Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ZOMG. Sword fight. *dies*  Rajat needs to take his shirt off. πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Really good epi today after many droll ones...So I guess this is a good time to make an entry into the new EDT...lol

The beginning  hand-holding scene was well done...I liked how instinctual it was from both sides...good chemistry and Jalal ofcourse did things in his own style by tearing off the farmaan.

The other pleasant surprise of the epi was the sword scene...now that is a big one to live up to cuz the one in the movie was pretty epic.

But dare I say, Paridhi was FABULOUS...I think she outdid Ash in this scene...excellent swordplay from her and I liked how the whole scene was choroegraphed...unlike the movie where it was more about Jalal trying to defend himself and trying to manaao a roothi hui Jodha, this one was about Jalal-Jodha fighting at an equal level trying to disarm the other...and I liked the conversation b/w them during the scene...especially the end bit where Jalal says that she shouldn't have let go of the ripe chance she got to ask for his head through the farmaan...lol...instead she wasted it on saving Moti...and Jodha cleverly took advantage of that moment of distraction by disarming HIM...haha...clash of the titans moment...and Jalal didn't even look angry when she disarmed him...just mildly surprisedπŸ˜†

Very good epi today...after many days :-)
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 23/08/2013

It was really good episode.. with loads of AkDha surprises πŸ˜³

AkDha hand holding πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

Sword fight too good πŸ‘πŸ˜³...loved the conversation between them wherein Jalal said she could have asked for anything.. even his head, her freedom..etc πŸ˜³

MA/Jodha conversation was good too..

Ruquiya... not needed  πŸ˜‘
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sword Fighting came today only ! πŸ˜² πŸ₯³ 
Just wished that channel should have promoted it than a surprise... NM πŸ˜†

Jodha owned today's episode! πŸ‘
Be it furiously daring to cross the soldiers and acting like a real wife, not needing any 1.2.3's permission, to very smartly showing MA her place to the fighting! πŸ‘ 

The hand holding was   Jalal just needs a chance to whisper in her ears then normally talk! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†

The MA scene was a sixer totally! πŸ₯³ 
" Servants need orders, not Queens" πŸ‘ What a way to shut up MA! 
Yes, she has treaded into deep waters but it was good for once to show MA her place that too with a smile πŸ˜ˆ Plus giving the poison vial to her ! 

Sword Scene   
@ANU word! RT is a pro but Paridhi was totally on par and outdid Aish very easily! πŸ‘

To be honest and not biased, The heat of their rivalry here was very fiercely displayed, and with very much finesse than some stupid soap level rushed up thing, and it did outdo the original scene! πŸ˜Ž
The level of ferocity was on Fire baby! IF you dress jodha in men's costume you really cannot make out is is a woman fighting! πŸ˜Ž

Jodha was actually embarassed and shy when jalal removed that mask and was so close to her for the first time! πŸ˜³

Jalal gave a sixer dialogue that you should have asked for my head! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
They should have shown jodha getting the FB that jalal was listening to her "jalal ka sar" jaap as the soldier in amer! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Precap is πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† Thank God ruq was out of the scene when jalal jodha were so close! πŸ˜›

AreYaar thumbnail
You know bits like the hand-holding and the sword-fighting scene work with more intensity in a historical show if the characters are given the right degree of fieriness in their clashes...which is what is happening in the case of Jodha and Jalal...when they get the scenes right, their chemistry is very good in these set-ups...and more believable considering the time in which this show is set as compared to the contemporary takes on these "push and pull" chemistry scenes.

There is something far more MAJESTIC about Kings and Queens battling it out via wits or via SWORDS literally...lol

---------------

Gifs on the hand-hold scene

Will gif the sword scene in a bit too :-)
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@anu ! Waiting for the sword ones !

And true at what u said ! Infanct I said the same in my take !

That ferocity in the scene is what blasted it ! 😎
Like I said , make jodha dress up as a Man U can't find out lol ! Given the hate/ dislike and frustration over each others guts these two have, it was apt they showed them fighting like two mad bulls than one clash one eye lock one push another clash lol! πŸ˜† the way they ruined everything in way and Jalal didn't go puppy when jodha fell and all !

@all forgot to mention ! Today the way The kid of salima solved Jodha's problem hope it indicates salima and him being Jodha's buddies guiding her abt Jalal and MA ! Lol
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AreYaar

You know bits like the hand-holding and the sword-fighting scene work with more intensity in a historical show if the characters are given the right degree of fieriness in their clashes...which is what is happening in the case of Jodha and Jalal...when they get the scenes right, their chemistry is very good in these set-ups...and more believable considering the time in which this show is set as compared to the contemporary takes on these "push and pull" chemistry scenes.

There is something far more MAJESTIC about Kings and Queens battling it out via wits or via SWORDS literally...lol

---------------

Gifs on the hand-hold scene

Will gif the sword scene in a bit too :-)

Gifs..fab.. using them πŸ˜³
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

@anu ! Waiting for the sword ones !

And true at what u said ! Infanct I said the same in my take !

That ferocity in the scene is what blasted it ! 😎
Like I said , make jodha dress up as a Man U can't find out lol ! Given the hate/ dislike and frustration over each others guts these two have, it was apt they showed them fighting like two mad bulls than one clash one eye lock one push another clash lol! πŸ˜† the way they ruined everything in way and Jalal didn't go puppy when jodha fell and all !

@all forgot to mention ! Today the way The kid of salima solved Jodha's problem hope it indicates salima and him being Jodha's buddies guiding her abt Jalal and MA ! Lol

Yes that's so true...the ferocity was kept intact...they hate each other's guts but underlying that is a strong attraction as well...and the swordplay was a very apt way of depicting both...I was also quite happy to see that Jalal didn't go all besotted just cuz she fell...they were fighting like EQUALSπŸ‘...that was the best part...a pleasant surprise...lol...That, and the convo b/w them was on-topic...Jalal also never leaves a chance to taunt her about anything...and this time it was about her using the farmaan for Moti instead of herself.

Ruqaiya is just unintentionally hilarious...she only watched the part where Jalal disarmed Jodha and got all happy and left...but chalo it's good she didn't stay for the latter bits...πŸ˜†...her underestimating of Jodha and her inability to see the simmering attraction b/w JJ is going to be her undoing...lol...doesn't she wonder about the fact that the Emperor who barely looks at half the women in the harem is so happily enjoying sword fighting with Jodha? I guess the symbolism is totally lost on RuqπŸ˜†
SHARBI_NISHKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Can we please get an Adham-Moti fanclub? I was totally dazed when he said, "..Tum khayalo se jaati hi nahi.." We have a better romance than Akdha here. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolzz he being too much therky for motibai
apni wife ko b moti hi samaj raha tha

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jalu baby was so happy when Jodha hold his hand! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

His lustful looks, his wicked smile - ufff!!! ☺️ mar dala! Parijat rocks!