Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
New spoiler ! Motibai will request Jalal for justice in case of adham ka attempt to rape ! 😲 MA will show he is out of town and Jalal will order to make Moti an anarkali ala bury her alive in wall for false accusation ! 😭 MA and dumbo Jalal ! I want to see his face when he comes to know the truth ! Jodha will surely find it out ! 😑
16/08/13

Lets see...

1. Jodha picks up the flag, and lectures Adham.
2. jalal asks her to go, he will handle the mater.
3. He inquires the prisoners and let go of them finding no fault in them
4. Sets Adham on a task to Mathura.
5. Celebration at Akbar's court in honour of Raja Bharmal
6. The much coveted chess match. Looks like Jodha is loosing.
Episode Review: 16/08/2013

Jodha was the fair voice there.. but lol jalal told her to keep quiet and let him handle the matter.. and stay away from politics.. πŸ˜†...we knew once amer is mentioned.. jalal would become lenient πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...lol jokes apart.. jalal won't be unfair on his people.. 

Jalal keep an eye out on Adham... he can't be trusted at all.. 

Lovely scene between Jodha and the two ammis.. loved that Jodha called Hamida Ammi Jaan..😳...beautiful song in the bg... loved the scene πŸ˜³

Jodha's mind is set.. whatever jalal does.. he does it in bad sense..πŸ€ͺ... I mean how did she figure out that Jalal is upto something with her by him asking the banjaras to perform??...I didn't see any malice in his thinking?? πŸ˜•

Jalal dreaming about Jodha with the flag..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

The chess match.. fab lines by ruquiya... hints the future.. "your king is surrounded by my people..he is trapped".. don't worry ruq... Jodha won't let anything happen to her king.. aka Jalal πŸ˜³..

Precap: ermm.. makes not much sense as it is not a continued scene πŸ˜•

Phew ! They finally started the chess match !
Lovved the scene of Jo with Hamida , they already have a very good bond between them .
Btw , totally loved Jo's dress today . Color combination is very pretty .
Too lazy to write up ! πŸ˜†

But jodha is having such a bad judgmental taste of Jalal now man ! 😑
Anything he does it has to be against her !? that is why Jalal controls her so much cause all he needs to do is come up with something other than her preconceived notion and he can send her into oblivion trying to figure out his "other " plan that what she has thought !
😎

Precap looks like another MU ! But since a child is in count will jodha ask Jalal to leave him as her chess gift ? Or will jodha tell abt this to salima and she will tell her abt why Jalal married her ! πŸ€“
I absolutely hate how they colour coordinated Ruk and Jalal today😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
PS : a few days back paridhi showed exactly three dresses in a segment as her wardrobe ! 😳 and in precap she is back in the yellow dress ! Fingers crossed more are being made and don't tell me there are actually only 3 attires ! 😑

That new turban of Jalal needs to go ! He looks 2 years more younger with that tiny piece !
Originally posted by ameilia

Lavina is a tiny , petite girl n she looked very pretty in that  dress  . πŸ˜³
I've a special attraction n attachment for petite actresses πŸ˜† . Be it Tina , Pratts n now Lavina . πŸ˜³
Btw , her name should be in the actors' index  by now cause she is here to stay . 
Originally posted by ameilia

They are after all partners in crime.πŸ˜†
Episode Review: 19/08/2013

Ok episode..why no AkDha scenes today πŸ˜­

Like expected Jodha won..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Urggghhh...hate Jalal-Ruquiya scenes.. although Jalal gave out a very good advice on politics.. 

Very interesting to see that Jalal gave them punishment for insulting him rather than them being hindus 😊..unlike the way Ruquiya was pointing out to Jodha..πŸ€ͺ...

WHY ...WHY?? did Jodha has to go off from that darbar??.. she could have seen another side of Jalal..😭..

Interesting to see deep inside who Jalal is .. πŸ˜Š

When she was praying to Kanhaji... I was like.. silly girl...go out and check out what happened.. another misunderstanding πŸ˜‘πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Bharmal and Co are going back to Amer.. so why did Jalal said that he won't be entering Ruq's chamber for next few nights.. I thought it was the pretense.. but we never saw that 

Precap: Finally an AkDha scene πŸ˜Š

PS: Loved the new title montage πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago