πŸ˜ˆ the never ending CPD to touch Jo! πŸ˜Ž

@anu ... Jodha and her BAL πŸ€£ ... what does she really mean by telling her with that...! bechare ne try kiya and its more shocking from Jodha to strictly stop her! πŸ˜³ lol...  
Its a religious oath and given the era its not like Jalal can not pay heed to his mom's religious faith and force her not to go! πŸ˜†

Looks like Jalal is planning to drive a rift between Hamida-Jodha since she is the biggest shield for Jodha right now! πŸ€“ I have a feeling he will back walk when Jodha will be exposed and she will say it was Jalal's plan! πŸ˜‘

PRECAP:  I don't know is it me or the cinemato is really good in that scene? πŸ˜› Jo looks ethereal and Jalal is smitten! 
Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

oh anu u already made the gifs...sachi it looks quite symbolic...chemistry is awesome..even in today's episode when he offers his hand...that slight interaction also invokes lots of chemistry..

LOL yeah I managed to get the vid early today.

They have a strangely nuanced, surprisingly compelling chemistry...the nuances are what makes it interesting...both Paridhi and Rajat have a strong understanding of their characters and the mannerisms that go with regality and that is helping in building a very interesting chemistry b/w them.

Yes, the hand offering scene was also nicely done today...I like these kind of scenes where they have like a silent battle of wits going on...Jalal KNOWS he's putting her on the spot and he's enjoying it so much and Jodha gives him a look but has no choice but to go along with itπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

i must say be it the sword scene or this diya scene..all look much better than the movie  :P

hahaha I so agree...I do like the movie a lot but the show has created a very different sort of interesting chemistry and I like the twist they've put on each scene...not following the movie version blindly...actually despite all the criticism I have for the show using Ekta tactics, otherwise speaking this is a more interesting depiction of the story including all the complicated relationships and politics of the time.

And I feel that Rajat-Paridhi are creating their own fierce chemistry...I'm quite enjoying it :-)