Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: stephhh

Oo Maa go aishob ki shob kotha hocche ekhane go, ami to baccha manush...
Orey amar Khuki! Technically etai hoy! πŸ˜† I dont see any actual attraction between the two.

If it was ruku-akbar story then they wud surely shown wht u said, Annie but its Jodha-AKbar and I think next time if we get Jodha shower scene (wth the rate of shower scenes they r throwing on us now) and Akbar walkining in like Poulomi sais then he wud defo get mesmerized by seeing half-naked wifey n will forget all his hatred for the second, even will get Jodha's fantasy dreams while sleeping
πŸ˜†

I suggest a light cream attire...
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: poulomi12

I suggest a light cream attire...

yeah no attraction and no chemistry between ruqlaal which is good coz its not their love story which we r watching

a perfect color attire to trap Akbar...LOL
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

I am going to be a spoilsport here..But I am hardly amused with all the Typical Ekta-ish vamp and a Shehenshah discussing how to tame his new wife with Ruqaiyaa..Well..I agree they are childhood mates and share a deep bond but sorry to say that bond is looking freaking cheap now..Respect for Ruqaiya is growing lower day by day...There is no grace in that scene where Jalaal discusses how to tame JodhaI mean of all issues Shehenshah indulges with how to tame new wifey with old wifey..Hmmm Not amused..Though Lavina looked gorgeous in that golden coloured off shoulders dress in the petaled pool,but the feel is so Ekta drama...*Crinjes..Seriously the show has wonderful dynamics but there is no class*Cringes*
The scene was aesthetically shot but somehow I find it weird
Jalaal looks like a stubborn kid complaining with petty issues of wifey dearest with Ruqaiyya mommy...
Mommy she broke my toy ab main kya karun🀒Why does a woman have to be negative to glorify another..I really don't understand chalo anyways Fodder for drama Hmmm

I am fine with JR being close friends and sharing lots of things but I had expected a more subtle bond where Ruqaiya's wits are Jalaal's love..But no Seriously hadd hai...At least JA interactions should be situational I am upset
OK roflmao with Adham Moti fantasy role play πŸ˜†That was hilariousπŸ˜‰

Loved the Salima and Jodha scene!! It was beautiful..I wanted some more interaction between them looking forward...
That complaint scene was beautifully doneπŸ‘I loved that!! BTW I donno but EK has made it a typical Push and Pull story..I wanted something more subtle and beautiful with royalty associated..Hmmm
I love Rajat's acting and I love Paridhi's portrayal too But the treatment of the story is not amusing at least to me 😑

I agree with most of your points but @ bold

you are just BANG ON! πŸ‘

It seems that after spending almost a decade together, RukLal relationship is going to take a new turn πŸ˜†

Edited by doyelpakhi - 10 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i was 🀣 reading all the comments here ...

1. why or why did cv show ruq bath scene πŸ˜†...the number of bath scene thrown im scared whos next πŸ˜†

2. emperor has new job now how 2 tame his new wifey πŸ˜† n discussing it with his wife cum best fren πŸ˜† what the

3. loved salima-rahim-jodha bonding...her expression change i mean jodha when she was told salima sultan...

4. loved the complaint scene... jodha jalal... seems like after payal now pooja ki thaliπŸ˜†

5. hey guys i think moti bai has a crush on jalal πŸ˜‰... not Adham ok πŸ˜†

6. adam moti bai what the ...πŸ˜† im reallt afraid of moti bai situation after this...

7. i did not get the purpose of her parents staying over for few days but there are no where seen except her mum in the beginning πŸ˜†...

8. did jalal say to ruq that he wont be coming to her chamber for few days 😳

Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
I guess Mahamanga is next in line for the Bath scene.
Why shudnt she?
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

i was 🀣 reading all the comments here ...

1. why or why did cv show ruq bath scene πŸ˜†...the number of bath scene thrown im scared whos next πŸ˜†

2. emperor has new job now how 2 tame his new wifey πŸ˜† n discussing it with his wife cum best fren πŸ˜† what the
Taming of the Shrew?

3. loved salima-rahim-jodha bonding...her expression change i mean jodha when she was told salima sultan...

4. loved the complaint scene... jodha jalal... seems like after payal now pooja ki thaliπŸ˜†

5. hey guys i think moti bai has a crush on jalal πŸ˜‰... not Adham ok πŸ˜†

6. adam moti bai what the ...πŸ˜† im reallt afraid of moti bai situation after this...

7. i did not get the purpose of her parents staying over for few days but there are no where seen except her mum in the beginning πŸ˜†...
Reason is what you find in Ekta's shows!πŸ˜†But I guess he will try to scare at every possibility he cud squeeze out.

8. did jalal say to ruq that he wont be coming to her chamber for few days 😳
I am bumped at this too. Did that mean he will stay in Jodha's Chamber now? If it is, then i guess I AM looking forward to it!

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poulomi12

I guess Mahamanga is next in line for the Bath scene.

Why shudnt she?

what the 🀣...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 15/08/2013

LOL.. Jalal threw another googly.. made Jodha's parents to stay back for few days.. πŸ˜†

Jalal says to Ruq that he won't be coming to her for next few nights.. does that mean he will be in Jodha's room?? πŸ˜‰.. I know as a pretense to her parents that all is well.. 

I really liked the example Jalal gave about the poison being given to the king right from the childhood ..that by the time he was adult.. he was immune to all poisons πŸ‘πŸΌ

I really liked the scene between Jalal and Jodha.. and it was soo cute to see Jalal hand her the thali as Motibai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I don't like Jalal-Ruquiya scenes.. these polygamous relationship is not my cup of tea..πŸ˜† 

Adham has started dreaming about MotiBai.. soon he will start his attempts with the real Moti Bai as well πŸ€’

Loved the Salima-Rahim-Jodha scene.. looks like Salima-Jodha are going to bond well. πŸ˜ƒ... wish they have more conversations..😊

Jodha is going to tell off Adham for disrespecting the Rajvanshi flag..

Precap: the chess game.. hopefully it will happen tomorrow.. 

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riyya6

what the 🀣...

OMG...Poulumi u r impossible...HA HA HA HA ...j/k...

yeah wth the rate of bathe scenes, anybody is pssble nxt but I want it to be Jo or Ja
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
I wud vote for Adham's... he dows have a wonderful physique.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†