Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
NOTE: For the last time, that ishita girl is NOT moti!  The girl was in paridhi ka old show as a vamp in Ruk jaana nahi and she is definitely not our short and cute moti! 😳
EPI:
I don't know! But I have a gut feeling Jalal is going for a love game to make a Jodha fall in love with him and ditch her!  The way he said the dil ya dimaag dialogue with FB of jodha taunting him abt being dead without a heart is a giveaway in my opinion! Also, the way he thought if Jo is Rahim's new dost he needs to go there! Jodha's curious smile gave it away she is gonna fall for him and be heartbroken! 😳

The savior would be that if it is supposedly a game, Jalal himself realizes he has fallen for her instead before MA or Ruq expose him to Jodha! Kekta and her brains! 😈

OK let's not predict a lot!

Jodha's awesome retreats to Jalal that you are dead if you don't have a heart and jalal's praise of her beauty... chal jootha ...sour loser!  πŸ€£
Looks like Jodha will only find out about Bakshi's woes... Jalal should punch the shit out of him! 🀒

I loved Rahim today! πŸ˜‰

The confrontation scene was awesome! Loved the way jodha without taking a breath blasted both him and his Badi Ammeee 😎 πŸ‘
Jalal was so sincerely sorry for blasting her 😳 but Jo ran way πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Rahim+ Jodha can seriously give nightmares to Jalal if they gang up against him! 🀣

Jodha's oopsie look when she found out jalal wasn't holding her dupatta is adorkable ! 😳 

Jalal saying Rahim is like him in regard to dupatta catching 🀣 I tell you yeh abhi bhi puberty ke hormones ke effect mein hai! 20 saal ki baali umar ko salaam πŸ˜ˆ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£
AreYaar thumbnail
Aug 26th:

Liked the continuation of the swordfight scene...the strength of the scene continued to be the dialogues...liked how he said she's taking aim at the wrong spot since he doesn't have a heart and Jodha replies saying that if he doesn't have a heart, he's not alive so there is no point in wanting to kill a dead man...lol...Jodha's intelligent reply to any point he throws at her continues to intrigue him.

Also liked the ending of the scene where Jalal tells her this is the first time he's lost a swordfight and it's not the mistake of his sword but of her beauty...lol I liked how he complimented her on her beauty without making it a taunt or doing it to freak her out...it was a genuine compliment, and it left Jodha confused...lol

Jalal's scene with Ruq established more of his growing fascination with Jodha...and Ruq continues to be oblivious...I think Jalal will act out more to strengthen the denial of his growing feelings for Jodha...the swordfight left him more in admiration of her despite being defeated by her...lol

Liked how Jodha got her point across regarding the saving Rahim bit and Jalal acknowledged that too despite MA trying to create issues...the ending bit with the dupatta misunderstanding was amusing...so Jodha too is getting a new perspective on Jalal...let's see how that goes.
Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
@ ALL ... AGAIN,please calm my negative thoughts down by giving a positive approach to the love track!
I'm gonna keel Kekta if Jalal is playing prem game! 😑 
I actually don't mind him starting with that thought and then Trashing it when he realizes he loves her, and then Ma or ruq dig it up to fool jodha, but seriously him all by himself playing it ALL ALONG is 😭
I'm more worried since now PH is gonna remove even character roots and God the horror when kekta will have two FICTIONAL characters to play with! sigh

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL this is Ekta land...so prem-game is likely enough...especially cuz this is a genre that Ekta thrives on...the love-hate stories...she's anyways using most of her Ekta-isms in this story...so won't be surprised if she does that...how does it matter though when they are going to be together anyways? Drama toh karna hi hai inhonein.
-Khush- thumbnail
@ anu ! Thanks ! 😑 🀣
I am just pissed with this name and character change cause until its abt jodha Akbar , there's only a certain level of shallowness she can show in Akbar , but now since its going to go fictional she might just make him an illegitimate offspring too if she doesn't find anything better ! πŸ₯±
I know there has to be a separation and crap but separation in BT shows are Janam Janam ke rishte lol ! Chaddo !
I still wish its just a beginner idea of Jalal and the evil duo show it as a perm one to jodha than Jalal doing this thing !
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kush it's been 50 episodes already. And, if she alters the storyline completely ,the show trp will go down. Why would EK suddenly change the whole story of JA which is doing pretty well in ratings? I think Zee has agree with the name change, but not the story line change. I think just Jodha's name and the title is gonna change. EK is very economical woman, and not stupid. Zee is not a stupid channel. Due to the current trp, that the current track has gained. I don't the there will be change to the story line. I am pretty sure about that. No channel or production  house will change a story which is giving them pretty good trps. Even the Rajputs only had problem with the name,and it's been sorted out.relax...
-Khush- thumbnail
@ kabootar ! What I mean by changing characterizations is tht some new articles are hinting that they might pull off the entire historical context of the Akbar jodha story ! Which means basically renaming both leads into fictional ones, and u know what happens with "fictional" characters ! Ekta wi take them on a long ride ! The story is a hit , audience really will stick back to the show for the love story, whatever name changes you may do ! If there's a good love story no one cares what names or background they have, just like the show is average when it comes to grandeur, authenticity and stuff but despite those glitches we are getting audience thanks to the story ! :P
I'm not talking abt the story change lol ! I was just talking about the future story line! No one knows the details of how these two loved each other exactly the reason why kekta chose these lovers to have a flexibility in making a fantasy story , which I feel can turn pretty kekta ishly bad if they remove even Jalal's authenticity ! Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There have been a lot of articles regarding name change...but, nothing has been confirmed yet...i think media is over speculating...i don't see ekta revamping the entire show because handful of people are protesting...she might change a name or two...that's it...

Yesterday's episode was one of the best...really enjoyed it...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well i find something very fishy jalal suddenly turn soft towards jodha really something is going in to his mind ??
AreYaar thumbnail
Aug. 27th:

Really nice epi today...I particularly liked it for the human side it showed to the various characters...especially Ruq and Saleema giving a different perspective to Jodha.

I like that Ekta has kept Saleema's poetry characteristic alive and shown her writing shers today...her scene with Jodha was very nice...and she gave Jodha something to think about vis a vis both Jalal and Ruq and their relationship...

Shocker of the epi: Jodha uttering the words, "Shehenshah theek keh rahe hain"πŸ˜†...even Jalal looked surprised that she actually AGREED with him on something...lol

But loll Jalal never leaves the opportunity to do chance pe dance...smoothly offering Jodha his hand to help her down from the deewan and Jodha having no option but to take his hand cuz everyone was around them...lol

And ending scene...Jodha is such a complaining wife...lol blaming it all on Jalal...and now Jalal has figured a new plan to keep his mother from walking to Ajmer Sharif...lol

Precap looks nice...Jodha in open hair and some kind of aarti scene b/w her and Jalal...another twist on the movie version I guess...lol...Jalal looks quite smitten though.
Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago